Two Years Later: Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry comrade. It doesn't matter if I ignore it. You don't have to convince me. The court system should be the destination of that.

So you're a shameless liar. :thup:

Hey, what Nazi isn't? Amirite?

You say "What evidence?'" - I give you evidence - you lie.

I know you so called evidence is pure piffle and won't stand in court. It's pure wishful thinking and revenge for defeat which drives those pathetic justifications.

I know you're a partisan hack spewing shit from your Reich with utterly no concern for facts - You're a Nazi and will serve your Reich - period.

But if you want to believe it, knock yourself out but the greatest country on earth judicial system declared it rubbish, so should you. Get over it.

I go by facts, you're programmed by your rulers. We are very different. You are a creature of your Reich.

So you're a shameless liar. :thup:

Hey, what Nazi isn't? Amirite?

You say "What evidence?'" - I give you evidence - you lie.

I know you're a partisan hack spewing shit from your Reich with utterly no concern for facts - You're a Nazi and will serve your Reich - period.

I go by facts, you're programmed by your rulers. We are very different. You are a creature of your Reich.
Thank you for your kind words and spurious advice. I'll pass it on as it is excess to my requirements.

I'm very sorry you feel so aggressive and combative towards you critics. Your vivid descriptions is not paralysing to me. I get that all the time and not intimidated in the least. But if you have released the pressure on your spleen and got the obligatory warm inner glow for a pathetic attempt to take down a Democrat, knock yourself out son. To me it is water off a ducks back.

No it hasn't...

Show evidence..

One thing about Nazis - y'all are dumb as dogshit - just a lot less pleasant to be around.

{
During an August 26 interview with Joe Rogan, the chief executive officer of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, admitted that his team censored the existence of Hunter Biden’s laptop. Why?

“Basically, the background here is the fbi basically came to us, some folks on our team, and was like, ‘Hey, just so you know you should be on high alert. We thought there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election, we have it on notice that basically there’s about to be some kind of dump that’s similar to that, so just be vigilant.’”

Zuckerberg claimed he did not remember whether the fbi told Facebook specifically about Hunter Biden’s laptop, but when news about the laptop broke, it “basically fit the pattern” of the Russian disinformation that the fbi had warned about.

Zuckerberg, who himself spent more than $400 million on the 2020 election in ways that favored Democrats, was probably more than willing to make those dollars go a lot further and keep the truth about the Bidens away from American voters: the fbi’s intervention sealed the deal.

The proprietor of the small Wilmington, Delaware, computer repair shop where Hunter Biden abandoned his laptop saw information on it that he thought law enforcement should be aware of. He and his father made contact with the fbi more than once over the course of weeks to try to provide the laptop to the proper authorities. Agents finally collected it on Dec. 9, 2019, nearly 11 months prior to the presidential election. At the time, one agent told the proprietor, “In our experience, nothing ever happens to those that don’t talk about these things.” The proprietor said he now realizes that this was a thinly veiled threat.

He watched the news. No one was reporting what was on that laptop. Later, still prior to the election, two senior Trump administration officials told Fox News that the fbi was in possession of Hunter Biden’s laptop. The fbi surely knew the laptop was legitimate and knew it contained evidence that the Biden family was conducting illicit business with foreign oligarchs, not to mention other horrendous activities. Whistleblowers are now saying that local fbi leaders instructed personnel, “You will not look at that Hunter Biden laptop” and supposedly delayed inspecting it until after the election.

The proprietor, seeing that fbi leaders were not behaving like the proper authorities, went to his backup plan: a backup of the contents from the laptop. He and his father and uncle tried several avenues for making the content of the laptop known until finally former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani accepted it and it was then provided to the New York Post.}

Thank you for your kind words and spurious advice. I'll pass it on as it is excess to my requirements.

I'm very sorry you feel so aggressive and combative towards you critics. Your vivid descriptions is not paralysing to me. I get that all the time and not intimidated in the least. But if you have released the pressure on your spleen and got the obligatory warm inner glow for a pathetic attempt to take down a Democrat, knock yourself out son. To me it is water off a ducks back.

And still, when provided the evidence you demanded - you slink back to your sewer.

You're a demagogue flinging shit - you were never interested in evidence - you only want to further the agenda for fascism.

Hence when you are confronted with evidence you simply fling more shit and pretend said evidence never existed. This is because truth is the enemy of your agenda. You seek to shout down the opposition, not discuss the facts.

Forum List

Back