Two Years Later: Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm here to advise you to go fnd yourself a good shrink.

A good rifle was a better choice, Nazi.

But I'm serious, if we lose our soul and become like you scum, then we have not won anything, You are a disease on humanity, a cancer that is about to kill the body of liberty that is the United States. If you are not stopped, humanity will be plunged into a thousand years of dark ages, where the most brutal and evil rule. And you democrats are the most evil.

We KNOW a nation of good can exist, and that our constitution is the guide. We must defeat you, the enemy of human life, and we must do it without becoming what we fight.

We defeated you in 1945 - we will defeat you again.

A good rifle was a better choice, Nazi.

But I'm serious, if we lose our soul and become like you scum, then we have not won anything, You are a disease on humanity, a cancer that is about to kill the body of liberty that is the United States. If you are not stopped, humanity will be plunged into a thousand years of dark ages, where the most brutal and evil rule. And you democrats are the most evil.

We KNOW a nation of good can exist, and that our constitution is the guide. We must defeat you, the enemy of human life, and we must do it without becoming what we fight.

We defeated you in 1945 - we will defeat you again.
You're already scum. Go find yourself a good head shrinker.

Fucking liar.

Herschel Walker said your boy got his ass beat in the election.

Time to send out the attack dogs, right Ace? Or are you waiting for a signal thru your tinfoil hat from master trump?:abgg2q.jpg:

You're the one claiming Trump won, while Walker who Trump endorsed said he lost. So, who's lying?

Yes, you have your hating points and are desperate to create division.

The problem you have is that I'm in California - we don't have free and fair elections. I won't be voting for Walker. I don't give a shit what a Nazi like you says.

Yes, you have your hating points and are desperate to create division.

The problem you have is that I'm in California - we don't have free and fair elections. I won't be voting for Walker. I don't give a shit what a Nazi like you says.
What you really mean is democrats outnumber repigs and you don't like it. I'm sorry to hear that.

What you really mean is democrats outnumber repigs and you don't like it. I'm sorry to hear that.

What I really mean is that elections are decided long before the ballots are printed.

But that isn't the point.

Walker is going to beat Warnock - and you know it. Oz is going to beat Uncle Fester - and `you know it. The Americans are going to control the Senate 53-46 - with commie fuck Sanders voting with the Nazis 100% of the time.

Look, Oz is a pile of shit - Mitt Romney level - but it gives the Americans control of committees and assignments and puts you Nazis in the outs.

What I really mean is that elections are decided long before the ballots are printed.

But that isn't the point.

Walker is going to beat Warnock - and you know it. Oz is going to beat Uncle Fester - and `you know it. The Americans are going to control the Senate 53-46 - with commie fuck Sanders voting with the Nazis 100% of the time.

Look, Oz is a pile of shit - Mitt Romney level - but it gives the Americans control of committees and assignments and puts you Nazis in the outs.
A lot of wishful thinking there comrade. You'll be disappointed if it does eventuate and no doubt you will publically acknowledge you were wrong. Good luck.

Forum List

Back