Two Years Later: Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

Was The 2020 Presidential Election Stolen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The point being, WHAT EVIDENCE?
Why would the SC hear all this evidence you all say you have? Why didn't the Republican funded auditors find it all?
Why did all of Trump's challenges fail?

Millions of votes counted in key states with zero signatures, zero dates, zero signature verifications
!! All illegally made possible by rogue Govs who illegally bypassed the state legislatures

Millions of votes counted in key states with zero signatures, zero dates, zero signature verifications
!! All illegally made possible by rogue Govs who illegally bypassed the state legislatures
Millions?
Again, where these taken to the authorities? No. Because it didn't happen.

You've had two years to prove all your accusations and not one made it to court.
Doesn't that ring any bells with you? Maybe you're reading to many right wing propaganda sites. Maybe you simply don't understand stand.

Millions?
Again, where these taken to the authorities? No. Because it didn't happen.

You've had two years to prove all your accusations and not one made it to court.
Doesn't that ring any bells with you? Maybe you're reading to many right wing propaganda sites. Maybe you simply don't understand stand.
The election was a colosso fraud and America is as rotten and stinky as Cuba

Not interested in some right wing nut job justifications. There courts all over the land they will deal with that and they all refused. Even the ones the Trump appointed. Does that ring any bells my friend.
It's all sourced and end noted, from both public records and "mainstream" sources, idiot.

Refusal to look at the evidence doesn't obviate it, idiot.

A lot of wishful thinking there comrade. You'll be disappointed if it does eventuate and no doubt you will publically acknowledge you were wrong. Good luck.
2 weeks out sparky - there is no "wishful" about it. You have no chance of pulling off fraud in Georgia. Should Pennsylvania cheat the election in defiance of the United States Supreme Court as the said they will, it will create a constitutional crisis.

A valid response to sedition by Pennsylvania - because this is the actual definition - would be to expel both Senators from Pennsylvania.

Google finds no listing for "sceric," nor does Dictionary.Com

Are you making up words in hopes of looking eductated?
Apart from the fact you ignored the context of the thread probably because you cant refute it, sceric, in the true English sense of the word, not the slang used by other countries, means a tiny morsel or basically nothing.
I hope that helps.

The point being, WHAT EVIDENCE?
Why would the SC hear all this evidence you all say you have? Why didn't the Republican funded auditors find it all?
Why did all of Trump's challenges fail?

That you ignore the evidence isn't the same as you not being provided with the evidence.

You've ignored the mountains of evidence I've provided.

Here Is The Evidence

That you ignore the evidence isn't the same as you not being provided with the evidence.

You've ignored the mountains of evidence I've provided.

Here Is The Evidence
Sorry comrade. It doesn't matter if I ignore it. You don't have to convince me. The court system should be the destination of that.

I know you so called evidence is pure piffle and won't stand in court. It's pure wishful thinking and revenge for defeat which drives those pathetic justifications.

But if you want to believe it, knock yourself out but the greatest country on earth judicial system declared it rubbish, so should you. Get over it.

Forum List

Back