Two rotten to the core candidates.....LOLOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Its so fucked up, Trump siding with the Russians, asking about email shit and the Hillary camp can't say or do a fuckin thing about it, because of this bitches email shit.....two rotten fucked up to the core candidates we got to chose from. Both equally corrupt, both messy as hell, both would sell a grandchild to the highest bidder, both would do anything for a dollar....

And this is the best we got???

201603_2000_hfcfd.jpg

Its so fucked up, Trump siding with the Russians, asking about email shit and the Hillary camp can't say or do a fuckin thing about it, because of this bitches email shit.....two rotten fucked up to the core candidates we got to chose from. Both equally corrupt, both messy as hell, both would sell a grandchild to the highest bidder, both would do anything for a dollar....

Soothe your soul and vote Hillary. Problem solved.

You know you will vote for Hillary Clinton, so why even complain or pretend you even care about email-gate?

Hillary is a lying commie crook.

Trump has been a republican conservative for like 10 minutes.

With Hillary you know what to expect.......just more of the same Obama hate and division crap.

Trump is a wild card. He will either be another monumental screw-up like Bush and Obama......or the second coming of Saint Reagan.

This election is like a crap game. American's will be rolling the dice and hoping not to come up with a pair of snake eyes. ...... :cool:

Last edited:
  • Banned

You know you will vote for Hillary Clinton, so why even complain or pretend you even care about email-gate?
I am not, I repeat am not voting for either candidates, rather I will focus my efforts in both the house and senate races in my state. I don't vote party lines just because.....Both in my opinion will destroy what is fundamentally left of the Obama legacy, so voting to apart of that, I will not do.

Where it not for Sanders, that middle of the road, conservative white bitch would have thrown him under the bus months ago, which was her plans from day one. She wants the Trump's voters, takes for granted black voters and assumes women will take her to the white house....at the end of the day, both of these sell out bastards will be bad for this country

and if i see that annoying anti trump ad anymore i will despise the woman by nov......and fucking trumps havent even begun yet.....this is going to be a long 3-4 months.....

Forum List

Back