Liz Cheney says that the Voters are dumb

Liz Cheney slammed Americans for 'electing idiots' into office – and called for voters to pick better people to serve in the federal government than former President Donald Trump.

Some are still questioning whether the ex-Wyoming congresswoman will make a run for the White House after losing her Republican primary reelection to Trump-backed candidate Harriet Hageman in the 2022 midterms.

Cheney is staunchly anti-Trump and was one of only two Republicans who served on the select committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol attack. She has repeatedly spoken out against the former president – both when he was in office and after vacating.

'I don't look at it through the lens of, you know, is this what I should do or what I shouldn't do,' Cheney said Monday at an event with the 92nd Street Y New York Global Center for Culture and Arts when asked about making a bid.

'I look at it through the lens of, how do we elect serious people? And I think electing serious people can't be partisan,' she added.

'What we've done in our politics is create a situation where we're electing idiots.'

Specifically, the former congresswoman was asked if she would enter the race if polling showed that it would hurt Trump's chances of winning a second term.

There are already 14 Republicans in a growing field running for the Republican primary in 2024. While Trump is dominating the field, there are hopes from anti-Trump Republicans that the crowded contest could split the vote enough where the former president ultimately doesn't earn the nomination.

Comment:
Liz Cheney is wrong again, because she is driven by hate and fueled by ignorance.
She might be right though; they did elect her once.
But the Voters got smart, and they kicked her to the curb for being one of Nancy Pelosi's Jan 6 select committee stooges.
It is the Corrupt Democrat Party that is the real threat to our "democracy".
If dumb voters keep electing the totally corrupt and completely dishonest Democrat Politicians our country will not survive.
The Democrat Party is using the government as a political weapon just like it is done in a banana republic junta.
The Democrats used the DOJ and the FBI to try and frame President Trump with their Russian Collusion scam and Liz Cheney was a willing participant in the scam.
Joe Biden is selling out America to the highest bidder.
Biden is abusing his power to protect himself and his crackhead son from being investigated.
Democrats are undermining our elections with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
Liz needs to pull her head out.
View attachment 799619
I would bet that this slimy bitch voted for Biden in 2020 but she has the gall to accuse you and me of voting for inferior candidates.

Just like last time? Do you intend to whine more conspiracy theories again if you lose? :laugh:
i never said Trump lost because of voter fraud ... i believe the censoring of a sitting POTUS and the intel agencies cover up and social media banning of info on Biden family business dealings did more to effect the outcome than fraud did .. though i do believe dems have no problem with voter fraud a believe censoring and banning had a bigger effect .

Liz Cheney slammed Americans for 'electing idiots' into office – and called for voters to pick better people to serve in the federal government than former President Donald Trump.
Cheney is right. As I have been saying for years, we get the politicians we deserve.

As I have seen countless examples on this forum of rubes like you BEGGING to be lied to, Cheney is thoroughly vindicated.

locker-up.jpg

karma.jpg

Not a single negative word about her until she was mean to Trump. You guys only turned on her because she didn't kiss Trump's ass.

Because cult.
And to you Dimtards Lizzy was just the evil spawn of a warmongering satan…..until she trashed Trump.

Then you all worshipped her. :laughing0301:

And to you Dimtards Lizzy was just the evil spawn of a warmongering satan…..until she trashed Trump.

Then you all worshipped her. :laughing0301:
I didn't say she was evil spawn of a warmongering satan. I also don't worship her.

Are you done embarrassing yourself now, conspiracy theorist simp? :laughing0301:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Some are still questioning whether the ex-Wyoming congresswoman will make a run for the White House after losing her Republican primary reelection to Trump-backed candidate Harriet Hageman in the 2022 midterms.

Cheney is staunchly anti-Trump and was one of only two Republicans who served on the select committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol attack. She has repeatedly spoken out against the former president – both when he was in office and after vacating.

'I don't look at it through the lens of, you know, is this what I should do or what I shouldn't do,' Cheney said Monday at an event with the 92nd Street Y New York Global Center for Culture and Arts when asked about making a bid.

'I look at it through the lens of, how do we elect serious people? And I think electing serious people can't be partisan,' she added.

'What we've done in our politics is create a situation where we're electing idiots.'

Specifically, the former congresswoman was asked if she would enter the race if polling showed that it would hurt Trump's chances of winning a second term.

There are already 14 Republicans in a growing field running for the Republican primary in 2024. While Trump is dominating the field, there are hopes from anti-Trump Republicans that the crowded contest could split the vote enough where the former president ultimately doesn't earn the nomination.

Comment:
Liz Cheney is wrong again, because she is driven by hate and fueled by ignorance.
She might be right though; they did elect her once.
But the Voters got smart, and they kicked her to the curb for being one of Nancy Pelosi's Jan 6 select committee stooges.
It is the Corrupt Democrat Party that is the real threat to our "democracy".
If dumb voters keep electing the totally corrupt and completely dishonest Democrat Politicians our country will not survive.
The Democrat Party is using the government as a political weapon just like it is done in a banana republic junta.
The Democrats used the DOJ and the FBI to try and frame President Trump with their Russian Collusion scam and Liz Cheney was a willing participant in the scam.
Joe Biden is selling out America to the highest bidder.
Biden is abusing his power to protect himself and his crackhead son from being investigated.
Democrats are undermining our elections with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
Liz needs to pull her head out.
View attachment 799619
The thread is titled "Liz Cheney Says That Voters Are Dumb."
But Liz Cheney didn't exactly say that. Did she?
Hmmmm.....

Forum List

Back