Liz Cheney says that the Voters are dumb

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Liz Cheney slammed Americans for 'electing idiots' into office – and called for voters to pick better people to serve in the federal government than former President Donald Trump.

Some are still questioning whether the ex-Wyoming congresswoman will make a run for the White House after losing her Republican primary reelection to Trump-backed candidate Harriet Hageman in the 2022 midterms.

Cheney is staunchly anti-Trump and was one of only two Republicans who served on the select committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol attack. She has repeatedly spoken out against the former president – both when he was in office and after vacating.

'I don't look at it through the lens of, you know, is this what I should do or what I shouldn't do,' Cheney said Monday at an event with the 92nd Street Y New York Global Center for Culture and Arts when asked about making a bid.

'I look at it through the lens of, how do we elect serious people? And I think electing serious people can't be partisan,' she added.

'What we've done in our politics is create a situation where we're electing idiots.'

Specifically, the former congresswoman was asked if she would enter the race if polling showed that it would hurt Trump's chances of winning a second term.

There are already 14 Republicans in a growing field running for the Republican primary in 2024. While Trump is dominating the field, there are hopes from anti-Trump Republicans that the crowded contest could split the vote enough where the former president ultimately doesn't earn the nomination.

Comment:
Liz Cheney is wrong again, because she is driven by hate and fueled by ignorance.
She might be right though; they did elect her once.
But the Voters got smart, and they kicked her to the curb for being one of Nancy Pelosi's Jan 6 select committee stooges.
It is the Corrupt Democrat Party that is the real threat to our "democracy".
If dumb voters keep electing the totally corrupt and completely dishonest Democrat Politicians our country will not survive.
The Democrat Party is using the government as a political weapon just like it is done in a banana republic junta.
The Democrats used the DOJ and the FBI to try and frame President Trump with their Russian Collusion scam and Liz Cheney was a willing participant in the scam.
Joe Biden is selling out America to the highest bidder.
Biden is abusing his power to protect himself and his crackhead son from being investigated.
Democrats are undermining our elections with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
Liz needs to pull her head out.
demsaredangerousfanatcswerrewwerreewweer.jpg

Liz Cheney slammed Americans for 'electing idiots' into office – and called for voters to pick better people to serve in the federal government than former President Donald Trump.

Some are still questioning whether the ex-Wyoming congresswoman will make a run for the White House after losing her Republican primary reelection to Trump-backed candidate Harriet Hageman in the 2022 midterms.

Cheney is staunchly anti-Trump and was one of only two Republicans who served on the select committee investigating the January 6, 2021 Capitol attack. She has repeatedly spoken out against the former president – both when he was in office and after vacating.

'I don't look at it through the lens of, you know, is this what I should do or what I shouldn't do,' Cheney said Monday at an event with the 92nd Street Y New York Global Center for Culture and Arts when asked about making a bid.

'I look at it through the lens of, how do we elect serious people? And I think electing serious people can't be partisan,' she added.

'What we've done in our politics is create a situation where we're electing idiots.'

Specifically, the former congresswoman was asked if she would enter the race if polling showed that it would hurt Trump's chances of winning a second term.

There are already 14 Republicans in a growing field running for the Republican primary in 2024. While Trump is dominating the field, there are hopes from anti-Trump Republicans that the crowded contest could split the vote enough where the former president ultimately doesn't earn the nomination.

Comment:
Liz Cheney is wrong again, because she is driven by hate and fueled by ignorance.
She might be right though; they did elect her once.
But the Voters got smart, and they kicked her to the curb for being one of Nancy Pelosi's Jan 6 select committee stooges.
It is the Corrupt Democrat Party that is the real threat to our "democracy".
If dumb voters keep electing the totally corrupt and completely dishonest Democrat Politicians our country will not survive.
The Democrat Party is using the government as a political weapon just like it is done in a banana republic junta.
The Democrats used the DOJ and the FBI to try and frame President Trump with their Russian Collusion scam and Liz Cheney was a willing participant in the scam.
Joe Biden is selling out America to the highest bidder.
Biden is abusing his power to protect himself and his crackhead son from being investigated.
Democrats are undermining our elections with their voter fraud and election rigging crimes.
Liz needs to pull her head out.
View attachment 799619
who's Liz Cheney ?? oh yeah thats some broad that lost her reelection by more than 30 points in a historic landslide defeat .

She's right. Conservatives only turned against her because of her stance against Trump.
Liz Cheney was a rich Daddy's girl and a Bush loyalist. That is the source of her Trump hate. She didn't care about her position, it was given to her anyway. She's probably hanging out at the Bush mansion eating bon bons.

Liz Cheney was a rich Daddy's girl and a Bush loyalist. That is the source of her Trump hate. She didn't care about her position, it was given to her anyway. She's probably hanging out at the Bush mansion eating bon bons.
Not a single negative word about her until she was mean to Trump. You guys only turned on her because she didn't kiss Trump's ass.

Because cult.

Trump will get more votes than he did in 2020 ... there will not be nearly as many mail in votes weeks before election day like they had during the pandemic ..
Did they not send you the memo? Republicans are now promoting mail in voting.

Forum List

Back