Two Questions that non-LGBT-Q Supporters of Trans Rights Must Answer to be Credible

You think you have a moral high ground to claim by taking the side of the very worst murderers, and by condemning me for wanting these murderers to be brought to justice.

Um, tell you what, let's put it to a poll. How many people think women who have abortions should be executed.

You are not capable of understanding how deeply fucked up you are, mentally, morally spiritually. You are so deeply buried in madness and evil, that anything that is sane or good seems insane and evil to you.

Uh, huh. Seems you are the one who hates women, free thinkers, gays, trans people, etc.
I have no use for Christian phonies.

I'm fine with Christians who do stuff that Jesus actually said to do.
Republican Jesus just hates gays and Mexicans, just like you do.

You are not capable of understating how you come across to normal people.
Actually, most people who know me IRL like me. So there's that.

She will come off as exactly what she is: a person who has multiple mental disorders and was taken advantage of as a child by people claiming to help her. I hope they do use your line about "well, we just thought that if we did this one thang, it would cure all them others!" I'm not sure a California doctor can do the hillbilly accent that would have to go with a statement like that.

Your clip showed one minute of her making a prepared statement, and 8 minutes of talking heads on Fox talking about it. No one really challenged her because she was a damaged person. When you get a top notch lawyer who has complete medical records and all the edgelord shit she said on anti-Trans websites, it will be quite a different ball game.

Yes, which will scare these Gender Quacks into being a little more careful who they target.
No, they won't. They might do a bunch more unnecessary tests, but they'll still proceed with the procedures. Do you think all the Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong cases have made the Plastic Surgery industry act better?

1690886565995.jpeg

Where do you get that? I sense you are making up facts. It is our Obamacare regulated insurance that has opened the door to the expensive and harmful procedures. Prisoners, veterans and service members are having the nonsense fully paid for, so you would need to finally show something factual if you make that claim.
Obamacare was a bandage. What we needed was universal health care. You obviously don't understand how crappy those O-Care plans actually are. They only really cover the basics and they change constantly.

Oh, boo-freakin' hoo! Completely false. If a transgender gets fired, it will be for being an asshole who constantly preaches at co-workers, not for being transgender.

People are worshiping the ground transgenders walk on these days. Your fellow Dems are seemingly competing to see who can give LBGT-Q activists the most access to children.

If they do lose their job, for being a transKaren or because "evewy one is against me!" they'll have subsidized Obamacare to fall back on.

wow, I imagine in the 1950's, you'd be like one of those Southerner who had the vapors when black people could drink out of the same water fountains you could.

Your clip showed one minute of her making a prepared statement, and 8 minutes of talking heads on Fox talking about it. No one really challenged her because she was a damaged person. When you get a top notch lawyer who has complete medical records and all the edgelord shit she said on anti-Trans websites, it will be quite a different ball game.
So, you are my age, but you've allowed a nineteen year old girl with multiple mental disorders to live rent free in your head? Please link me to this "edgelord shit" she has said. I get disagreeing with her, but why the hostility?
No, they won't. They might do a bunch more unnecessary tests, but they'll still proceed with the procedures. Do you think all the Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong cases have made the Plastic Surgery industry act better?

View attachment 810003
You may be right. The profit motive is too strong for both types of cosmetic surgeries. It may take some jail time to put a stop to this travesty.

Still, though, you are old enough to remember the silicone implants junk science lawsuits. Those were cases with absolutely no merit, but they won and won big. The end result, along was insurance companies jacking up their prices and people getting wealthy for nothing, was that they stopped using silicone implants and went to a more dangerous option. Again those were cases with no merits children who have their bodies mutilated will absolutely have valid cases that will play well in front of a jury.

Yes, even a California jury. No doubt Californians strongly support transgender rights. But that's not what this case is about. This case is about a child having the right to be a child and not being pressured to make adult decisions that will put this kind of crimp in her life.
Obamacare was a bandage. What we needed was universal health care. You obviously don't understand how crappy those O-Care plans actually are. They only really cover the basics and they change constantly.
They obviously consider "gender affirming care" to be "the basics" then. Again, you make stuff up that is counter-factual.

Last edited:
Here is Chloe Cole talking about what happened to her. Amazing to me that anyone would read a hit piece about her on “transgender map.com” and think that they know more about her life than she does.

Not every 13 year old who gets puberty blockers regrets it. Not every 16 year old who has her breasts removed regrets it. Of course we have no long-term studies of how this kind of treatment affects children in their later lives. We do know that the bottom surgery guarantees a lifetime of required treatment, but we have no way of knowing how many will regret it in the future.

Not every thirteen year who buys a pistol if that were allowed, would kill themselves or someone else. Not every thirteen year old who was given a car and a license would run over someone. Not every thirteen year old who is allowed to buy whiskey will turn into an alcoholic.

But we ban them from those things because we know that many of them are not mature enough to handle it, and to make decisions like that.

I don’t know that there has ever been a civilization that did it protect children from themselves.

So, you are my age, but you've allowed a nineteen year old girl with multiple mental disorders to live rent free in your head? Please link me to this "edgelord shit" she has said. I get disagreeing with her, but why the hostility?

I..posted...the... link. Sweet evil Jesus.

Still, though, you are old enough to remember the silicone implants junk science lawsuits. Those were cases with absolutely no merit, but they won and won big. The end result, along was insurance companies jacking up their prices and people getting wealthy for nothing, was that they stopped using silicone implants and went to a more dangerous option. Again those were cases with no merits children who have their bodies mutilated will absolutely have valid cases that will play well in front of a jury.

Except this funny thing happened... boob jobs are still happening, and so will gender reassignments.

Yes, even a California jury. No doubt Californians strongly support transgender rights. But that's not what this case is about. This case is about a child having the right to be a child and not being pressured to make adult decisions that will put this kind of crimp in her life.

No, this case is about the Christian Right trying to stick it to transgender people for daring to exist.

Here is Chloe Cole talking about what happened to her. Amazing to me that anyone would read a hit piece about her on “transgender map.com” and think that they know more about her life than she does.
Yes, she's a victim... and had nothing to do with screaming at her doctors and parents that she was a boy.

But is she a victim of the anti-Trans lobby or her parents?

Not every 13 year old who gets puberty blockers regrets it. Not every 16 year old who has her breasts removed regrets it. Of course we have no long-term studies of how this kind of treatment affects children in their later lives. We do know that the bottom surgery guarantees a lifetime of required treatment, but we have no way of knowing how many will regret it in the future.

Yes, how dare they exist and not conform to your biases. Let's cling to this last bit of bigotry we think we can still sell after the Corporate Masters of this country have decided you are no longer useful.

Not every thirteen year who buys a pistol if that were allowed, would kill themselves or someone else. Not every thirteen year old who was given a car and a license would run over someone. Not every thirteen year old who is allowed to buy whiskey will turn into an alcoholic.

Wow, why you keep comparing medical treatment to vices is amazing.

I don’t know that there has ever been a civilization that did it protect children from themselves.
Good point. Who is going to protect kids from religious stupidity.

I..posted...the... link. Sweet evil Jesus.
I'm not going to keep wading through it, especially not looking or "edgelord" shit, when I don't even know what that means. You read too much writing by mellinnials.
Except this funny thing happened... boob jobs are still happening, and so will gender reassignments.
Yes, but like Europe,
No, this case is about the Christian Right trying to stick it to transgender people for daring to exist.
You keep bringing up the Christian Right like some kind of incantation, but you show no evidence that the Christian Right told this young woman that she had been mutilated by fraudsters. She figured that out on her own.
Yes, she's a victim... and had nothing to do with screaming at her doctors and parents that she was a boy.
You haven't provided any evidence of the screaming either. Her "doctors" told her mother they could have a transgender son or a dead daughter. No science behind that, but the economics are sound. For the "doctors."
But is she a victim of the anti-Trans lobby or her parents?
She's a victim of the transgenderization industry, and so are her parents, though they managed to escape the mutilation part. I say parents, but I've heard little about the dad. Dad's in these families are nearly always absent or incredibly weak.
Yes, how dare they exist and not conform to your biases. Let's cling to this last bit of bigotry we think we can still sell after the Corporate Masters of this country have decided you are no longer useful.
The transgenderization industry, finds them and their insurance mighty useful.
Wow, why you keep comparing medical treatment to vices is amazing.

Good point. Who is going to protect kids from religious stupidity.
Do you support religious mutilation of girl's genitals as long as the parent, the child, and the health provider agrees? Would you ban such practices, if you could?

I'm not going to keep wading through it,
Yes, I would imagine it does offend your sensibilities.

You keep bringing up the Christian Right like some kind of incantation, but you show no evidence that the Christian Right told this young woman that she had been mutilated by fraudsters. She figured that out on her own.

Again, it's in the article.

You haven't provided any evidence of the screaming either. Her "doctors" told her mother they could have a transgender son or a dead daughter. No science behind that, but the economics are sound.

Actually, there's plenty of science that gender transition reduces suidical thoughts in transgender people...but you ignored that. The important thing is that transgender people make you uncomfortable.... Gots to have our priorities.

She's a victim of the transgenderization industry, and so are her parents, though they managed to escape the mutilation part. I say parents, but I've heard little about the dad. Dad's in these families are nearly always absent or incredibly weak.
Again, it's in the article you refuse to read. Interestingly enough, her father was raised a Mormon, which probably explains much.

Do you support religious mutilation of girl's genitals as long as the parent, the child, and the health provider agrees? Would you ban such practices, if you could?
Since those practices have no therapeutic value (in fact, they are designed to make sex less pleasurable for women, so they won't cheat on their husbands), then no, I would be against it.

Actually, there's plenty of science that gender transition reduces suidical thoughts in transgender people...but you ignored that. The important thing is that transgender people make you uncomfortable.... Gots to have our priorities.
No, there is not. The so-called "studies" are no better than polls in which volunteers self-select as supporters of the transgenderization movement and give the obviously sought answers.

There are exactly zero valid peer-reviewed studies showing that "gender affirming care" provided children reduces the number of suicides among transgenders. For the doctors to present it as a stark choice to that mom is reason enough for them to lose a malpractice suit.
Again, it's in the article you refuse to read. Interestingly enough, her father was raised a Mormon, which probably explains much.
Just quote the relevant parts, I'm not here to get reading assignments.
Since those practices have no therapeutic value (in fact, they are designed to make sex less pleasurable for women, so they won't cheat on their husbands), then no, I would be against it.
So, you don't support the rights of parents, children and doctors to make life-altering decisions to mutilate genitals. Unless . . .

Xenopronouns. Soon to be the latest thing:

My xenopronoun is "!uh" with the "!" being a clicking made in the back of the throat, quickly followed by "uh" being a very short inward drawing of breath with an almost closed throat. This must be practiced. I know its meaning, but there are no words in English, Spanish or German to explain it. It is one single short syllable, definitely not a dipthong, so be careful when you address me. "!uuh" may sound similar to the novice, but it is a horrible insult, also unexplainable.

Do not every use "you" when addressing me. I don't want to be dead-pronouned. Don't be a hater.

No, there is not. The so-called "studies" are no better than polls in which volunteers self-select as supporters of the transgenderization movement and give the obviously sought answers.

In short, you don't want it to be true. I get it, man. Those transgender folks, upsetting your view of reality and goodness by merely existing.

There are exactly zero valid peer-reviewed studies showing that "gender affirming care" provided children reduces the number of suicides among transgenders. For the doctors to present it as a stark choice to that mom is reason enough for them to lose a malpractice suit.

Not really, given how many untreated transgender kids attempt suicide.

So, you don't support the rights of parents, children and doctors to make life-altering decisions to mutilate genitals. Unless . . .
...there is a specific condition that is being addressed.

hey, when I was a baby, I was circumcised because that was considered an acceptable medical practice at the time.

Now I realize you hate transgendered people (and gay people... and probably minorities) and wish they didn't exist, but that's kind of your problem, not theirs.

My xenopronoun is "!uh" with the "!" being a clicking made in the back of the throat, quickly followed by "uh" being a very short inward drawing of breath with an almost closed throat. This must be practiced. I know its meaning, but there are no words in English, Spanish or German to explain it. It is one single short syllable, definitely not a dipthong, so be careful when you address me. "!uuh" may sound similar to the novice, but it is a horrible insult, also unexplainable.

Do not every use "you" when addressing me. I don't want to be dead-pronouned. Don't be a hater.

Um, okay.

Hey right now I am learning to speak Mandarin, because my fiance is from China. In Chinese they have the third person pronoun "Ta", which can mean He, She, or It. (They do use different Hanzi characters for each, though.) They get along just fine as a language.

I know, man, requiring you to address someone by their proper pronouns is just like what the Nazis did to the Jews... we get it.
Oh, wait, no, the Nazis oppressed LGBTQ+ people right along with the Jews. They just gave them Pink Triangles instead of Yellow stars.

In short, you don't want it to be true. I get it, man. Those transgender folks, upsetting your view of reality and goodness by merely existing.

Not really, given how many untreated transgender kids attempt suicide.
I give up. How many? Please answer with real facts and Link please. Your guess work is getting tiresome.

Um, okay.

Hey right now I am learning to speak Mandarin, because my fiance is from China. In Chinese they have the third person pronoun "Ta", which can mean He, She, or It. (They do use different Hanzi characters for each, though.) They get along just fine as a language.
We get it, you have a Chinese fiance. Get over yourself it's not really that impressive.
I know, man, requiring you to address someone by their proper pronouns is just like what the Nazis did to the Jews... we get it.
Oh, wait, no, the Nazis oppressed LGBTQ+ people right along with the Jews. They just gave them Pink Triangles instead of Yellow stars.
Today's America Nazis prefer to castrate and sterilize lbgt children. The original German Nazis did the same thing before they thought of the gas chamber idea.

We get it, you have a Chinese fiance. Get over yourself it's not really that impressive.

Oh, she impresses the hell out of me. But my point was that all this crazy stuff about pronouns wouldn't matter if we had a single third person pronoun like we have a single first and second person pronoun.

Today's America Nazis prefer to castrate and sterilize lbgt children. The original German Nazis did the same thing before they thought of the gas chamber idea.

I'd ask you for a link, but I know you don't have one.

Look, man, I realize that you need to use loaded terms like "Castrate" to describe procedures you don't like, but you really need to get over yourself.

Once again, @JoeB131 is not nearly as distanced from his Nazi heritage as he wants us to believe.
Uh, MOrmon Bob, the Nazis were the only country that ever executed people for performing abortions... They didn't execute people for having them, though, so you're so crazy even the Nazis would say, "Damn!"

Oh, she impresses the hell out of me. But my point was that all this crazy stuff about pronouns wouldn't matter if we had a single third person pronoun like we have a single first and second person pronoun.
The left would hate that. For the same reason that the left doesn't push for unisex individual bathooms.
Uh, MOrmon Bob, the Nazis were the only country that ever executed people for performing abortions... They didn't execute people for having them, though, so you're so crazy even the Nazis would say, "Damn!"
So you just make stuff up, huh?

Abortion was used as a weapon of mass destruction in
Eastern Europe. In 1942, together with his personal physician Dr.
Karl Brandt and secretary Martin Borman, Hitler issued one of
the most extreme policy statements of the Nazi regime [15]:

In view of the large families of the Slav native
population, it could only suit us if girls and
women there had as many abortions as possible.
We are not interested in seeing the non-German
population multiply…We must use every means to
install in the population the idea that it is harm-
ful to have several children, the expenses that
they cause and the dangerous effect on woman’s
health… It will be necessary to open special in-
stitutions for abortions and doctors must be able
to help out there in case there is any question of
this being a breach of their professional ethics

The left would hate that. For the same reason that the left doesn't push for unisex individual bathooms.

Well, no the problem there is in that most cases, they'd be impractical. Sure, your local starbucks can do it when they only have one shitter in the room. But most places have large bathroom serving a lot of people.

The ironic thing is that trans-women have been peeing in those bathrooms for decades, and no one really cared all that much. Probably because the only thought they gave them was, "Man, is she ugly" and no one is checking her junk in a sealed stall.

Well, no the problem there is in that most cases, they'd be impractical. Sure, your local starbucks can do it when they only have one shitter in the room. But most places have large bathroom serving a lot of people.

The ironic thing is that trans-women have been peeing in those bathrooms for decades, and no one really cared all that much. Probably because the only thought they gave them was, "Man, is she ugly" and no one is checking her junk in a sealed stall.
The left wants to keep bathrooms "Men" and "Women," because it is fun to them to force women to have to share the "women's" bathroom with men. Most places have the correct number of bathrooms to serve their visitors. That being the case, no need to worry about practicality. Just take off the "Men" and "Women" signs and viola! Unisex bathrooms.

Nobody cares because nobody knows, when an authentic looking cross dresser goes into the women's room. What the left wants is for this sick bastard to be able to go to the same bathroom as my granddaughter.

1691028235834.png

Seriously, that looks like a woman to you?

The left are just hateful and pathetic human beings.

The left wants to keep bathrooms "Men" and "Women," because it is fun to them to force women to have to share the "women's" bathroom with men. Most places have the correct number of bathrooms to serve their visitors. That being the case, no need to worry about practicality. Just take off the "Men" and "Women" signs and viola! Unisex bathrooms.

Nobody cares because nobody knows, when an authentic looking cross dresser goes into the women's room. What the left wants is for this sick bastard to be able to go to the same bathroom as my granddaughter.

Ah, yes, back to the fear mongering... they're coming for the children. They just don't want to take a pee, they want to take a pee in front of the kiddies.

And Trannies must have HUGE Bladders, because they are taking a pee, all the time. They take more pees than your grandfather with the bad prostrate, apparently.

Forum List

Back