Two Questions that non-LGBT-Q Supporters of Trans Rights Must Answer to be Credible

Ah, yes, back to the fear mongering... they're coming for the children. They just don't want to take a pee, they want to take a pee in front of the kiddies.
Nothing but true. Specifically they Want to normalize men peeing in front of little girls. Sick bastards that deserve no respect.
And Trannies must have HUGE Bladders, because they are taking a pee, all the time. They take more pees than your grandfather with the bad prostrate, apparently.
One time flashing little girls is too many. I don't get this "only a few" argument.

They should be on the sex offender regestry, not on tic tock influencing children.

Last edited:
One time flashing little girls is too many. I don't get this "only a few" argument.

They should be on the sex offender regestry, not on tic tock influencing children.

If they are actually breaking a law, they should be arrested.

Nothing but true. Specifically they Want to normalize men peeing in front of little girls. Sick bastards that deserve no respect.

Um, you do realize in a lady's room, everyone is peeing in an enclosed stall with a door, right?

1697113672238.png

Unless you are going to do a genital check at the door, you probably don't have much to say about it.
Dodging the point as usual.

Trannies passable enough that a genital check would be needed are not the problem. They've been using the ladies room probably since the day after they hung the first "Ladies" sign.

It's when obvious males like "Lia" Thomas want to walk in the girls room with 9 year old females and expect the little girs to "affirm their gender" or be punished for bigotry that it's a problem.

The point - as you know- is that if 6 year old girls are supposed to be comfortable peeing in a bathroom with one or more lightly disguised men because they can lock the stall door then lightly disguised men will be even more comfortable peeing in their own bathrooms with the stalls.

What logical objection could there be to that?

Police in Florida announced the results of an undercover operation to stop sex trafficking.
More than 200 defendants were arrested, including three Disney executives, illegal immigrants, a high school teacher and others - writes Peoplesvoice.

Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said 219 people were arrested during the operation. That's the largest number of apprehended human traffickers in the county's history.
Two suspects have already been charged. Both were in the U.S. illegally.

According to police, 83 offenders were arrested for soliciting prostitution. Others were co-conspirators who either profited from prostitution or assisted prostitutes, and eight drove prostitutes to secret locations.

Investigators charged a total of 44 felonies and 242 misdemeanors.
Human trafficking victims were also identified.
35 of those arrested are in the U.S. illegally. They are from Cuba, Chile, Venezuela, Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia and the Bahamas.

In addition to human trafficking, some were involved in supplying drug trafficking and carrying illegal firearms. The oldest offender is 76 years old and the youngest is 18.
Three of the suspects were Disney executives and another worked at a Disney hotel. Information about them is not yet being released in the interest of the investigation.

Police conducted a tremendous amount of work. Detectives from a dozen different police departments participated in the seven-day operation.

Several other agencies assisted, including the Florida Department of Children and Families and social service organizations such as One More Child.
The investigation into the criminal acts of a major gang continues.

Almost simultaneously, police in Ohio announced the results of a major pedophile gang investigation that resulted in the arrest of 160 pedophiles and the rescue of more than 100 child sex trafficking victims.
Earlier, Ohio experienced a spike in the number of missing children. A large-scale investigation involving OOCIC's 8 Human Trafficking and Major Crimes Task Force was conducted into the matter
The investigation resulted in a police operation.

As part of the investigation, search warrants were issued for 11 massage parlors suspected of human trafficking.
People from all walks of life were arrested, including former law enforcement officers, EMTs, nurses, educators, retirees, delivery drivers, and others.
The victims were provided services by health and social service organizations.

Hahahahaha. Now THAT's "social justice."
I know right?
All these claims made by the sexually deviant are proven phoney time and time again.
And the post just above yours quoting mine is another instance of just how sick things have become.
The normalization of child exploitation is their goal. I think that we definitely need to swing this pendulum of morality back the other direction from where we have been heading.
Being sober minded is crucial in a time period where we have many enemies looking to destroy us....simply to watch us burn.

I know right?
All these claims made by the sexually deviant are proven phoney time and time again.
And the post just above yours quoting mine is another instance of just how sick things have become.
The normalization of child exploitation is their goal. I think that we definitely need to swing this pendulum of morality back the other direction from where we have been heading.
Being sober minded is crucial in a time period where we have many enemies looking to destroy us....simply to watch us burn.

Just remember how we got here. The argument that same sex couples were being discriminated against in marriage even though they were “similar” to opposite sex couples that could not have children. That threw the baby out with the bath water.

Now the argument is, that fake women must have access to women’s private areas or they are discriminated against because fake women are similar to real women.

The next step the deviants will demand is that, since real men are similar to fake women, they must be granted the same rights to women’s private areas.

We warned about this prior to the Obergfell decision. But that was called a conspiracy theory.

Actually, the science says otherwise. Usually a year is enough to severely reduce muscle mass.

Here's the thing... I really don't care that much about athletics, and if you took away the Title IX scam forcing universities to take the dumb girls who can run a little faster than the smart ones, you'd be amazed how little anyone would care about this "issue".
They cared enough to create Title IX in the first place.

Just remember how we got here. The argument that same sex couples were being discriminated against in marriage even though they were “similar” to opposite sex couples that could not have children. That threw the baby out with the bath water.

Now the argument is, that fake women must have access to women’s private areas or they are discriminated against because fake women are similar to real women.

The next step the deviants will demand is that, since real men are similar to fake women, they must be granted the same rights to women’s private areas.

We warned about this prior to the Obergfell decision. But that was called a conspiracy theory.
Yeah....supposedly the "slippery slope" theories were supposedly just conspiracy theories.

I remember in the late 70's and early 80's when it was "what people do in the privacy of their homes doesn't need to be illegal" .

And look at the crap we have now!
The sexually deviant crowd doesn't want acquiescence....they want endorsement for molesting children!

If you take this to its logical conclusion, then women will have no rights to secure locations free from any males.

God, how much clearer can it get that the left hate women.

If you take this to its logical conclusion, then women will have no rights to secure locations free from any males.

God, how much clearer can it get that the left hate women.
I can forsee the eventual conclusion that forced sexual contact should be legalized and endorsed as well.

Where is the point that "things have gone too far?"

Forum List

Back