TWO MILLION Leave Food Stamp Rolls in Trump’s First Year —

but still over twice as much as when obama took office, huh?

so, raise it up from 38 million to 75 million, drop it to 68 million and give him credit for shrinking it.

logic of the day. you win.

REALLY? Obama took office during the Great Bush Recession - How quickly we forget
2008 wasn't it? i'm just going by your graph. you can color it up however you want, i'm just reading the chart on it's own w/o your color commentary to slam the right and praise the left CNN style.

2009 in the midst of the Great Bush Recession. It took 3-4 for a lot of people to get back on their feet. Same thing with the stock market only that recovery was almost immediate. Please stop giving Trump 100% of the credit simply because the trends continued.

dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years-2017-08-05-macrotrends.png

so, raise it up from 38 million to 75 million, drop it to 68 million and give him credit for shrinking it.

REALLY? Obama took office during the Great Bush Recession - How quickly we forget
2008 wasn't it? i'm just going by your graph. you can color it up however you want, i'm just reading the chart on it's own w/o your color commentary to slam the right and praise the left CNN style.

2009 in the midst of the Great Bush Recession. It took 3-4 for a lot of people to get back on their feet. Same thing with the stock market only that recovery was almost immediate. Please stop giving Trump 100% of the credit simply because the trends continued.

i didn't say shit about trump.

you and your hate brought him into this. maybe *you* should quit inventing arguments.

please show me where i gave trump any credit at all.

Just more of the usual winning.

The leftists here very butthurt, those were guaranteed votes for them. Guess who they will vote for now that they aren't dependent and providing for themselves?

Instead of just shooting off your mouth, PROVE your claims!

Buddy, I've documented these claims dozens of times, but you guys pretend you don't see them and just go on hating on poor people.

But for those with compassion..

Analysis | What Americans get wrong about food stamps, according to an expert who’s spent 20 years researching them

The average SNAP participant would be a child. The highest proportion of SNAP participants are children. Of those who aren’t -- and I think this is one of the things worth emphasizing about SNAP -- is that of those who aren’t children or on disability or retired or something like that, the majority do work. But more than half of SNAP participants are children.

Saving Country $3 Billion Annually

Now, only 42 million are on the program. Imagine. Only forty-two million!

Thank God for the economy Obama handed Trump.

Imagine trying to get people off food stamps under the economy Bush and the GOP handed Obama.

Wealth distribution, is that liberal speak for mooching off others?

You reallythink that the 1% of the population that owns 43% of the wealth did 43% of the physical work?

Here's where you dummies don't get it. We've seen a massive shift from the working class to the investing class, and it hasn't been a good thing.

Its their money, do you want to raid their fridge too? ^^^ get this mooching deadbeat he's :cuckoo:

Why don't you put the blame for this where it belongs - the DimocRATs! They're the ones who've just about killed any pay raises for military personnel.

They may not catch up for some time but, thanks to President Trump, they are at last getting pay raises.

The Democrats? Republicans have held the House and the purse strings for all but 4 years of the past 17 years.

This has nothing to do with Trump... but instead the work requirement that came into affect after the unemployment waiver number threshold was reached.

Proof that the world is upside down in the liberal mind. Obama used to brag about all the people who applied for food stamps and his administration used to advertise for new recipients while the economy remained stagnant..

...so what you're saying is trump got it right but you need to ensure that you stress the fact you still think he's an asshole.

got it.
slot-machine-jackpot-seven-clipart-vector_csp43561355.jpg

By Jove, I think you did, indeed, "get it"...
so you're not able to just say "good job" without a disclaimer?

pretty sad really.
Incorrect.

Merely unwilling, with respect to your Demagogue.
So binary. Getting hits in is more important than truth.

Got it and goodbye.

Forum List

Back