Think Again About AG Sessions

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
He's being accused of not taking action on a whole lot of things. One article said he was a :"sly fox."

Back in 2011, the indomitable Peter Schweizer published Throw Them All Out, a detailed examination of political corruption as it is actually practiced in the halls of Congress.

In his investigation, Schweizer found one single member of Congress against whom no allegations could be held – who had never taken a dime that was not his, had never cut any backroom deals, had never, simply put, played the game.

That individual was Jeff Sessions.

More about Sessions @ Sessions makes his move

Well, that all might be true, though Briebart (Schweizer) is NOT a trust worthy source, your lord Trump just set him up to be fired with this McCabe handling.....mark my words....

Well, that all might be true, though Briebart (Schweizer) is NOT a trust worthy source, your lord Trump just set him up to be fired with this McCabe handling.....mark my words....
Hillary will win by a landslide. Marked and noted.

He's being accused of not taking action on a whole lot of things. One article said he was a :"sly fox."

Back in 2011, the indomitable Peter Schweizer published Throw Them All Out, a detailed examination of political corruption as it is actually practiced in the halls of Congress.

In his investigation, Schweizer found one single member of Congress against whom no allegations could be held – who had never taken a dime that was not his, had never cut any backroom deals, had never, simply put, played the game.

That individual was Jeff Sessions.

More about Sessions @ Sessions makes his move

It is amazing how hard some people will work to shine a turd so they can call it a jewel

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Hillary will win by a landslide. Marked and noted.

Hillary losing easily the funniest damn thing I ever saw in my life. :auiqs.jpg: And the wailing from her supporters :auiqs.jpg: And the look on the prissy liberal media's faces :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back