TWO MILLION Leave Food Stamp Rolls in Trump’s First Year —

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Saving Country $3 Billion Annually

Now, only 42 million are on the program. Imagine. Only forty-two million!

Reasons given...

1. shrinking funding for the program
2. legal immigrants don't dare claim their Illegal Alien household members
3. some States are instituting time limits on how long one may receive benefits
4. some States are instituting work-for-welfare programs for the able-bodied

Theoretically - on paper, at least - some of that actually sounds pretty good.

Too bad it had to materialize under the aegis of the most mean-spirited Administration in modern history.

But... what the hell... even a broken clock is right, twice a day... even a mean-spirited, greedy, corrupt, arrogant and ignorant one.

I can live with those outcomes and driving factors... until the savings get "re-tasked" into the back pockets of rich Republican power-brokers, anyway.

Last edited:

Yes, it is terrible that wealth distribution is so bad that 1/6th of the country needs to use food stamps to JUST EAT!

It wasn't this way when I was growing up and people worked one job and brought home good union paychecks.

Of course, most of the 43 million on food stamps are elderly people and the disabled and children, but man, don't let that stop you.

Now the Government has an extra 3 Billion to spend on weapon systems that don't work or useless military parades

Yes, it is terrible that wealth distribution is so bad that 1/6th of the country needs to use food stamps to JUST EAT!

It wasn't this way when I was growing up and people worked one job and brought home good union paychecks.

Of course, most of the 43 million on food stamps are elderly people and the disabled and children, but man, don't let that stop you.

Now the Government has an extra 3 Billion to spend on weapon systems that don't work or useless military parades
You pay for it, liar.

You pay for it, liar.

As soon as you guys pay for all the Corporate Welfare and tax cuts to the rich...

Maybe we should make the 1040 elective. YOu still have to pay what you pay for, but ONLY programs that get checked off on Schedule F that I just made up get funded.

Not enough people checked, :"Subsidy for Big Agriculture"? Well, too bad. But it seem we have more than enough money to fund food stamps because only half the country are racist assholes.

My son no longer receives food stamps he can not work but can not get a doctor to declare him incompetent. So he has to wait till he is 50 to draw food stamps again. New law in NC.

Reasons given...

1. shrinking funding for the program
2. legal immigrants don't dare claim their Illegal Alien household members
3. some States are instituting time limits on how long one may receive benefits
4. some States are instituting work-for-welfare programs for the able-bodied

Theoretically - on paper, at least - some of that actually sounds pretty good.

Too bad it had to materialize under the aegis of the most mean-spirited Administration in modern history.

But... what the hell... even a broken clock is right, twice a day... even a mean-spirited, greedy, corrupt, arrogant and ignorant one.

I can live with those outcomes and driving factors... until the savings get "re-tasked" into the back pockets of rich Republican power-brokers, anyway.
so what you're saying is trump got it right but you need to ensure that you stress the fact you still think he's an asshole.

got it.

Wealth distribution, is that liberal speak for mooching off others?

NUj5Ym7.jpg

Instead of just shooting off your mouth, PROVE your claims!

You pay for it, liar.

As soon as you guys pay for all the Corporate Welfare and tax cuts to the rich...

Maybe we should make the 1040 elective. YOu still have to pay what you pay for, but ONLY programs that get checked off on Schedule F that I just made up get funded.

Not enough people checked, :"Subsidy for Big Agriculture"? Well, too bad. But it seem we have more than enough money to fund food stamps because only half the country are racist assholes.

about-to-puke-smiley-emoticon.png

Why don't you put the blame for this where it belongs - the DimocRATs! They're the ones who've just about killed any pay raises for military personnel.

They may not catch up for some time but, thanks to President Trump, they are at last getting pay raises.

Thanks for the 29th posting of the same fake news

SNAP recipients have been decreasing since 2013 after the Bush recession was fully contained.

Untitled-1502141645-1505788594.jpg
but still over twice as much as when obama took office, huh?

so, raise it up from 38 million to 75 million, drop it to 68 million and give him credit for shrinking it.

logic of the day. you win.

so, raise it up from 38 million to 75 million, drop it to 68 million and give him credit for shrinking it.

REALLY? Obama took office during the Great Bush Recession - How quickly we forget

REALLY? Obama took office during the Great Bush Recession - How quickly we forget
2008 wasn't it? i'm just going by your graph. you can color it up however you want, i'm just reading the chart on it's own w/o your color commentary to slam the right and praise the left CNN style.

2008 wasn't it? i'm just going by your graph. you can color it up however you want, i'm just reading the chart on it's own w/o your color commentary to slam the right and praise the left CNN style.

Actually he took office in 2009.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Actually he took office in 2009.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
my bad. so he's only on the hook for 30 million, not 38. :)

Forum List

Back