Two Israeli Hotels Make Top 10 List

Today's Activities: 3 PM Art Class--"How To Draw Cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad" :lol:

Update: Today's "How To Draw Cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad" Art Class Has Been Canceled Because The Artist Was Just Beheaded :lol:

Update: 4 PM Art Class: "How To Draw Cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad With One Arm Amputated" :lol:

Update: The 4 PM Art Class "How To Draw Cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad With One Arm Amputated" Has Been Canceled Because The Artist's Other Arm Was Just Amputated :lol:

275977_699953356_5171786_n.jpg

Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Recent religiously motivated hatred, conflicts and violance among Abrahamic religions

Jews:

According to 1 Samuel 15:3 the Hebrews were told:

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Among the best known cases of Jewish terrorism is the 1994 machine-gunning of Moslem worshippers at a mosque in the town of Hebron. A single terrorist killed 29 people and wounded about 150 before being killed himself. The killer, Baruch Goldstein, was an American medical doctor and a devoted follower of Rabbi Meier Kahane. He became a hero to the extremists, and the marble plaque on his grave reads: "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave his life for the Jewish people, the Torah, and the Nation of Israel".

I'm guessing (hoping) that this man doesn't represent you, or most of the Jewish population.

Christians:

The 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, OK, by Timothy McVeigh killed 168, including 19 children.
McVeigh certainly doesn't represent my beliefs or most Christian beliefs.

I might as well be saying "blah blah blah". It just doesn't compute with some.

Last edited:
Recent religiously motivated hatred, conflicts and violance among Abrahamic religions

Jews:

HTML:

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass." 

Among the best known cases of Jewish terrorism is the 1994 machine-gunning of Moslem worshippers at a mosque in the town of Hebron. A single terrorist killed 29 people and wounded about 150 before being killed himself. The killer, Baruch Goldstein, was an American medical doctor and a devoted follower of Rabbi Meier Kahane. He became a hero to the extremists, and the marble plaque on his grave reads: "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave his life for the Jewish people, the Torah, and the Nation of Israel".

I'm guessing (hoping) that this man doesn't represent you, or most of the Jewish population.

Christians:

HTML:
The 1995 bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, OK, by Timothy McVeigh killed 168, including 19 children.

!0 Commandments: Thou Shall Not Murder McVeigh was an athieist :lol:

Last edited:

Jews:

HTML:

Christians:

HTML:

!0 Commandments: Thou Shall Not Murder McVeigh was an athieist :lol:

Raised Catholic, and my understanding was that he was agnostic. I'm sure that you know the difference....smegma smear.

INBAL JERUSALEM HOTEL 10 AM deep breathing exercise's in the showers, 12 noon care and cleaning of YOUR oven, 3PM hopscotch on ze mine field, 6pm violin practice:eusa_boohoo:

INBAL JERUSALEM HOTEL 10 AM deep breathing exercise's in the showers, 12 noon care and cleaning of YOUR oven, 3PM hopscotch on ze mine field, 6pm violin practice:eusa_boohoo:

Monkey, enjoy the hotel in hell, dumb beotch :lol:

Matthew 2:1-2 After Jesus was born in Bethlehem in Judea, during the time of King Herod, Magi from the east came to Jerusalem and asked, "Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star in the east and have come to worship him."

:lol: INBAL JERUSALEM HOTEL-

Playing "ding dong ditch" with all the predominantly Islamic countries, and then running and hiding behind USA, Canada, and Europe. "HELP US! We'll be in the shelter if you need us."

Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh

Career Development Day: "How To Be A Suicide Bomber For Fun And Prophet Muhammad" :lol:

Update: Career Development Day for Suicide Bombers has been canceled because the instructors have blown themselves up allahu akbar :lol:

Update: "Career Development Day For Suicide Bombers" Has Been Replaced By "Islamic Child Development Day In The Path of Allah And The Religion of Peace" :lol:

Who was struck by allah's wrath? "The Jews"
Who are the misguided? "The Christians"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3m3t87-dk&NR=1]brainwashed little muslim girl [must see] original - YouTube[/ame]

INBAL JERUSALEM HOTEL every shabbat, cock sucking for beginners with rabbi yosef weisburg
mohel-rabbi-yosef-weisburg-sucking-baby-penis.jpg

Ccck sucking for Ho the monkey in hell :lol:

John 1:49 Then Nathanael declared, "Rabbi, you are the Son of God; you are the King of Israel."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Career Development Day: "How To Be A Suicide Bomber For Fun And Prophet Muhammad" :lol:

Update: Career Development Day for Suicide Bombers has been canceled because the instructors have blown themselves up allahu akbar :lol:

Update: "Career Development Day For Suicide Bombers" Has Been Replaced By "Islamic Child Development Day In The Path of Allah And The Religion of Peace" :lol:

Who was struck by allah's wrath? "The Jews"
Who are the misguided? "The Christians"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3m3t87-dk&NR=1]brainwashed little muslim girl [must see] original - YouTube[/ame]

Tomorrow: "Advanced Islamic Child Development Day In The Path Of Allah And The Religion of Peace" :lol:

Do you know the Jews? "Yes"
Do you like them? "No"
Why don't you like them?: "Because they are apes and pigs"
Who said that about them? "Our god"
Where did he say that about them? "The Koran"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU]3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Tomorrow: "Advanced Islamic Child Development Day In The Path Of Allah And The Religion of Peace" :lol:
A quote of your quote, of your quote, of, er your quote I'm surprised you didn't applaud your own quote of a quote of a quote
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc&feature=player_embedded]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Do you know the Jews? "Yes"
Do you like them? "No"
Why don't you like them?: "Because they are apes and pigs"
Who said that about them? "Our god"
Where did he say that about them? "The Koran"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjbJnZUJTYU]3 YEAR OLD MUSLIM GIRL YEARNS TO KILL INFIDELS - YouTube[/ame]

Saturday Activities: "How To Be A Good Role Model For Your Muslim Children In The Path of Allah and the Religion of Peace" :lol:

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh

Tomorrow Is Muslima Woman Appreciation Day at the hotel. :lol:

Update: Muslima Woman Appreciation Day has been canceled due to lack of interest both in the day and appreciation of Muslimas :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back