Two Israeli Hotels Make Top 10 List

Oooooooh! Out of all the choices of world travel-let's go to the Middle East! Who needs St. Maarten, Rome, and Paris. We would much rather hear explosions, bulldozers, while we're trying to sleep, or enjoy dinner.:eusa_shifty: Oh...maybe after a few glasses of cabernet.:cheers2::thup:

Not Mt. Everest, the Andes, the Rockies, St. Petersburg...no....the Middle East! :thup:

Enjoy your multiple sclerosis. Much more for the New Year You won't be doing much travel, except, to the doctors, sucker :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh

Today's Activities: 1 PM--Women's Marathon. Please note that men must accompany the women as is Saudi custom :lol:

Update: Today's women's marathon has been canceled as all the participants have been beaten up by their husbands and boyfriends for disobedience. :lol:

Today's Activities: 1 PM--Women's Marathon. Please note that men must accompany the women as is Saudi custom :lol:

Update: Today's women's marathon has been canceled as all the participants have been beaten up by their husbands and boyfriends for disobedience. :lol:

Further Update: Evening Mosque Prayer Session: We praise allah the merciful and the religion of peace allahu akbar :lol:

Oooooooh! Out of all the choices of world travel-let's go to the Middle East! Who needs St. Maarten, Rome, and Paris. We would much rather hear explosions, bulldozers, while we're trying to sleep, or enjoy dinner.:eusa_shifty: Oh...maybe after a few glasses of cabernet.:cheers2::thup:

Not Mt. Everest, the Andes, the Rockies, St. Petersburg...no....the Middle East! :thup:

Enjoy your multiple sclerosis. Much more for the New Year You won't be doing much travel, except, to the doctors, sucker :lol:

Oh, I'm enjoying my MS, while you'll be enjoying the sting of karma....or your falling from grace, from the G_d you claim to obey. :lol:

Stoner's future=:dev2:

Or probably sooner rather than later for, for Stoner:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4]Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away' - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, I'm enjoying my MS, while you'll be enjoying the sting of karma....or your falling from grace, from the G_d you claim to obey. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4]Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away' - YouTube[/ame]

Who has the bad karma, multiple sclerosis motherfucker? :clap2:

Applause - YouTube

Nah. While you were spewing vile disgusting hate, the rest of us were studying genetics.

So many generations of my family have bad karma, I guess. :cool:
But regardless of all the hours that you spend in front of the computer, I'm sure that you're a portrait of health....all sleek and trim.

How will it feel when a dr. comes to your beside and tells you that you have elevated cardiac enzymes? Will you....rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmber?:eusa_boohoo:

You take yourself waaaayyyyyy more seriously than most of us do.

Last edited:

Napoleon XIV: 'They're coming to take me away' - YouTube

Nah. While you were spewing vile disgusting hate, the rest of us were studying genetics.

So many generations of my family have bad karma, I guess. :cool:
But regardless of all the hours that you spend in front of the computer, I'm sure that you're a portrait of health....all sleek and trim.

How will it feel when a dr. comes to your beside and tells you that you have elevated cardiac enzymes? Will you....rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmber?:eusa_boohoo:

You take yourself waaaayyyyyy more seriously than most of us do.

Much contniued bad karma in the new year, MS MF'er :lol:

Today's Special Events: 2:00, Public Beheading, followed by Limb Amputations @ 2:30. Fun for the whole family! allahu akbar :lol:

:cool:

Attachments

• $fat_man[1].jpg
    $fat_man[1].jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 56

Today's Activities: Wife-Beating Lessons. A prominent Saudi Cleric instructs on the proper technique to beat your inferior, disobedient muslima based on sacred islamic principles of the religion of peace and all-merciful allah :lol:

Quran 4:34 Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Today's Activities: Wife-Beating Lessons. A prominent Saudi Cleric instructs on the proper technique to beat your inferior, disobedient muslima based on sacred islamic principles of the religion of peace and all-merciful allah :lol:

Quran 4:34 Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

That must be your translation.

That must be your translation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE6PNps5N9I]4 laughing babies - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back