Top Ten Most Distasteful things about Romney Trip to Israel

I don't understand why another country would want to give money to a candidate to another country. Actually... I do understand that... I don't understand why a presidential candidate would tell ANYONE that he was going to do fundraising in another country.

apparently you're too stupid to realize that other countries cannot give money to a US political candidate, but that ex patriots in other countries CAN.

Nothing wrong with either candidate raising money from us citizens living abroad.

You know, like Obama did when he ran in 2008?

I don't understand why another country would want to give money to a candidate to another country. Actually... I do understand that... I don't understand why a presidential candidate would tell ANYONE that he was going to do fundraising in another country.

apparently you're too stupid to realize that other countries cannot give money to a US political candidate, but that ex patriots in other countries CAN.

Nothing wrong with either candidate raising money from us citizens living abroad.

Right on, but here are some for 2012...liberals are fucking retarded
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/george-clooney-obama-fundraiser-gevena-343580

Well SHAZAM!!!!!!!! Funny liberals dont bring that one up....oh wait there are more

Viva La Obama!… George Clooney to Host Obama Fundraisers in Europe | The Gateway Pundit

DO you liberals pay ANY ATTENTION at all? Does the pubic hair get annoying when you suck his Weiner all the fucking time, you guys are clowns...

No... I realize that. However... I don't like people who have no real ties to the US and feel no repercussions for those they support to run a country that will actually effect me.

As long as those citizens are US solders... I agree. Duel citizenship with the US while living in another country... No.

That makes it better how?

Well they lost, time to move on.....practice your Islam in say any number of countries much larger than Israel....say Jordan, Syrica, Iraq, Egypt, ect....

As..so when the terrorists are people you like..it's okay..

Got it.

:eusa_whistle:

You act like Palestine was some ancient thing, it was made up 20 years before, by the British after they wiped out the Ottoman Empire, they made Palestine and they got rid of it.....go cry to Britain

But I will say this, I am a christian, so I believe in the Judeo-Christian philopshy, in fact I love me some Old Testament, reading Joshua beating the shit out of the Caananites, why dont you complain for them as well......

Very little of the bible can be proven by historical record.

It's as like Greco/Roman mythology..without the fun.

:lol:

George Clooney to Appear at Mega-Dollar Obama Fundraisers in Geneva - The Hollywood Reporter

Well SHAZAM!!!!!!!! Funny liberals dont bring that one up....oh wait there are more

Viva La Obama!… George Clooney to Host Obama Fundraisers in Europe | The Gateway Pundit

DO you liberals pay ANY ATTENTION at all? Does the pubic hair get annoying when you suck his Weiner all the fucking time, you guys are clowns...
*shrugs* I'm not a liberal so I'm assuming you aren't talking to me. But you did address the point. Not sure why... It just kind of proves what I just said... o.0

Oh!!! Hey... Maybe you guys want me to apologize for not posting at this board during the last presidential election when I said the same kind of things back then on another board. But I'm not going to.

Unlike some others my position doesn't change based on who's party I'm talking about.

No... I realize that. However... I don't like people who have no real ties to the US and feel no repercussions for those they support to run a country that will actually effect me.

As long as those citizens are US solders... I agree. Duel citizenship with the US while living in another country... No.

I'm a dual citizen and highly involved on many levels in both Canada and the US. What specifically is your issue?

And I can say without a word of a lie I probably know more about both countries than any individual citizen of either Canada or the US.

As..so when the terrorists are people you like..it's okay..

Got it.

:eusa_whistle:

You act like Palestine was some ancient thing, it was made up 20 years before, by the British after they wiped out the Ottoman Empire, they made Palestine and they got rid of it.....go cry to Britain

But I will say this, I am a christian, so I believe in the Judeo-Christian philopshy, in fact I love me some Old Testament, reading Joshua beating the shit out of the Caananites, why dont you complain for them as well......

You've obviously never read anything by Lee Strobel. Or you wouldn't be looking as foolish as you do right now.

George Clooney to Appear at Mega-Dollar Obama Fundraisers in Geneva - The Hollywood Reporter

*shrugs* I'm not a liberal so I'm assuming you aren't talking to me. But you did address the point. Not sure why... It just kind of proves what I just said... o.0

Ok, so clarify your position, make it short and snappy!
LOL sorry.

Obama and Mitt both suck. I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils anymore.

I'm a dual citizen and highly involved on many levels in both Canada and the US. What specifically is your issue?
Uh... I don't like people who have no real ties to the US and feel no repercussions for those they support to run a country that will actually effect me. Edit2: As a dual citizen you already know hot it works likely much better than I. For others I suppose it should be said that you can have not lived in the US for years, and have no plans on coming back to the US, and still vote. Maybe they agree with some of the things that are in their new country, such as health care, and wish that the US had it. Well... I don't want you to vote. Because then you get Obama, and he does what my first edit says. /Edit2

Edit: Example: A health care system that tugs at the heart strings, and everybody should have it. While I don't mind that line of thinking, it's government ran in those countries. Here in the US Obama is taking money from the people, and giving it to a for profit business, to pay for a for profit business. That's some serious bullshit right there. The federal government should not essentially tax through a for profit business. /Edit

And I can say without a word of a lie I probably know more about both countries than any individual citizen of either Canada or the US.
You'll have to forgive me I don't put much faith into what people say, I'm more of what they do kind of guy. If that's true I'll believe in that in time as I read more of you.

Last edited:

Ok, I just read the whole post, I do appologize for not reading the post, I just read what was in there. Now I heard about the Clooney thin and I did not like it, until I ready it was American citizens, It is a bit murky, and I do think that if any foreign national gets money in, we slam the book on em, but I do think people overseas if they want should be able to have a fundraiser....I'm entirely comfortable with it, but I'll error on freedom and trust people, if not, we kick their ass.

And yeah after I read your earlier post I deleted mine.....

Ok, I just read the whole post, I do appologize for not reading the post, I just read what was in there. Now I heard about the Clooney thin and I did not like it, until I ready it was American citizens, It is a bit murky, and I do think that if any foreign national gets money in, we slam the book on em, but I do think people overseas if they want should be able to have a fundraiser....I'm entirely comfortable with it, but I'll error on freedom and trust people, if not, we kick their ass.

And yeah after I read your earlier post I deleted mine.....
I agree to disagree. But well met.

Uh... I don't like people who have no real ties to the US and feel no repercussions for those they support to run a country that will actually effect me. Edit2: As a dual citizen you already know hot it works likely much better than I. For others I suppose it should be said that you can have not lived in the US for years, and have no plans on coming back to the US, and still vote. Maybe they agree with some of the things that are in their new country, such as health care, and wish that the US had it. Well... I don't want you to vote. Because then you get Obama, and he does what my first edit says. /Edit2

Edit: Example: A health care system that tugs at the heart strings, and everybody should have it. While I don't mind that line of thinking, it's government ran in those countries. Here in the US Obama is taking money from the people, and giving it to a for profit business, to pay for a for profit business. That's some serious bullshit right there. The federal government should not essentially tax through a for profit business. /Edit

You'll have to forgive me I don't put much faith into what people say, I'm more of what they do kind of guy. If that's true I'll believe in that in time as I read more of you.

Oh skepticism is healthy. For true though although born and bred in Canada I spent most of my youth during summer months just north of Daytona and was blessed to live many years in the great state of Tennessee. Years and years in rock and roll got me the ticket to travel coast to coast in both universes. My husband also a dual was a rep for PPG at Saturn in Franklin. My grandfather was in the US Navy and well Boones go coast to coast in both countries. I'm a Boone. My husbands dad although from Germany is an American citizen who very proudly has been part of the NASA world and lives in Cocoa.

I love both our countries. We are joined at the hip. That we are. Your politics affect mine. My politics affect yours. Canada and the US have the most unique relationship. I'm glad to be part of it all.

You've obviously never read anything by Lee Strobel. Or you wouldn't be looking as foolish as you do right now.
You need to read more of the weird shit that Willard believes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kolob

The Planet Kolob | Top 10 Craziest Mormon Beliefs

The Planet Kolob
Posted on Dec 15, 2011 | 2 comments
The planet Kolob and the song about it.
Kolob is a star or planet described in Mormon scripture. Reference to Kolob is found in the Book of Abraham, a work published by Latter Day Saint (LDS) prophet Joseph Smith, Jr. According to this work, Kolob is the heavenly body nearest to the throne or residence of God. While the Book of Abraham refers to Kolob as a “star”,[1] it also refers to planets as stars,[2] and therefore, some LDS commentators consider Kolob to be a planet.[3] Other Latter Day Saints (commonly referred to as Mormons) consider Kolob to be a Christian metaphor.
Kolob has never been identified with any modern astronomical object and is not recognized as an ancient concept by modern Egyptology. Kolob is rarely discussed in modern LDS religious contexts, but it is periodically a topic of discussion in criticism of Mormonism. The idea also appears within LDS culture, and there is a LDS hymn about it. Kolob is also the inspiration for the planet Kobol within the Battlestar Galactica universe, created by Glen A. Larson, a Mormon.[4][5]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back