Can there really be a two state solution?

,,,which was considered the Palestinian Authority's main symbol in the Strip...

Indeed, and Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority. They were the head of the Palestinian Authority.

So why use force to claim what was theirs by right, or was the force just a reason to show the people that a new top dog was in town.

So once again if they were the elected government of all palestine why use violence to gain power ?

You missed the point of that video. Here is one with more detail.

Wrong as I said why did they resort to violence when they were the legally elected government, what dont you understand about what hamas did within hours of winning the election. You must have seen the reports of children being mass murdered by hamas thugs. WHY ! ! ! when they were the elected government.

:eusa_doh:

,,,which was considered the Palestinian Authority's main symbol in the Strip...

Indeed, and Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority. They were the head of the Palestinian Authority.

So why use force to claim what was theirs by right, or was the force just a reason to show the people that a new top dog was in town.

So once again if they were the elected government of all palestine why use violence to gain power ?

Wrong as I said why did they resort to violence when they were the legally elected government, what dont you understand about what hamas did within hours of winning the election. You must have seen the reports of children being mass murdered by hamas thugs. WHY ! ! ! when they were the elected government.

What mass murder of children was this?

You are talking about forceably expelling millions of people just so the Israel can take their property? What's the difference between that and Germany's initial actions towards the Jews (before they decided murdering them would be more convenient) - rounding them up and expelling them to other nations (and taking their property). Of course, no one would take them so the next step was extermination, starvation, and other well documented atrocities.

Displacing that many people would wreak havoc in a region that is already suffering under a massive load of refugees, displaced people, instability and deprivation. All this so Israel can take over the land and not have to deal with the residents.

No the residents can stay and become full Isreali citizens as long as they give up all violence, or they can relocate to another country. There is no forced expulsions at all, you just slipped that in because you think that is what I said

Ah...ok. You've never stated that before however others have clearly stated that the Palestinians need to be expelled so yes, I assumed you would follow that idea as well.

So you propose a one-state solution...would the Israeli's then have to give up all violence towards their new Palestinian co-citizens as well? How would you get both sides, with a long history of extreme distrust and hate, to live together in one state? How would you handle the huge demographic change? How would you convince the Jews that they would be safe in a state where they no longer held a majority?

My reply got stuck in the middle?? Lets try this again.

Israel would expel terrorists and those who attack the state. Those who want to be Israelis and serve the nation of Israel would have no reason to be removed. Palestinians that fight Israel from inside or out and cannot accept Israel's right to exist are the threat not the people in general.
Refugees that were not born in what is today Israel do not have a right to demand return and should be settled by the arab states.

But they will have to sooner or later, so why not get it over with now. Make them an offer they cant refuse and implement it, say annexation of gaza by Egypt and the west bank by Jordan and then to hand the land to Israel as a gift.

Why? They are currently living in Gaza and the West Bank - so you are saying they wouldn't even have a right to citizenship and would be expelled against their will so Israel can take their property...or am I misunderstanding you?

What did the USA do to all the Germans, Italians and Japanese during WW2, what did Canada do, the UK do, New Zealand do.

This would be no different they would be offered the UN rules on this situation as the only possible fair outcome. They can take the citizenship with the strings attached or refuse and be relocated with a small compensation package. That is how civilised nations deal with such a thing, and everyone is a winner. Maybe Israel should bring in the same rule as the palestinians have and evict every muslim from Israel that was not alive before 1875, would that suit you better

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/20/w...d-hamas-reconciliation-in-gaza-city.html?_r=0

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/05/20/w...d-hamas-reconciliation-in-gaza-city.html?_r=0

A plan for integrating the security forces in Gaza and the West Bank has yet to be made.​

This is a key issue. Fatah security forces are armed, paid, and trained by the US (and others) to "take out" Hamas and other resistance factions.

Hamas wants these forces to be under the control of the government and out of the control of Fatah.

A plan for integrating the security forces in Gaza and the West Bank has yet to be made.​

This is a key issue. Fatah security forces are armed, paid, and trained by the US (and others) to "take out" Hamas and other resistance factions.

Hamas wants these forces to be under the control of the government and out of the control of Fatah.

So they reorted to terrorism and murder to achieve these aims, that is when fatah retaliated

So they reorted to terrorism and murder to achieve these aims, that is when fatah retaliated

Your head is on up side down. Fatah is the attacker.

Not in gaza, and only a moron would defend either hamas or fatah

Indeed, I would prefer the Palestine National Initiative Party.

Same old same old as their charter says Only through the establishment of a sovereign, independent, viable and democratic Palestinian state on all of the territories occupied by Israel in 1967, with East Jerusalem as its capital, can a just peace be achieved. With no place for Israel in the New World Order

Same old same old as their charter says Only through the establishment of a sovereign, independent, viable and democratic Palestinian state on all of the territories occupied by Israel in 1967, with East Jerusalem as its capital, can a just peace be achieved. With no place for Israel in the New World Order

OK, your point?

OK, your point?

That it is the same old same old, no actual peace plan just demands that will never be met. They like hamas and fatah are not interested in peace just in the genocide of the Jews.

Israel is not a signator and palestinian authority is only an observer.
Israel is a member state in violation of over 100 UN resolutions.

I know the PA is just an observer. If they do seek statehood, it's none of Israel's business.

It matters because the PA is still at war with Israel. It matters because Israel will not allow Jerusalem to be divided or the Kotel to be denied to the jews who wish to pray there. It matters because Israel will not give up the high ground as long as there is a danger to Israel by any palestinian or arab group or individual.

It matters because the PA is still at war with Israel. It matters because Israel will not allow Jerusalem to be divided or the Kotel to be denied to the jews who wish to pray there. It matters because Israel will not give up the high ground as long as there is a danger to Israel by any palestinian or arab group or individual.
It's not a war; it's an occupation. East Jerusalem, is not Israeli land.

And as the only nuclear power in the ME, I don't think Israel has anything to worry about in regards to national security.

Your arguments are a joke!

And as the only nuclear power in the ME, I don't think Israel has anything to worry about in regards to national security.

What does being nuclear have to do with anything ?? Pakistan is nuclear and the Taliban attack there constantly.

Israel will never give up East Jerusalem. Never. Ever. Never. Ever. Get that through your thick skull

Israel is not a signator and palestinian authority is only an observer.
Israel is a member state in violation of over 100 UN resolutions.

I know the PA is just an observer. If they do seek statehood, it's none of Israel's business.

As full members of the UN IT IS THEIR BUSINESS.

Do you mean the atni semitic Jew hatred sent from the islamonazi controlled UNSC only to see them vetoed.

It is certainly not arab muslim palestinian land under INTERNATIONAL LAW AND INTERNATIONAL TREATY.

And yet to use them as a threat towards any other nation, unlike the muslims who threaten Israel with nuclear armegeddon "when they get the bomb"

It is your argumants that are a Joke, and you need a better script writer as they are not even funny.

Without a two-state solution, what is there?
Expulsion.

Gaza first.

West Bank last.

A single-state solution has been impossible since the 1950s or 1960s.

A two-state solution has been impossible since Intifada II.

"This town ain't big enough for the two of us."

One of them is going to get thrown out of Dodge.

I know which side I'm betting on, when the Gunfight at the OK Corral materializes.

We're coming down to a fight for survival now... rules and consequences be damned.

The Palestinians will be quickly and decisively overpowered, when the Israelis decide that the time has come, and the Palestinians will then put on the road, and shoved across the borders of Jordan and Lebanon, long before any effective outside intervention can occur.

And that will be the end of it, other than some international pissing and moaning, and a few years of ineffective sanctions and wrist-slapping, and a few dozen billions of Israeli wergeld and international humanitarian aid, to assist the Palestinians in starting anew, once they're across the border and out of the Israelis' hair.

One fait accompli comin' up.

Last edited:
Without a two-state solution, what is there?
Expulsion.

Gaza first.

West Bank last.

A single-state solution has been impossible since the 1950s or 1960s.

A two-state solution has been impossible since Intifada II.

"This town ain't big enough for the two of us."

One of them is going to get thrown out of Dodge.

I know which side I'm betting on, when the Gunfight at the OK Corral materializes.

We're coming down to a fight for survival now... rules and consequences be damned.

The Palestinians will be quickly and decisively overpowered, when the Israelis decide that the time has come, and the Palestinians will then put on the road, and shoved across the borders of Jordan and Lebanon, long before any effective outside intervention can occur.

And that will be the end of it, other than some international pissing and moaning, and a few years of ineffective sanctions and wrist-slapping, and a few dozen billions of Israeli wergeld and international humanitarian aid, to assist the Palestinians in starting anew, once they're across the border and out of the Israelis' hair.

One fait accompli comin' up.

yayayaya...I know what you're solution is Kondor and you know what I think of it :lol:

Forum List

Back