Two Israeli Hotels Make Top 10 List

JStone

Rookie
Jun 29, 2011
Conde Nast Traveler: Top Hotels in the Middle East. "These properties represent the pinnacle of luxury in the Middle East"

INBAL JERUSALEM HOTEL
The neo-Byzantine landmark made of Jerusalem stone sits in a former olive grove in the Talbieh district, overlooking Liberty Bell Park. Rooms are decorated in muted cream and honey hues and have marble and glass furnishings; anticipate “unmatched views of the Old City from the huge private terraces of the suites.” “Probably the best food in the city” includes “an excellent breakfast buffet” at Carmel Restaurant. Grilled meat is the specialty at Splash Pool Bar.

DAVID CITADEL HOTEL, JERUSALEM
The Moshe Safdi–designed stone hotel is “a comfortable and effortlessly classy place,” with a lobby that’s “grand without being opulent.” “Spacious and ...

Continued: Top 10 Hotels in the Middle East : Conde Nast Traveler

Conde Nast Traveler: Top Hotels in the Middle East. "These properties represent the pinnacle of luxury in the Middle East"

INBAL JERUSALEM HOTEL
The neo-Byzantine landmark made of Jerusalem stone sits in a former olive grove in the Talbieh district, overlooking Liberty Bell Park. Rooms are decorated in muted cream and honey hues and have marble and glass furnishings; anticipate “unmatched views of the Old City from the huge private terraces of the suites.” “Probably the best food in the city” includes “an excellent breakfast buffet” at Carmel Restaurant. Grilled meat is the specialty at Splash Pool Bar.

The Moshe Safdi–designed stone hotel is “a comfortable and effortlessly classy place,” with a lobby that’s “grand without being opulent.” “Spacious and ...

You really are a sick, violent anti-Jewish bigot, you son of a bitch.

1.) Park Hyatt Dubai

Amid palm trees and adjacent to the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, this whitewashed property with multiple blue domes combines Mediterranean and Moorish influences. Verdant pathways and water elements connect public areas. Rooms in simple white and gray color schemes are “incredibly spacious, with fantastic balconies” or terraces overlooking the marina on Dubai Creek; “the bathrooms are truly fabulous.” Café Arabesque—one of four restaurants—is “really excellent,” highlighting culinary influences of the Levant; the Terrace Bar pours 20 premium vodkas. Amara Spa fills a courtyard and welcomes guests fresh from the golf course.

2.) Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh

Situated in the Olaya district, this hotel is “without a doubt the best in Riyadh.” Rooms are split between two wings; the south wing celebrates Arab architecture, while the north wing leans more toward traditional European style. All, however, have 24-hour butler service, and touch screen controls for lighting, curtains, temperature, and room service. Cristal dishes up “surprisingly good French” specialties with a Spanish twist—using ingredients like Wagyu beef, foie gras, and Balik salmon—overlooking the cascading waterfalls of Al Faisaliah Center, a complex with the country’s first skyscraper, a conference center, and a shopping mall. In 2012, a ladies-only spa will debut. “Staff are capable and always friendly.”

3.) Four Seasons Hotel, Doha

Located in the mixed-use West Bay complex, this Moorish-designed hotel showcases local white stone, latticework domes, geometric patterns, arches, columns, and palms galore, and presents “beautiful lobby floral arrangements.” Rooms have wood paneling and are done in yellow, blue, and green silk and satin. Try the French and Lebanese “super grand buffet” at Brasserie, or cigars and single malts at the Library Bar & Cigar Lounge—although the prices are “typical Four Seasons.” Get a mineral body wrap at the spa, followed by snacks and Bollywood music at the Hip India lounge, on the spa terrace. “Staff never fail to ask if you need anything.”

INBAL JERUSALEM HOTEL

you are really grasping for straws now

1.) Park Hyatt Dubai

Amid palm trees and adjacent to the Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club, this whitewashed property with multiple blue domes combines Mediterranean and Moorish influences. Verdant pathways and water elements connect public areas. Rooms in simple white and gray color schemes are “incredibly spacious, with fantastic balconies” or terraces overlooking the marina on Dubai Creek; “the bathrooms are truly fabulous.” Café Arabesque—one of four restaurants—is “really excellent,” highlighting culinary influences of the Levant; the Terrace Bar pours 20 premium vodkas. Amara Spa fills a courtyard and welcomes guests fresh from the golf course.

2.) Al Faisaliah Hotel, Riyadh

Situated in the Olaya district, this hotel is “without a doubt the best in Riyadh.” Rooms are split between two wings; the south wing celebrates Arab architecture, while the north wing leans more toward traditional European style. All, however, have 24-hour butler service, and touch screen controls for lighting, curtains, temperature, and room service. Cristal dishes up “surprisingly good French” specialties with a Spanish twist—using ingredients like Wagyu beef, foie gras, and Balik salmon—overlooking the cascading waterfalls of Al Faisaliah Center, a complex with the country’s first skyscraper, a conference center, and a shopping mall. In 2012, a ladies-only spa will debut. “Staff are capable and always friendly.”

3.) Four Seasons Hotel, Doha

Located in the mixed-use West Bay complex, this Moorish-designed hotel showcases local white stone, latticework domes, geometric patterns, arches, columns, and palms galore, and presents “beautiful lobby floral arrangements.” Rooms have wood paneling and are done in yellow, blue, and green silk and satin. Try the French and Lebanese “super grand buffet” at Brasserie, or cigars and single malts at the Library Bar & Cigar Lounge—although the prices are “typical Four Seasons.” Get a mineral body wrap at the spa, followed by snacks and Bollywood music at the Hip India lounge, on the spa terrace. “Staff never fail to ask if you need anything.”

Those are all oil rich Gulf Arab countries, the hotels there are spectacular though.

I consider that a good thing, Israeli women are smoking hot.

When you run out of Earth women to fantasize about, I can just see your thread: "....Martian women are (probably) smoking hot!"

Well, I guess everyone needs a hobby.

I have intimate knowledge on the subject of Israeli women, I dated one in California for 4 months.

so what you are saying is you do one ,you have done them all ?
you make Israeli woman sound like the borg

When you run out of Earth women to fantasize about, I can just see your thread: "....Martian women are (probably) smoking hot!"

I have intimate knowledge on the subject of Israeli women, I dated one in California for 4 months.

With that pinky finger between your legs you think is a dick, the best you can dream of is an inflatable doll

Last edited:

No thats not what I'm saying, I appreciate the beauty of a nice Israeli girl.:eusa_angel:

Glorified brothels.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HurhFYr8vkI]Jonez-Jealousy, Envy, and Hate - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, we are all envying Israel's hotels.
Dude, I think no one really gives a fuck about your alternative world and its "Top-10" hotels.

You turkeys envy that Israel's per capita income is twice that of turkey. :lol:

You turkeys envy that Israel has produced 8 Nobel Prize Laureates. Turkey has produced not one :lol:

You turkeys also envy Israeli military technology and Israeli military training. How's the Ottoman Empire, motherfucker? :lol:

Turkish Military Delegation In Israel For Drone Deal - World Politics - Zimbio

Last edited:
Pretty sharp for a fourth world war zone.
Sheeesh. They stole the land, you'd think they'd build a real pool.
I understand though, we're dealing with people too cheap to put a brim on a cap.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3II0C2_Iro&feature=related]Worlds Biggest Swimming Pool with facts - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back