Two explosions in Brussels airport

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!
It isn't Islam we are at war with; it is terrorists.

..........who all happen to be Islamic.

It's like I've always said. Islam is the pit bull of religions. Sure, pit bull owners will swear by their dogs and say they are great. However, whenever you hear of a deadly dog attack 9 times out of 10 it is a pit bull attack.

What else do you expect from a fundamentalist religion that follows the teachings of a sociopathic warlord?

Ugh, here comes yet another day of spinning for the PC-protected religion....

One of the most disturbing things about this today, is that with the amount of security in Brussels already since Paris attacks, how has something this huge happened?

Who is rational and civilized exactly?

You mean, like the country that went to war on a completely false pretext and then completely and utterly fucked up the post war period in total style?

This ISN'T the time to bring in this stuff, Brussels in CHAOS at major airport and now at major Metro station and so far 17 people are dead this morning and who knows how many more dead and seriously injured.

Yes it is. It's the EXACT time to be bring this stuff up. People are DYING because of the actions of assholes like Bush who were elected by people who are doing the very same thing they did when then elected Bush with Trump right now.

Now is the time to say enough is enough and people like Trump and the Republican Party can go fuck themselves and we don't want to be dying any more for their sick interests.

Time to stop this, rather than escalate this.

Syria and Libya caused by Obama and Hillary. Nothing to do with GWB, and no I didn't agree with invading Iraq before you accuse me of.

Do I really need to tell you about history? Islamic extremism was already on the rise before Syria and Libya.

Syria's situation has quite a bit to do with Iraq, they're neighbors and the Ba'ath Nationalism is similar in both, destabilizing Iraq helped to destabilize Syria.

The founder of ISIS went to Afghanistan to fight the Americans, then went to Iraq to fight the Americans. It's where he, and many others, learned their trade and then when Syria kicked off, they went there too.

Obama didn't cause Syria or Libya. He helped get rid of Gaddafi in Libya, and he was wrong to do so. McCain was pushing him massively, which isn't an excuse. Obama is a politician and did the politician's thing and was wrong for doing so.

However this is not really on topic. The reason why today is happening, why Paris 1 and 2 happened, why Madrid happened and why London happened and why many of the attacks in the US happened, was because of what Bush did in first, invading Iraq for no good reason (oil is not a good reason) and secondly fucking up the post war period.

Libya and Syria were consequences of these actions, in part at least, and they didn't help to quell the Islamic terrorism that we see.

Munich Olympics 1972? Trump Trump Trump. Thanks for the history lesson professor.
Pop quiz tomorrow!

Since when have personal attacks been ON-TOPIC?

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Islamic apologist isn't a personal attack.

Oh please, how old are you?

Listen you completely flipped out on page one of this thread, immediately going on several rants ALL of which had nothing to do with the OP topic....you then when this was pointed out to you, flipped again and had more rants this time about the IRA, 1914 etc.

I didn't completely flip out.

Nothing to do with Brussels? So, the attacks on Brussels had nothing to do with Bush invading Iraq? Some people woke up this morning, they had no knowledge of Bush invading Iraq, didn't give a damn about it, then thought "hey, he's an idea, let's go bomb the airport and metro" and they got their friends, who also don't care about the invasion of Iraq, to help them do it.

Wow......

You're saying therefore that WE have asked for this? WE deserve the terrorist attacks?

More or less yes. However don't jump to conclusions here. Read what I have to say before you flip out.

In America people can vote. It has some semblance of democracy.

The people voted in George W Bush in 2000. More or less. He won the election anyway and became the President. Congress was also elected by the people.

Therefore the people of America decided to go to war. Even those who did not vote for him accepted the system and accepted the appointment of Bush. Then the invasion happened and the ineptitude that came later from Bremer and Bush.

Things happened before this that led to 9/11 that were also done by a Democratically elected govt over a long period.

So, if someone punches you in the face, and you punch them back, did you deserve to get punched in the face? Probably.

So, if the American people went to war, and then got war back, did they deserve it? Probably.

However when it comes to Belgium it becomes a lot harder. They didn't go to war. But the war the US started (and the UK supported by Spain and others) has become a wider thing. Belgium was suffered for being allied with the US.

Do the individuals deserve it? Well this is a difficult question that takes a lot more than one post to get through. I'll leave that up to your thought process.

But to simply.

Did the people of Iraq deserve to get invaded by Bush? Did they deserve to have the ineptitude of Bremer and Bush? Did all Muslims deserve to be looked down on by Americans for not doing anything?

Then you have the arguments of various people on the right that all Muslims are to blame. Well if all Muslims are to blame then all Westerners are to blame too, and therefore "deserve it".

The last view I certainly DON'T stand by.

The first view is one which I don't like, but I understand. If you elect people, and they do crazy shit, then you reap what you sow.

Electing Bush was idiocy. Voting for Trump is idiocy.

Trump will sow more.

So, saying that all terrorists are Muslims is on topic, but asking if the IRA are Muslims is off topic?

You're really going to have to try harder in future.
Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are.

Yes, most terrorists are Muslims.

Not ALL as was stated.

However the term "terrorist" means what? Generally it means those fighting, but not on behalf of their govt.

The US govt going into Iraq and killing and getting killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis are as bad as those who go and kill a dozen people in cities in the West.

Is there a difference between going into Baghdad and getting loads of people killed and going to Brussels and getting loads of people killed?

To the western psyche, yes there is. But the reality is there isn't.

One of the most disturbing things about this today, is that with the amount of security in Brussels already since Paris attacks, how has something this huge happened?
Only so much can be done in a free society. You can't arrest or search every Middle Eastern-looking person with a bag, for example, and the terrorists know it.

The biggest questions to me now are (1) how far these people are willing to go in hitting soft targets, and (2) whether there is a breaking point, a moment in which the attacks go too far and create large-scale violence by the public in response.

Is that your argument? Really? You were brought up to attack people instead of talking about things. Wonderful.

So, i'll ask again, are the IRA Muslims? Yes or no? It's an easy question. And the answer is obvious. So clearly she's wrong and I'm right.

And apparently being right means you're a "fool" and an 'idiot". Hmmm.....

Idiot!!! You aspire to be a moron!!!

Greg

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

I already started a new threat as to the causes of Brussels attacks, should I start another one so anyone who disagrees with you can be called an "Islamic apologist"?

Jeez, let's just attack each other. Oh, wait, not, that's not intelligent and not what I come on to a board like this. If I wanted to attack people, I'd just go to a kiddies forum.

Maybe this isn't the best time for you to be making a fool of yourself.

Yes it is. It's the EXACT time to be bring this stuff up. People are DYING because of the actions of assholes like Bush who were elected by people who are doing the very same thing they did when then elected Bush with Trump right now.

Now is the time to say enough is enough and people like Trump and the Republican Party can go fuck themselves and we don't want to be dying any more for their sick interests.

Time to stop this, rather than escalate this.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

Again, instead of dealing with the reality, you're trying to make people hide.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

I'll just ignore you now, so rant away....I'll be requesting a cleaning up of this thread anyhow as you're so much Off Topic of what this thread is about it's getting ridiculous already.

So why do you come on here?

Why do you come to a place with differing views if you're going to ignore them? You're not debating me. You're telling me to accept what you say, or shut up.

You think talking about the events that have led up to this are off topic. Sure they are, good excuse for you to IGNORE REALITY.

And you know what's even funnier. I was having a "debate" with a Pakistani today.

He said much the same as you.

He said he supports Hamas no matter what Hamas do. He says Jews should die. Then told me I was wrong and he was right and just kept attacking me the whole time. Just like you're doing. There's not much difference between the right in Islam and the right in the West.

You just have to shut up and do as you're told.
Hijack another thread or start one yourself.

No one is trying to silence you!

Idiot!!! You aspire to be a moron!!!

Greg

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

Maybe this isn't the best time for you to be making a fool of yourself.

Thanks to Traitor Bitch Merkel, I must fear each day for my family and friends in Germany, because we know what happened in Brussels today is inevitable in German nation....I have this fear each day.

Only so much can be done in a free society. You can't arrest or search every Middle Eastern-looking person with a bag, for example, and the terrorists know it.

The biggest questions to me now are (1) how far these people are willinhes to go in hitting soft targets, and (2) whether there is a breaking point, a moment in which the attacks go too far and create large-scale violence by the public in response.

The West must profile, no matter how un-PC that is, no matter what the civil rights community says, no matter how many protest marches there are. It's the only way to slow this onslaught down.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

Again, instead of dealing with the reality, you're trying to make people hide.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

I'll just ignore you now, so rant away....I'll be requesting a cleaning up of this thread anyhow as you're so much Off Topic of what this thread is about it's getting ridiculous already.

So why do you come on here?

Why do you come to a place with differing views if you're going to ignore them? You're not debating me. You're telling me to accept what you say, or shut up.

You think talking about the events that have led up to this are off topic. Sure they are, good excuse for you to IGNORE REALITY.

And you know what's even funnier. I was having a "debate" with a Pakistani today.

He said much the same as you.

He said he supports Hamas no matter what Hamas do. He says Jews should die. Then told me I was wrong and he was right and just kept attacking me the whole time. Just like you're doing. There's not much difference between the right in Islam and the right in the West.

You just have to shut up and do as you're told.
Hijack another thread or start one yourself.

No one is trying to silence you!

She has began her own thread, but strangely randomly keeps commenting same things in this thread.

Forum List

Back