Two explosions in Brussels airport

We're at war with Islam. Trump is right...Time to kill them!
It isn't Islam we are at war with; it is terrorists.

ALL the terrorists follow ISLAM or haven't you noticed? It's to be expected that all the Islam apologists would have to start with the usual mantra.

Who is surprised that ALL Islamic terrorists follow Islam? Jeez, you'd have to be stupid to think that Islamic terrorists aren't following Islam.

But not all terrorists are Muslims. Did you notice that?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but ALL the terrorists ARE Muslim.

Clearly they're not.

I'm not going to talk much about you making up "facts". You're wrong and everyone knows it.

The IRA, ETA. Are they Muslims? How about your RAF Baader-Meinhof???

The RAF committed a robbery in 2015, sind sie Terroristen?

Piss off you idiot!!

This is about Brussels NOW you fool!!!

Greg

And it isn't "we" who are at war, it's "them", the rich people, the people whose interests are all messed up.

And has it changed?

In France someone wanted to make a film, only a few years ago, about the soccer match in no-man's-land at xmas 1914.
The French govt wanted to prevent it happening. They spent 90 years trying to cover up the fact that the poor people wanted nothing to do with the rich people's war, and wanted to start a revolution.

In Russia they were successful, mainly because the Tsar was inept and couldn't deal with his country.

You're not even On Topic, the thread is about the bomb explosions in Brussels....not about what occured in 1914.

Oh please. It's as if this event happened for no reason.

Or maybe you just want to try and shut me up by pretending that this has nothing to do with it.

Oh, by the way, me talking about 1914 was a COMPARISON.

The poor died then, for the rich's interests. The poor die now (in Brussels today) for the rich's interests.

History repeating itself. Let's stop history repeating itself.

Have you even mentioned how terrible this is, that these awful happenings have occured today and that you have feeling for those involved?

No all you've done is rant about how this is "our" fault because of "Iraq" and ranted something semi-coherent about 1914.

Let's try this.

What is happening today is terrible.
What happened in Iraq was more terrible. More people died, people people lost limbs, more people suffered.

They're both bad.

Had Bush not invaded Iraq today wouldn't be bad. Iraq would still have seen bad stuff happening but not on this scale.

However I'm talking about HOW TO STOP THIS STUFF.

Terrible stuff happens every day. 9,000 people are shot and killed in the US every year, 30,000 are killed on the roads, people die all the time and terrible shit happens all the time.

When it happened in Paris, many people put French flags on their Facebook and other places. When shit happens in Nigeria, of Mali, or Russia, or wherever, there ARE NO FLAGS OF THESE COUNTRIES ON FACEBOOK.

I will not be quelled simply because these attacks are too close to home. I've been through Brussels's airport, and Brussels itself, only as a transport hub. I'm planning on going to Brussels in like 3 or 4 months.

Don't fucking tell me what to think, don't tell me I should be more shocked at these deaths than the deaths in other places.

I was in Spain for the Madrid bombings, I was in the UK for the London bombings, I should have been in the US for 9/11 and even had a ticket to leave a week after from NY city, but events lead me somewhere else at that time, luckily. I was in Russia just before bombs went off on their St. Petersburg-Moscow trainline which I used. I've been in Istanbul where a bomb went off a few days ago, you didn't demand that denounce those terrorists who, yes, are Muslims, but Muslims the US supports.

So don't throw your shit at my to try and shut me up.

We are the rational and civilised peoples, we CANNOT either negotiate nor reason with these Satanic homicidal monsters.

Who is rational and civilized exactly?

You mean, like the country that went to war on a completely false pretext and then completely and utterly fucked up the post war period in total style?

This ISN'T the time to bring in this stuff, Brussels in CHAOS at major airport and now at major Metro station and so far 17 people are dead this morning and who knows how many more dead and seriously injured.

Yes it is. It's the EXACT time to be bring this stuff up. People are DYING because of the actions of assholes like Bush who were elected by people who are doing the very same thing they did when then elected Bush with Trump right now.

Now is the time to say enough is enough and people like Trump and the Republican Party can go fuck themselves and we don't want to be dying any more for their sick interests.

Time to stop this, rather than escalate this.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

Again, instead of dealing with the reality, you're trying to make people hide.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

And it isn't "we" who are at war, it's "them", the rich people, the people whose interests are all messed up.

And has it changed?

In France someone wanted to make a film, only a few years ago, about the soccer match in no-man's-land at xmas 1914.
The French govt wanted to prevent it happening. They spent 90 years trying to cover up the fact that the poor people wanted nothing to do with the rich people's war, and wanted to start a revolution.

In Russia they were successful, mainly because the Tsar was inept and couldn't deal with his country.

You're not even On Topic, the thread is about the bomb explosions in Brussels....not about what occured in 1914.

Oh please. It's as if this event happened for no reason.

Or maybe you just want to try and shut me up by pretending that this has nothing to do with it.

Oh, by the way, me talking about 1914 was a COMPARISON.

The poor died then, for the rich's interests. The poor die now (in Brussels today) for the rich's interests.

History repeating itself. Let's stop history repeating itself.

Have you even mentioned how terrible this is, that these awful happenings have occured today and that you have feeling for those involved?

No all you've done is rant about how this is "our" fault because of "Iraq" and ranted something semi-coherent about 1914.

Let's try this.

What is happening today is terrible.
What happened in Iraq was more terrible. More people died, people people lost limbs, more people suffered.

They're both bad.

Had Bush not invaded Iraq today wouldn't be bad. Iraq would still have seen bad stuff happening but not on this scale.

However I'm talking about HOW TO STOP THIS STUFF.

Terrible stuff happens every day. 9,000 people are shot and killed in the US every year, 30,000 are killed on the roads, people die all the time and terrible shit happens all the time.

When it happened in Paris, many people put French flags on their Facebook and other places. When shit happens in Nigeria, of Mali, or Russia, or wherever, there ARE NO FLAGS OF THESE COUNTRIES ON FACEBOOK.

I will not be quelled simply because these attacks are too close to home. I've been through Brussels's airport, and Brussels itself, only as a transport hub. I'm planning on going to Brussels in like 3 or 4 months.

Don't fucking tell me what to think, don't tell me I should be more shocked at these deaths than the deaths in other places.

I was in Spain for the Madrid bombings, I was in the UK for the London bombings, I should have been in the US for 9/11 and even had a ticket to leave a week after from NY city, but events lead me somewhere else at that time, luckily. I was in Russia just before bombs went off on their St. Petersburg-Moscow trainline which I used. I've been in Istanbul where a bomb went off a few days ago, you didn't demand that denounce those terrorists who, yes, are Muslims, but Muslims the US supports.

So don't throw your shit at my to try and shut me up.

Why are you always in places just before bombs explode? Very strange stuff.

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News

What I think many here in Europa are thinking, is why is everything centering on France and Belgium? It's very curious why this is.

The largest concentration of Moslem migrants. (Over the years)

Who is rational and civilized exactly?

You mean, like the country that went to war on a completely false pretext and then completely and utterly fucked up the post war period in total style?

This ISN'T the time to bring in this stuff, Brussels in CHAOS at major airport and now at major Metro station and so far 17 people are dead this morning and who knows how many more dead and seriously injured.

Yes it is. It's the EXACT time to be bring this stuff up. People are DYING because of the actions of assholes like Bush who were elected by people who are doing the very same thing they did when then elected Bush with Trump right now.

Now is the time to say enough is enough and people like Trump and the Republican Party can go fuck themselves and we don't want to be dying any more for their sick interests.

So called Islamic terrorism only started since Trump came on the scene. The Munich massacres in the 70's? Trump was a young man back then and was spotted in Munich. Very bad man that Trump. Bad bad bad. And then the peace loving Muslims get the blame.

We are witnessing the usual pro-Islamic apologists, they are actually disgusting.

I am NOT APOLOGIZING for these terrorists. I already said what they did was terrible.

However I'm trying to tell people how to stop terrorism, on the right, people don't want it to stop. They want to keep fucking people around, and making people angry and making people take up arms so they can be tough on them and use it as an excuse to shut people up.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Explain why the Turks don't do it.

ALL the terrorists follow ISLAM or haven't you noticed? It's to be expected that all the Islam apologists would have to start with the usual mantra.

Who is surprised that ALL Islamic terrorists follow Islam? Jeez, you'd have to be stupid to think that Islamic terrorists aren't following Islam.

Clearly they're not.

I'm not going to talk much about you making up "facts". You're wrong and everyone knows it.

Piss off you idiot!!

Greg

Is that your argument? Really? You were brought up to attack people instead of talking about things. Wonderful.

So, i'll ask again, are the IRA Muslims? Yes or no? It's an easy question. And the answer is obvious. So clearly she's wrong and I'm right.

And apparently being right means you're a "fool" and an 'idiot". Hmmm.....

Clearly they're not.

Piss off you idiot!!

Greg

Is that your argument? Really? You were brought up to attack people instead of talking about things. Wonderful.

So, i'll ask again, are the IRA Muslims? Yes or no? It's an easy question. And the answer is obvious. So clearly she's wrong and I'm right.

Keep ranting, you're just making a fool of yourself. Again you pointlessly mention the IRA.

Settle down there Mathew. Why import more terrorists into the country is Trump's main concern and coordinated efforts on the destruction of ISIS is how I understand it.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

I'll just ignore you now, so rant away....I'll be requesting a cleaning up of this thread anyhow as you're so much Off Topic of what this thread is about it's getting ridiculous already.

So why do you come on here?

Why do you come to a place with differing views if you're going to ignore them? You're not debating me. You're telling me to accept what you say, or shut up.

You think talking about the events that have led up to this are off topic. Sure they are, good excuse for you to IGNORE REALITY.

And you know what's even funnier. I was having a "debate" with a Pakistani today.

He said much the same as you.

He said he supports Hamas no matter what Hamas do. He says Jews should die. Then told me I was wrong and he was right and just kept attacking me the whole time. Just like you're doing. There's not much difference between the right in Islam and the right in the West.

You just have to shut up and do as you're told.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

Do what? Blow people up? They do. They did the other day in Istanbul.

I WILL NOT SHUT UP.

There are the occasional bombings in Indonesia, but at least the Authorities are on the side of the normal people. Malaysia seems OK, and so throughout SE Asia. The Daesh cult is vermin. The US had their chance when the death toll was "only" 10000. Obama stuffed it!!

Greg

Clearly they're not.

Piss off you idiot!!

Greg

Idiot!!! You aspire to be a moron!!!

Greg

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Gads, you have to settle down there Dude. You're officially willy nilly.

Trump is quite correct. ALL must be better vetted. It's going to be a massive job. JFK airport is too important to be made vulnerable.

Greg

Clearly they're not.

Piss off you idiot!!

Greg

Greg

I would ask you to explain why. But don't bother Greg, you're going on the ignore list. I don't do insulters.

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

Update 10 dead at the Brussels Metro explosion so far....so at moment death toll stands at 37.

Clearly they're not.

Piss off you idiot!!

Greg

Greg

Thank you; now piss off!!

Greg

The Islamic apologists can't handle things like this, it shows their Muslim pets not from a good angle.

This story is just breaking on BBC....they are talking POSSIBLE suicide bombs, POSSIBLE I stress and they've just said on BBC TV that there are fatalities and are awaiting updates. This story below is from BBC website a few moments ago:

Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

Two explosions have been reported at Zaventem airport in Brussels.

Images on social media from the scene showed smoke rising from one of the terminal buildings. The cause of the explosions is unknown.

Reports say the blasts were in the departures area and speak of casualties although this has not been confirmed.

The blasts come four days after the capture in Brussels of Salah Abdeslam, the main suspect in the Paris attacks in November.

Belgian media say the airport is being evacuated. It has been closed to flights. Rail transport to the facility has been halted.

Social media reports from the scene speak of panic as people fled the airport buildings.

Brussels Zaventem airport blasts cause casualties - BBC News

For those outside Europa, I don't know if you can watch Sky News live as it's reporting now, I'll post link in hope you can watch it:

Watch Sky News Live

Forum List

Back