NO Tim Cook. You Do Not Have That Responsibility

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
  1. Today Tim Cook told his customers (owners of iPhones) "We believe we have the responsibility to protect your data, to protect your privacy."

Well, FALSE! Tim Cook. NO, you do NOT have THAT responsibility. The "responsibility" that you have, is the same responsibility that every American has, the same civic duty we all have. And that is to protect this society we live in, to protect the American people (including yourself). And since the data and privacy you speak of, includes the data and privacy of murderous Muslim jihadists, then when you say "your data" and "your privacy", you are also talking to them, about protecting THEIR data and privacy.

I'd say Tim Cook is not quite in the domain of being in violation of the law of >>>18 U.S. Code § 2339B - Providing material support or resources to designated foreign terrorist organizations

but if anybody reminds me of this federal statute, it is Tim Cook, right now, and this guy had better cool it, if he doesn't want to get himself into some deep water. If another terrorist attack occurs like San Bernardino (or worse), and it is connected to ISIS or al Qaeda, or any other foreign terrorist group, and it is found that the FBI could have stopped it except for encrypted information, I wouldn't want to be in Tim Cook's shoes, or anybody else who had anything to do with that encryption.

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies have been taking about the problem of encrypted information for quite some time now. That is just flat out unacceptable. There shouldn't be any technology that terrorists can use that is beyond the accessiblity of US law enforcement. One's privacy is not more important than the nuclear bombing of a dozen US cities, where I believe ISIS id heading right now.

Exclusive Islamic state will get nuclear weapons of mass destruction | World | News | Daily Express

Isis could obtain nuclear weapon from Pakistan, warns India | Asia | News | The Independent

images
    ISIS_Acquiring_Nucle
    ISIS_Threatens_Use_o

mailuk-isis_claims_infinitely_closer_to_buying_nuclear_weapon_from_pakistan_n_smuggling_to_us.jpg

Last edited:
  1. Today Tim Cook told his customers (owners of iPhones) "We believe we have the responsibility to protect your data, to protect your privacy."

Well, FALSE! Tim Cook. NO, you do NOT have THAT responsibility. The "responsibility" that you have, is the same responsibility that every American has, the same civic duty we all have. And that is to protect this society we live in, to protect the American people (including yourself). And since the data and privacy you speak of, includes the data and privacy of murderous Muslim jihadists, then when you say "your data" and "your privacy", you are also talking to them, about protecting THEIR data and privacy.

I'd say Tim Cook is not quite in the domain of being in violation of the law of >>>18 U.S. Code § 2339B - Providing material support or resources to designated foreign terrorist organizations

but if anybody reminds me of this federal statute, it is Tim Cook, right now, and this guy had better cool it, if he doesn't want to get himself into some deep water. If another terrorist attack occurs like San Bernardino (or worse), and it is connected to ISIS or al Qaeda, or any other foreign terrorist group, and it is found that the FBI could have stopped it except for encrypted information, I wouldn't want to be in Tim Cook's shoes, or anybody else who had anything to do with that encryption.

The FBI and other law enforcement agencies have been taking about the problem of encrypted information for quite some time now. That is just flat out unacceptable. There shouldn't be any technology that terrorists can use that is beyond the accessiblity of US law enforcement. One's privacy is not more important than the nuclear bombing of a dozen US cities, where I believe ISIS id heading right now.

Exclusive Islamic state will get nuclear weapons of mass destruction | World | News | Daily Express

Isis could obtain nuclear weapon from Pakistan, warns India | Asia | News | The Independent

images
    ISIS_Acquiring_Nucle
    ISIS_Threatens_Use_o

mailuk-isis_claims_infinitely_closer_to_buying_nuclear_weapon_from_pakistan_n_smuggling_to_us.jpg

Nope, protecting society is not Apple's responsibility.

images
    ISIS_Acquiring_Nucle
    ISIS_Threatens_Use_o

Wouldn't be any ISIS or al qaeda if it wasn't for the tyrannical "gubermint" we have that funds and trains them. USA.INC and their alphabet agencies are the biggest terrorists on the planet and have been for decades. If they were so worried about terrorism, they wouldn't be flying in unvetted muslims and they would have secured the border.

Why didn't the FBI go to the NSA to crack Apple's code? Some experts say the NSA could do it quickly. So what is the real motive to get Apple to write a code breaker key. Likely, it is an attempt by the FBI to get this case into court where a precedent can be set that would allow law enforcement agencies to force technology firms to comply with similar requests in the future. IN fact I heard something on the radio today indicating that the Justice Department has dropped the lawsuit and is now petitioning the NSA to crack the code.

Why didn't the FBI go to the NSA to crack Apple's code? Some experts say the NSA could do it quickly. So what is the real motive to get Apple to write a code breaker key. Likely, it is an attempt by the FBI to get this case into court where a precedent can be set that would allow law enforcement agencies to force technology firms to comply with similar requests in the future. IN fact I heard something on the radio today indicating that the Justice Department has dropped the lawsuit and is now petitioning the NSA to crack the code.

The war on terror is an utter and complete JOKE. This is nothing less than a ploy to find out what people know and if they are potential dissidents which is why they assign us a threat matrix score based on what we say on social media, what videos you watch on youtube, your-mails, cellphone conversations, etc, etc. This is pre WWII Nazi Germany all over again. The American Nazis brought in the German Nazis via Operation Paperclip after WWII and you just wait and see if there isn't another holocaust that will make what happened 65 years ago seem tame by comparison.

The war on terror is an utter and complete JOKE. This is nothing less than a ploy to find out what people know and if they are potential dissidents which is why they assign us a threat matrix score based on what we say on social media, what videos you watch on youtube, your-mails, cellphone conversations, etc, etc. This is pre WWII Nazi Germany all over again. The American Nazis brought in the German Nazis via Operation Paperclip after WWII and you just wait and see if there isn't another holocaust that will make what happened 65 years ago seem tame by comparison.
Orwell's 1984 is finally here!

Orwell's 1984 is finally here!

And on steroids.......

images
    ISIS_Acquiring_Nucle
    ISIS_Threatens_Use_o

The federal government is in the wrong...

I don't think you need to go that far. my feeling is they should comply with a lawful warrant. that does not mean they don't have the right to appeal that order to the highest court. they do.

but it seems moot since it seems the government figured it out. my own question was why a dead person has any right of privacy at all.

I haven't been keeping up with this too much.. last I heard, apple did open that one phone. The fbi was wanting a backdoor to all phones? Maybe I am wrong?

I haven't been keeping up with this too much.. last I heard, apple did open that one phone. The fbi was wanting a backdoor to all phones? Maybe I am wrong?

they wanted a back door only on the dead guy's phone. it was argued that it could then be used on all phones.

but near as I can tell, if a court issues a warrant, then it should be obeyed, whether it's opening a file cabinet or a phone.

they wanted a back door only on the dead guy's phone. it was argued that it could then be used on all phones.

but near as I can tell, if a court issues a warrant, then it should be obeyed, whether it's opening a file cabinet or a phone.
Fuck the federal government

Another ISIS shows himself. This board is crawling with them. That's OK. the FBI is watching. You'll be hearing from too, Mohammed.

If they bombed your house (when lucky for you, nobody was home), would you be as non chalant ? Wanna ask the families of the dozens of people who died in Brussels this morning, their take on it ? Or the families of the San Bernardino victims ? Or Fort Hood ? Or Beltway Sniper ?
Or Boston Marathon ? etc, etc

No, they want the ability to unilaterally store ANYTHING you do on that phone much like they do when you Google search, type anything on social media or anything you write in an e-mail...any youtube video you watch because they have fusion centers that store it and the data is compiled into a comprehensive and very detailed account of your internet and cellphone habits. They create what is known as a "threat matrix score". Those that have a high score like me are constantly fucked with. I have had thousands of posts deleted o other sites because I was exposing the fraud that is the Federal Reserve Bank and had posts deleted off of Facebook. They are looking for potential dissidents that are "anti-federal gubermint". That is the only reason behind the spying. I hope that whomever is reading my posts in the NSA is actually LEARNING something. The NSA can spy on you if you have a high definition TV because it has a camera they can activate that can watch you watching TV and listen in on your conversations. They can do it through your laptop as well. They can even listen to you through your cll-phone even if it is turned off. The is George Orwell's 1984 on steroids but they will never shut me up and stop me from exposing this infringement of our God given rigts...fuck them.

Forum List

Back