Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet
Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones. Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate! take the public square back!
Twitter has silenced so many conservatives, they are obviously fascists. From Laura Loomer to even actor James Woods. They have even tried to tinker with Trump's account but they backed off when they got busted
Twitter is just trying to protect its property from the America-haters who would have us believe their way is the only way.

View attachment 292416
Is Twitter a platform or a content provider?
Well, they're a liberal CONTENT PROVIDER while still hiding behind calling themselves a platform.

I hope Trump and the Republican House and Senate dismantle THIS Swamp after the 2020 election

Twitter is a private company. They’re not hiding behind anything.
Yes a privately owned company created for the public square,, they never gave us a warning sign that they were favoring Democrats.. they will pay

It might be hard to make out between laughing at you.

Why you commies think you can force successful people to serve you, who knows. Communism doesn’t work.
If I was a communist, I would be bemoaning free-speech not asking to be heard. You dumb uneducated donkey lol

Your a communist because you’re trying to take freedom away from Twitter.

You want to be heard, go to a public square and speak. Stop trying to make someone pay to transmit your speech.
They lucky they aren’t in jail,, can’t violate the 2nd amendment.. IT IS THE PUBLIC SQUARE, deal with it. That’s how they got big, now you can’t go shutdown people because conservatives are winning debates... your gonna get sued.. like I said give a warning sign, we work for
The dnc .. why are democrats so scared to admit where they stand?

They aren’t violating the 2nd Amendment. They aren’t violating the 1st amendment either which is probably the amendment that’s relevant (you’d know the difference between them if you weren’t such a commie).

Twitter isn’t a public square. It’s a website built by private people with private money hosted on private servers on private property.

You want to take a private company and make them public property. That’s exactly what the commies did.
It is not what they promoted, HE GOT RICH because millions joined to visit Alex Jones Milo and many others.. they constantly silence conservatives they never put up a warning sign that said they favored Democrats over Republicans.. that will cost them dearly.. deal with it.. smile

Only if commies like you succeed in nationalizing private industry.

Twitter has silenced so many conservatives, they are obviously fascists. From Laura Loomer to even actor James Woods. They have even tried to tinker with Trump's account but they backed off when they got busted
Twitter is just trying to protect its property from the America-haters who would have us believe their way is the only way.

View attachment 292416
Well, they're a liberal CONTENT PROVIDER while still hiding behind calling themselves a platform.

I hope Trump and the Republican House and Senate dismantle THIS Swamp after the 2020 election

Yes a privately owned company created for the public square,, they never gave us a warning sign that they were favoring Democrats.. they will pay
Twitter never gave up their rights as a private company. You’re trying to take their rights away.

If I was a communist, I would be bemoaning free-speech not asking to be heard. You dumb uneducated donkey lol

You want to be heard, go to a public square and speak. Stop trying to make someone pay to transmit your speech.
They lucky they aren’t in jail,, can’t violate the 2nd amendment.. IT IS THE PUBLIC SQUARE, deal with it. That’s how they got big, now you can’t go shutdown people because conservatives are winning debates... your gonna get sued.. like I said give a warning sign, we work for

They aren’t violating the 2nd Amendment. They aren’t violating the 1st amendment either which is probably the amendment that’s relevant (you’d know the difference between them if you weren’t such a commie).

Twitter isn’t a public square. It’s a website built by private people with private money hosted on private servers on private property.

You want to take a private company and make them public property. That’s exactly what the commies did.
It is not what they promoted, HE GOT RICH because millions joined to visit Alex Jones Milo and many others.. they constantly silence conservatives they never put up a warning sign that said they favored Democrats over Republicans.. that will cost them dearly.. deal with it.. smile

Huh.. I want free speech you don’t you are the commie

Leftists are a strange bunch -- always accusing others of their own agenda.

Now, constitutional conservatives are "commies"???? :haha:

View attachment 292416

Twitter never gave up their rights as a private company. You’re trying to take their rights away.
No I want the money they made off of me, for telling me they were favoring democrat speech and silencing people I follow.. I’m
Sure alex Jones wants some money to

Leftists are a strange bunch -- always accusing others of their own agenda.

Now, constitutional conservatives are "commies"???? :haha:

A spade is a spade. What am I supposed to call people who are trying to steal private industry to make it public?

I certainly wouldn’t call that person a constitutional conservative.

No I want the money they made off of me, for telling me they were favoring democrat speech and silencing people I follow.. I’m
You agreed to their terms when you signed up. They owe you nothing.

No one is taking away your free speech. You’re trying to force someone to promote your speech. That’s unamerican.

There terms weren’t made clear, they will lose mark my word

No one is taking away your free speech. You’re trying to force someone to promote your speech. That’s unamerican.
Where did I say promote?

There terms weren’t made clear, they will lose mark my word

They’ll lose because you’re too dumb to understand the terms?

good luck.

Where did I say promote?
You want them to preserve your speech and transmit it to others. That’s promoting.

Where did I say promote?
You want them to preserve your speech and transmit it to others. That’s promoting.
Fake news

Bad news. They aren’t a public square. You have no rights to be there.
Well let’s see what the judge says

It might be hard to make out between laughing at you.

Why you commies think you can force successful people to serve you, who knows. Communism doesn’t work.

You do not understand the 2nd Amendment.

Where did I say promote?
Fake news

Do you know how the internet works?

Where did I say promote?
Fake news

Do you know how the internet works?
Yes I pay my bill and I turn it on ha ha ha ha

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

take the public square back!

Ahh... people aren't playing ball with your views? Bummer.
What’s up blackie?
Sorry. Scapegoating people is the ugliest of populist evils. We're not going to let you sniveling cowards get away with it.

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

Twitter is a private company, they can ban whoever they like.

I wish they'd ban Trump.
How Fascist of you... You all have exposed yourselves haven't you...

Twitter is a private company, they can ban whoever they like.

I wish they'd ban Trump.
How Fascist of you... You all have exposed yourselves haven't you...

you really might want to learn the meaning of that word before you try and use it again

Forum List

Back