Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota

Of course they do

Like I said. You must be some kind of commie to think that a private company owes you anything.
I have born right to free speech mutha fcuka!
Come and take and you will get the same

Ain’t no one taking away your free speech. Twitter kicked you off their website that they paid for with their money because that’s their damn right to do so.

You think Twitter has to let you use their website for free because you’re a damn commie.
Not they don’t and thats why I will be getting paid.. now put up a warning .. WE HATE REPUBLICANS, we support democrats only.. now if they did that they would have no money or followers lol

now pay me haha

They don’t have to do anything of the sort. Why are you trying to take away Twitter’s rights? Are you just trying to leach off of successful companies?

Maybe you should wipe your tears and to make your own damn money instead of harassing successful people.
They wouldn’t be successful if they said they were anti American.. as you sign up

Anyone care to provide evidence of anti-Republican bias on Twitter, other than individual articles like this?

Such as a list of Republicans or conservatives kicked off compared to Democrats or leftists?
Nope obama who's policies that got 6,000 blacks shot in his home town still gets to push these hatefilled polices
What's Obama have to do with Twitter?
He didn’t get banned even though he spews things kids read that hurt them

Like I said. You must be some kind of commie to think that a private company owes you anything.

Ain’t no one taking away your free speech. Twitter kicked you off their website that they paid for with their money because that’s their damn right to do so.

You think Twitter has to let you use their website for free because you’re a damn commie.
Not they don’t and thats why I will be getting paid.. now put up a warning .. WE HATE REPUBLICANS, we support democrats only.. now if they did that they would have no money or followers lol

now pay me haha

They don’t have to do anything of the sort. Why are you trying to take away Twitter’s rights? Are you just trying to leach off of successful companies?

Maybe you should wipe your tears and to make your own damn money instead of harassing successful people.
They wouldn’t be successful if they said they were anti American.. as you sign up

They’re successful because they created something useful. You should try it sometimes instead of crying and suing.

Twitter's a private company, I'd argue they naturally have a right to censor as they wish - though I suppose the possibility of a lawsuit if one can prove discrimination is a viable option.

That or starting or joining alternative social networking websites - I heard of one called "Gab", but supposedly it was a haven for racism and fascism.
Cool story thanks lol
Most claims about "free speech" just aren't true as far as the law goes.
Stop banning diversity you racists
What does the Constitution say on free speech?

I asked if there's any track record of Twitter discriminating against conservatives, as opposed to just another sensationalist article.
I have the right to speak in a public square. Which twitter says they created

Bad news. They aren’t a public square. You have no rights to be there.

now pay me haha

They’re successful because they created something useful. You should try it sometimes instead of crying and suing.
Fox News is successful because they are fair,, Twitter will be successful up until they are forced to pay me money

Cool story thanks lol

I asked if there's any track record of Twitter discriminating against conservatives, as opposed to just another sensationalist article.

Well let’s see what the judge says

It might be hard to make out between laughing at you.

Why you commies think you can force successful people to serve you, who knows. Communism doesn’t work.

They aren’t a public square.

Currently true but that should be put to the voters. No for profit entity should EVER be allowed as much power as the social media giants are amassing. They should be regulated as a public utility because that's what they've become

So you think voters can just decide to nationalize social media?

that doesn’t sound very American. I thought we believe in capitalism here.

Why you commies think you can force successful people to serve you, who knows. Communism doesn’t work.
If I was a communist, I would be bemoaning free-speech not asking to be heard. You dumb uneducated donkey lol

If I was a communist, I would be bemoaning free-speech not asking to be heard. You dumb uneducated donkey lol

Your a communist because you’re trying to take freedom away from Twitter.

You want to be heard, go to a public square and speak. Stop trying to make someone pay to transmit your speech.

You want to be heard, go to a public square and speak. Stop trying to make someone pay to transmit your speech.
They lucky they aren’t in jail,, can’t violate the 2nd amendment.. IT IS THE PUBLIC SQUARE, deal with it. That’s how they got big, now you can’t go shutdown people because conservatives are winning debates... your gonna get sued.. like I said give a warning sign, we work for
The dnc .. why are democrats so scared to admit where they stand?

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

take the public square back!

Twitter has silenced so many conservatives, they are obviously fascists. From Laura Loomer to even actor James Woods. They have even tried to tinker with Trump's account but they backed off when they got busted
James Woods was banned?!!

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet
Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones. Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate! take the public square back!
Twitter has silenced so many conservatives, they are obviously fascists. From Laura Loomer to even actor James Woods. They have even tried to tinker with Trump's account but they backed off when they got busted
Twitter is just trying to protect its property from the America-haters who would have us believe their way is the only way.

View attachment 292416
Is Twitter a platform or a content provider?
Well, they're a liberal CONTENT PROVIDER while still hiding behind calling themselves a platform.

I hope Trump and the Republican House and Senate dismantle THIS Swamp after the 2020 election

I've heard of people like Alex Jones and others asserting Twitter discrimination, but it's usually just a sensationalist rant and no actual documentation of Twitter discriminating, and at this point I would rather see raw facts, like if someone took the time to document the discrimination on an ongoing basis.

I've heard of people like Alex Jones and others asserting Twitter discrimination, but it's usually just a sensationalist rant and no actual documentation of Twitter discriminating, and at this point I would rather see raw facts, like if someone took the time to document the discrimination on an ongoing basis.
Twitter is gonna be taken over by the government,, Jack Dorsey should have put a warning sign on Twitter that said they are biased towards the Democrats, he didn’t and he made money off is alex Jones, .. time to pay up bitch ass democrats

They lucky they aren’t in jail,, can’t violate the 2nd amendment.. IT IS THE PUBLIC SQUARE, deal with it. That’s how they got big, now you can’t go shutdown people because conservatives are winning debates... your gonna get sued.. like I said give a warning sign, we work for

They aren’t violating the 2nd Amendment. They aren’t violating the 1st amendment either which is probably the amendment that’s relevant (you’d know the difference between them if you weren’t such a commie).

Twitter isn’t a public square. It’s a website built by private people with private money hosted on private servers on private property.

You want to take a private company and make them public property. That’s exactly what the commies did.

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones. Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate! take the public square back!
Twitter is just trying to protect its property from the America-haters who would have us believe their way is the only way.

View attachment 292416
Is Twitter a platform or a content provider?
Well, they're a liberal CONTENT PROVIDER while still hiding behind calling themselves a platform.

I hope Trump and the Republican House and Senate dismantle THIS Swamp after the 2020 election

Twitter is a private company. They’re not hiding behind anything.

They aren’t violating the 2nd Amendment. They aren’t violating the 1st amendment either which is probably the amendment that’s relevant (you’d know the difference between them if you weren’t such a commie).

Twitter isn’t a public square. It’s a website built by private people with private money hosted on private servers on private property.

You want to take a private company and make them public property. That’s exactly what the commies did.
It is not what they promoted, HE GOT RICH because millions joined to visit Alex Jones Milo and many others.. they constantly silence conservatives they never put up a warning sign that said they favored Democrats over Republicans.. that will cost them dearly.. deal with it.. smile

Forum List

Back