Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed?

Over 50 posts on here underlining the veracity of the OP. Lots of hysterical hyperbole and right wing racism. Nobody can explain why the Republicans want this American Stateswoman dead though. I think a lot of you need to give your heads a wobble.

If we had a functioning justice system she would had been tried for treason and would be on death row.
What for ? We still havent got to the alleged offences yet.

Ilhan Omar is the gift to the GOP that keeps on giving.

The Somali broad is less popular the ice. Probably less popular than even aids.

No Republican wants her whacked, that's for sure.

If she would get her ass capped, I'd look at her liberal "friends". She's an embarrassment that is costing the libs plenty.

Poll: Ilhan Omar and AOC are less popular than ICE

Talk show host Randi Rhodes wished Bush dead.

Or how about when Barbara Bush passed away? https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/this-college-professor-is-happy-racist-barbara-bush-is-dead/

Then you have Gore Vidal. Gore Vidal Wishes He Had "Murdered" President Bush

Trump receives numerous death threats a day. Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

Someone on the Zimmerman thread was wanting to post Zimmerman's address so people could go kill him.

So where is your outrage over Democrats giving death threats to Republicans? Seems disingenuous.[/QUOTE]

Notice how Tommy just runs away from issues he has no answers for and exposes his hypocrisy? He did that in another thread as well. Seems to be his MO.

An "American Ally" just shot up a naval base today. You have no idea what "most people want" and in any case she is not obligated to agree with you..
What does the one thing, the Pearl Harbor shooter, have to do with the other, what we know the American public wants through their voting, polls, who they put in office, etc.?

That's the what you get when you obtain all your opinions and "facts" from some of the world's worst tabloid newspapers.
That's the sewer known as English "journalism".

You should stick to your job as a sex worker tending to sheep in your little part of the world .

As far as Omar not being obligated to agree with me I realize she listens to her Somali constituents and she is more concerned with pleasing the Muslim Brotherhood than actual American citizens but we aren't abandoning Israel the way she undoubtedly wishes we would.

So fuck off now, jolly fat man. Your ignorance is nauseating.
How can she be funded by Muslim Brotherhood when she has progressive policy positions that they would be appalled about? How does that work? She is on the correct side on abortion, gay rights and Palestine.That's a pretty non-controversial leftish standpoint.

When it comes to achieving a goal Muslim morals are highly flexible.
However if I were her I wouldn't travel to the middle East at all.

Jo

Ilhan Omar is the gift to the GOP that keeps on giving.

The Somali broad is less popular the ice. Probably less popular than even aids.

No Republican wants her whacked, that's for sure.

If she would get her ass capped, I'd look at her liberal "friends". She's an embarrassment that is costing the libs plenty.

Poll: Ilhan Omar and AOC are less popular than ICE

I personally like AOC, she is the best representative of the Democratic Party they Dems have. She tells it the way it is and leaves the Democrats on the hook. Great gal.

Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed? | Moustafa Bayoumi

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.

I’m not sure but I think she’s set herself up for this, hard to believe your Dumb Ass is worried about her, let the cards fall were they may...oh I almost forgot she’s your twin...

And, he is inept, incompetent, and iniquitous.

I can't wait to see the democrats try to remove him from office.

The point for me is not to see if the Senate will vote to remove trump from office. IF the evidence presented for removal is sufficient to convince the majority of the voters that trump has abused the power of his office for personal gain, and obstructed justice, it will be reflected in the general election.

If the majority of citizen voters belief the evidence presented is beyond a reasonable doubt, and the Senators vote to acquit trump, they will save trump and destroy the Republican Party.

How freaking insulting. The post goes beyond reasonable discourse. I wonder if anyone remembers the name James Hodgkinson? Look it up.

Over 50 posts on here underlining the veracity of the OP. Lots of hysterical hyperbole and right wing racism. Nobody can explain why the Republicans want this American Stateswoman dead though. I think a lot of you need to give your heads a wobble.

The reasons they want her dead are:

1. She has a different view from them
2. She's muslim
3. She's African American
4. She's in a position of power
3. She's a woman

Because she is all those things, they are very afraid of her.

These people are very simplistic. You should know by now after all this time on this board that republicans want people who have a different view from them to either be killed or put in prison.

They have no idea what freedom, liberty and what America is really all about.
You are an idiot, and you have shown that with your post. Well done, your masters would be proud of you.
Your hatred of the right has clouded any sanity you may have had, comrade

You are as partisan as anyone on this board. You've no room to cast aspersions, Mr. 'Mod'.

Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed? | Moustafa Bayoumi

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.
If they could, and could get away with it, hell yea.

Forum List

Back