Twitter silences republican taking on Ilhan Omar in Minnesota

It’s not what the owner said it is.

Yeah, well my Trump prime rib isn’t the best steak I’ve ever head either.

Get over it.
Get over shut down of free speech. Lol I will when Twitter is disbanded and they pay me money haha

Twitter isn’t disbanding and they don’t owe you shit.
What are you, some kind of communist that you think you can pillage private industry?
They are going to get sued I’m currently suspended.. I want my money for being lied to and we will get it..

Liar. Just a bit ago you used your account to tell me how many #killTrump there were.

Do you ever tell the truth on this forum, or any where else?

It’s not what the owner said it is.

Get over it.
Get over shut down of free speech. Lol I will when Twitter is disbanded and they pay me money haha

What are you, some kind of communist that you think you can pillage private industry?
They are going to get sued I’m currently suspended.. I want my money for being lied to and we will get it..

Liar. Just a bit ago you used your account to tell me how many #killTrump there were.

I have more then one lol my business is on there

Get over it.

Sort of like how you have multiple accounts on here?

Gotcha! :113:

Sort of like how you have multiple accounts on here?

Gotcha! :113:
Huh

Get over it.

Who gives a shit that your suspended. Twitter doesn’t owe you anything.
Of course they do

Like I said. You must be some kind of commie to think that a private company owes you anything.

Of course they do

Like I said. You must be some kind of commie to think that a private company owes you anything.

He is the worst kind of Commie.

Of course they do

I have born right to free speech mutha fcuka!
Come and take and you will get the same

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

take the public square back!
Twitter's a private company, I'd argue they naturally have a right to censor as they wish - though I suppose the possibility of a lawsuit if one can prove discrimination is a viable option.

That or starting or joining alternative social networking websites - I heard of one called "Gab", but supposedly it was a haven for racism and fascism.

Ilhan Omar's GOP challenger blasts Twitter after account suspended over 'treason' tweet

Democrats own the main stream! They are going to silence free speech if we don’t make parts of the internet free speech zones

Omar who has said far worse things gets free range but if a republican has a POV it gets banned with no debate!

Twitter's a private company, I'd argue they naturally have a right to censor as they wish - though I suppose the possibility of a lawsuit if one can prove discrimination is a viable option.

That or starting or joining alternative social networking websites - I heard of one called "Gab", but supposedly it was a haven for racism and fascism.
Cool story thanks lol

Of course they do

Ain’t no one taking away your free speech. Twitter kicked you off their website that they paid for with their money because that’s their damn right to do so.

You think Twitter has to let you use their website for free because you’re a damn commie.

Cool story thanks lol
Most claims about "free speech" just aren't true as far as the law goes.

Of course they do

Ain’t no one taking away your free speech. Twitter kicked you off their website that they paid for with their money because that’s their damn right to do so.

You think Twitter has to let you use their website for free because you’re a damn commie.
Not they don’t and thats why I will be getting paid.. now put up a warning .. WE HATE REPUBLICANS, we support democrats only.. now if they did that they would have no money or followers lol

now pay me haha

Anyone care to provide evidence of anti-Republican bias on Twitter, other than individual articles like this?

Such as a list of Republicans or conservatives kicked off compared to Democrats or leftists?

Cool story thanks lol
Stop banning diversity you racists

Cool story thanks lol
What does the Constitution say on free speech?

I asked if there's any track record of Twitter discriminating against conservatives, as opposed to just another sensationalist article.

Anyone care to provide evidence of anti-Republican bias on Twitter, other than individual articles like this?

Such as a list of Republicans or conservatives kicked off compared to Democrats or leftists?
Nope obama who's policies that got 6,000 blacks shot in his home town still gets to push these hatefilled polices

Of course they do

Not they don’t and thats why I will be getting paid.. now put up a warning .. WE HATE REPUBLICANS, we support democrats only.. now if they did that they would have no money or followers lol

now pay me haha

They don’t have to do anything of the sort. Why are you trying to take away Twitter’s rights? Are you just trying to leach off of successful companies?

Maybe you should wipe your tears and to make your own damn money instead of harassing successful people.

Cool story thanks lol

I asked if there's any track record of Twitter discriminating against conservatives, as opposed to just another sensationalist article.
I have the right to speak in a public square. Which twitter says they created

Nope obama who's policies that got 6,000 blacks shot in his home town still gets to push these hatefilled polices
What's Obama have to do with Twitter?

Cool story thanks lol

I have the right to speak in a public square. Which twitter says they created
Take that up with a lawyer, not me.

As far as I'm aware, Twitter isn't publicly funded, unless you beg to differ - it's a private organization.

And honestly, who cares? Is there anything on Twitter that's actually worth reading?

Forum List

Back