Twitter CEO says he was wrong to eat chick-fil a

Having to go to another baker in this situation isn't harm.

The SC decision says free exercise has to be taken into account, despite the hostility towards it from the Colorado Commission.

Good point. they should open the meeting by pissing on a bible and seeing if God strikes them with lightening.

He didn't? No God then. Okay now let's address the homophobia.

You aren't getting anywhere with me on that one, because I do support PA laws for actual PA's.

Point of sale services don't meet the level of involvement that would trigger a free exercise exception.

Providing a cake for a ceremony/celebration you don't support does trigger free exercise considerations.

So if some racist said he won't provide a cake to an interracial couple, you'd be okay with that because it crosses some imaginary service line?

Their wraps are the bomb. Owners political beliefs are great too. Since liberals protest of this franchise...I will drive a few extra miles just to go to a Chick-Fil-A.
+
ba462abc0f11faa95c26745847a3657b--atheist-humor-atheist-quotes.jpg

I doubt they gave $$ to extremists, of course you consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a Nazi.

And SPLC definitions don't count anymore.

Yeah... because they keep listing groups Marty likes!

Homophobia is one of his last few remaining bigotries, and he's going to get to enjoy it, dammit!!!

View attachment 197934

Unlike you I support people's rights even when i don't agree with them.

Having to go to another baker in this situation isn't harm.

The SC decision says free exercise has to be taken into account, despite the hostility towards it from the Colorado Commission.

Good point. they should open the meeting by pissing on a bible and seeing if God strikes them with lightening.

He didn't? No God then. Okay now let's address the homophobia.

What a miserable twat you are.

You aren't getting anywhere with me on that one, because I do support PA laws for actual PA's.

Point of sale services don't meet the level of involvement that would trigger a free exercise exception.

Providing a cake for a ceremony/celebration you don't support does trigger free exercise considerations.

So if some racist said he won't provide a cake to an interracial couple, you'd be okay with that because it crosses some imaginary service line?

I would be fine with it only in the case of a cake for the ceremony.

I'd rather that happen then make government the arbiter of butt hurt.

They have every right to be a hateful homophobe in the privacy of their own home.

Take that shit out in public, there will be consequences.

Idiot, the whole idea of the 1st amendment is that they CAN be who they are outside their own home.Government sure as hell doesn't get to decide who's butt hurt is more viable.

Sorry if people being religious offends you so much you can't bear to see it, you prissy little snowflake.

They have every right to be a hateful homophobe in the privacy of their own home.

Idiot, the whole idea of the 1st amendment is that they CAN be who they are outside their own home.Government sure as hell doesn't get to decide who's butt hurt is more viable.

Sorry if people being religious offends you so much you can't bear to see it, you prissy little snowflake.
The idiot thinks perverts should be out of the closet and Christians need to be IN the closet. No hate with this clown.

What consequences?

You really need to stop thinking you assholes can control what people think. Don't and it's YOU who may be suffering consequences

Stop trying to control people, you idiots can't run your own pathetic lives.

Sure they do, they decide that when they regulate commerce... It's why the place you had lunch at didn't poison you today...

They can practice whatever bronze age superstitions they want... but when I come into their store, they'd better damned well provide the services they offered. If their Imaginary Friend in the Sky doesn't like it, they can find something else to do for a living.

Sure they do, they decide that when they regulate commerce... It's why the place you had lunch at didn't poison you today...

They can practice whatever bronze age superstitions they want... but when I come into their store, they'd better damned well provide the services they offered. If their Imaginary Friend in the Sky doesn't like it, they can find something else to do for a living.

Regulating commerce doesn't override 1st amendment protections.

You are not the center of the fucking universe, get that through your addled little head. Ruining someone over not wanting to provide one non essential service is not what this country is about.

Our Government wasn't designed to be the arbiter of butt hurt.

sure it is...

The baker has to bake the cake like he promised.

The gays don't burn their bakery to the ground for being homophobes...

See. Law and order. The problem is, you only want government enforcing half that agreement.

The fact you equate denial of service as justifying arson shows what a sick sad fuck you are.

No, I want government to take both sides into account. You on the other hand only support law and order when it fucks with people you don't like.

FOAD.

Regulating commerce doesn't override 1st amendment protections.

No first amendment issue here. The first Amendment only applies to you,not how you interact with society.

by your logic, I could declare myself a worshiper of Quezacoatl, (The Maya Sun God), and cut the hearts out of my enemies to honor the Feathered Serpent God. Your oppressive murder laws interfere with my first amendment right!!!!

You are not the center of the fucking universe, get that through your addled little head. Ruining someone over not wanting to provide one non essential service is not what this country is about.

No, this country is about the rich using religion and homophobia and racism to get stupid people to vote against their own economic interests. Which is why the gays can get married and the rich always get their tax cuts. sorry I have to keep explaining this to you.

The reason why these silly "religious freedom laws' get slapped down? The rich don't want them. They are bad for business. This is why your side will lose.

The fact you equate denial of service as justifying arson shows what a sick sad fuck you are.

No, I just realize that - wait for it - laws have to protect consumers as well as businessmen. You just want laws to protect businessmen.

No, I want government to take both sides into account. You on the other hand only support law and order when it fucks with people you don't like.

FOAD.

If this vendor had a VALID reason to deny service, you'd have a point.

Let's take Memories Pizza

"Will you cater my gay wedding".

Legitimate answer - "Um, no, I don't have the employees to do catering and what kind of idiot serves Pizza at a wedding reception?"

Illegitimate answer - "Um, no, I totally can do catering, but my imaginary friend in the sky hates fags!!!"

Oh, they just went out of business for good... Heh, heh, heh...

Indiana Pizzeria at Center of Marriage Equality Controversy Has Closed

Forum List

Back