Democracy Saved As Chick-Fil-A Agrees To Run Drive-Thru Polling Places In November

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1588724797190.jpeg
Many have been worried that the November election will be compromised should shutdowns, lockdowns, and social distancing continue, as people won't be able to vote in person. Some have suggested voting by mail or via the internet, but these ideas seem terrible to other, smarter people.

But democracy seems to have been saved at the last moment as Chick-fil-A has been contracted to run all the polling places this November with the company's efficient drive-thru system. By some estimates, everyone in the country could vote within about a half-hour with the lightning-fast process of Chick-fil-A voting. Best of all, Chick-fil-A employees will be trained to spot voter fraud, non-citizens trying to vote, and people trying to get their dead relatives to vote in one of those Weekend at Bernie's situations.

Voters will be greeted by a friendly employee, who will show them the menu of candidates and take their order. "So that'll be one Republican president, two Republican congressional votes, and a side of Libertarian city council members?" one employee asked at a prototype restaurant designed to stress-test the system. "Please pull forward to the window for your 'I Voted' sticker and your complimentary lemonade."

"Thanks!" the happy voter replied.

"My pleasure."

View attachment 332499Many have been worried that the November election will be compromised should shutdowns, lockdowns, and social distancing continue, as people won't be able to vote in person. Some have suggested voting by mail or via the internet, but these ideas seem terrible to other, smarter people.

But democracy seems to have been saved at the last moment as Chick-fil-A has been contracted to run all the polling places this November with the company's efficient drive-thru system. By some estimates, everyone in the country could vote within about a half-hour with the lightning-fast process of Chick-fil-A voting. Best of all, Chick-fil-A employees will be trained to spot voter fraud, non-citizens trying to vote, and people trying to get their dead relatives to vote in one of those Weekend at Bernie's situations.

Voters will be greeted by a friendly employee, who will show them the menu of candidates and take their order. "So that'll be one Republican president, two Republican congressional votes, and a side of Libertarian city council members?" one employee asked at a prototype restaurant designed to stress-test the system. "Please pull forward to the window for your 'I Voted' sticker and your complimentary lemonade."

"My pleasure."
ya fucking awesome. I wonder what the lines will be like. Gunna miss that top shelf liquor and food at those campaign parties. Normally some nice trim around also. God this shit sucks it is like all the fun out of life is gone. I can not even go out and find a girl new girl to break social ditancing regs with. There is no where open and I will not do the internet thing. If I had wanted the same girl all the time I would have sytayed married. Some body stop this shit please. They have already closed my favorite party island for the year. Will not open all season. Some one is gunna have to come up with a refund for my damn dock spot.

View attachment 332499Many have been worried that the November election will be compromised should shutdowns, lockdowns, and social distancing continue, as people won't be able to vote in person. Some have suggested voting by mail or via the internet, but these ideas seem terrible to other, smarter people.

"My pleasure."
ya fucking awesome. I wonder what the lines will be like. Gunna miss that top shelf liquor and food at those campaign parties. Normally some nice trim around also. God this shit sucks it is like all the fun out of life is gone. I can not even go out and find a girl new girl to break social ditancing regs with. There is no where open and I will not do the internet thing. If I had wanted the same girl all the time I would have sytayed married. Some body stop this shit please. They have already closed my favorite party island for the year. Will not open all season. Some one is gunna have to come up with a refund for my damn dock spot.
Our CFA has a 3 layer line around the building for orders and it takes less than 10 minutes.

"My pleasure."
Our CFA has a 3 layer line around the building for orders and it takes less than 10 minutes.
That aint bad. Maybe it will not be so bad. Still pissed about every thing else though. This was supposed to be my first summer of true freedomwith the divorce finally being over and was realy looking forward to a year of boating and living in a tourist area. I was realy happy about my dock spot short walk from the bars. Oh well, ,maybe next year.

"My pleasure."
Sounds like a wonderful idea! (he-he)

Forum List

Back