Al Jazera says not wanting to eat insects is racist

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to Al Jazeera, not wanting to eat insects is racist because Christopher Columbus said it was a trait of “savages”.

Al-Jazeera Says Not Wanting to Eat Insects is Racist

IF YOU SEE ME SAYING F THIS AND F THAT TODAY LOOK AT THESE GAWD DAM HEADLINES AND HOW SEVERELY THE MENTAL NUTS ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION AND OUR SPEECH.

MY GAWD THESE FKRS GOT PPL USING WORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A FKN MARRIAGE, pppl are using words against each other my gawd you trendies are pathetic beyond hope.
LET ALONNE POLITICAL FKN BS!!

It is just to bad those of you who are WORD PUSSIES OFFENDED PUSSIES you really need to end up in prison so you can learn first handed about your sensitive feelings and how much nobody with a brain GIVES A FK about your word hurt mental issues.

WHEN YOU LEARN THE UN IS NOT YOUR FRIEND D.A.

“Edible bugs are seen as sustainable protein, receiving even the UN’s blessing,” wrote Elmjouie, citing a 2013 UN report that “promotes insects as a sustainable high-protein food.”

According to Al Jazeera, not wanting to eat insects is racist because Christopher Columbus said it was a trait of “savages”.

IF YOU SEE ME SAYING F THIS AND F THAT TODAY LOOK AT THESE GAWD DAM HEADLINES AND HOW SEVERELY THE MENTAL NUTS ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION AND OUR SPEECH.

MY GAWD THESE FKRS GOT PPL USING WORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A FKN MARRIAGE, pppl are using words against each other my gawd you trendies are pathetic beyond hope.

It is just to bad those of you who are WORD PUSSIES OFFENDED PUSSIES you really need to end up in prison so you can learn first handed about your sensitive feelings and how much nobody with a brain GIVES A FK about your word hurt mental issues.

“Edible bugs are seen as sustainable protein, receiving even the UN’s blessing,” wrote Elmjouie, citing a 2013 UN report that “promotes insects as a sustainable high-protein food.”
Far fetched, as usual.

brainforceplusthumbnail.jpg

Once again the OP twists the truth into some bullshit that fits his loony world view.
Eat this, then you will understand...

redpill-thumbnail-limitedtime.png

HEY ASS HOLE WHAT THE FK DO U THINK IT IS WHEN YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU TAKE FISH OIL IT'S GOOD FOR THE BRAIN.
your dr tells you take VITAMINS asshole

YOUR THE SAME STUPID FKS THAT BUY VI*GRA TO KEEP A HARD ON AND that is UN-Natural BS but you stupid fks are willing to swim in it because BIG PHARMA told you it was safe.

YOU FKRS ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHER FKRS ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHY CANDACE OWNES LEFT HER . FKN DUMB FK DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION STUPID FK!

YOUR DOCTORS TELL YOU TAKE FISH OIL FOR YOUR BRAIN . NO WONDER YOU TRUMP HATERS ARE GGAWD DAM PHUCKING IDIOTS!!

Far fetched, as usual.

NO YOUR J UST THAT FKN STUPID

I'm sorry, who is offended here again?

Once again the OP twists the truth into some bullshit that fits his loony world view.

AND U CAN'T SEE WHY YOUR A PHUCKEN MORON

SUPPLEMENTS SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD

BUT ALEX JONES JUST MAKES IT ALL FAKE PULL OUT THE STOPS IF U KNNEW HOW FKN STUPID YOU WERE YOUR PATHETIC FACE WOULD BE 10 SHADES OF RED STUPID FK .............

RETARDED FKN PRICKS LIKE YOU CAN'T BE PUT IN MENTAL WARD FAST ENOUGH.

upload_2019-10-29_8-46-7.png

Far fetched, as usual.

NO YOUR J UST THAT FKN STUPID

So much to be outraged over, so little time. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

HEY ASS HOLE WHAT THE FK DO U THINK IT IS WHEN YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU TAKE FISH OIL IT'S GOOD FOR THE BRAIN.

YOUR THE SAME STUPID FKS THAT BUY VI*GRA TO KEEP A HARD ON AND that is UN-Natural BS but you stupid fks are willing to swim in it because BIG PHARMA told you it was safe.

THAT'S WHY CANDACE OWNES LEFT HER . FKN DUMB FK DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION STUPID FK!

YOUR DOCTORS TELL YOU TAKE FISH OIL FOR YOUR BRAIN . NO WONDER YOU TRUMP HATERS ARE GGAWD DAM PHUCKING IDIOTS!!
Become an Aryan today!

dnaforcethumb.jpg

I'm sorry, who is offended here again?

SURE IN THE FK AIN'T ME A.H

AND U CAN'T SEE WHY YOUR A PHUCKEN MORON

SUPPLEMENTS SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD

BUT ALEX JONES JUST MAKES IT ALL FAKE PULL OUT THE STOPS IF U KNNEW HOW FKN STUPID YOU WERE YOUR PATHETIC FACE WOULD BE 10 SHADES OF RED STUPID FK .............

RETARDED FKN PRICKS LIKE YOU CAN'T BE PUT IN MENTAL WARD FAST ENOUGH.

View attachment 286872

Follow Alex to enlightenment.

Become an Aryan today!

dnaforcethumb.jpg

UR BITCH IS CALLING U . OBAMMMMMAAAAH . OBAMAAAAAAH

serveimage

Forum List

Back