Al Jazera says not wanting to eat insects is racist

According to Al Jazeera, not wanting to eat insects is racist because Christopher Columbus said it was a trait of “savages”.

Al-Jazeera Says Not Wanting to Eat Insects is Racist

IF YOU SEE ME SAYING F THIS AND F THAT TODAY LOOK AT THESE GAWD DAM HEADLINES AND HOW SEVERELY THE MENTAL NUTS ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION AND OUR SPEECH.

MY GAWD THESE FKRS GOT PPL USING WORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A FKN MARRIAGE, pppl are using words against each other my gawd you trendies are pathetic beyond hope.
LET ALONNE POLITICAL FKN BS!!

It is just to bad those of you who are WORD PUSSIES OFFENDED PUSSIES you really need to end up in prison so you can learn first handed about your sensitive feelings and how much nobody with a brain GIVES A FK about your word hurt mental issues.

WHEN YOU LEARN THE UN IS NOT YOUR FRIEND D.A.

“Edible bugs are seen as sustainable protein, receiving even the UN’s blessing,” wrote Elmjouie, citing a 2013 UN report that “promotes insects as a sustainable high-protein food.”
I'm sorry, who is offended here again?

SURE IN THE FK AIN'T ME A.H
Really?

Once again the OP twists the truth into some bullshit that fits his loony world view.
Eat this, then you will understand...

redpill-thumbnail-limitedtime.png

AND U CAN'T SEE WHY YOUR A PHUCKEN MORON

SUPPLEMENTS SOLD ALL OVER THE WORLD

BUT ALEX JONES JUST MAKES IT ALL FAKE PULL OUT THE STOPS IF U KNNEW HOW FKN STUPID YOU WERE YOUR PATHETIC FACE WOULD BE 10 SHADES OF RED STUPID FK .............

RETARDED FKN PRICKS LIKE YOU CAN'T BE PUT IN MENTAL WARD FAST ENOUGH.

View attachment 286872

Follow Alex to enlightenment.

FK U '
serveimage

Once again the OP twists the truth into some bullshit that fits his loony world view.

BUT ALEX JONES JUST MAKES IT ALL FAKE PULL OUT THE STOPS IF U KNNEW HOW FKN STUPID YOU WERE YOUR PATHETIC FACE WOULD BE 10 SHADES OF RED STUPID FK .............

View attachment 286872
The stuff is in regular food, moron. But why should I care, shovel all your money to your Guru.
Just let me make fun of your drugs.

According to Al Jazeera, not wanting to eat insects is racist because Christopher Columbus said it was a trait of “savages”.

Al-Jazeera Says Not Wanting to Eat Insects is Racist

IF YOU SEE ME SAYING F THIS AND F THAT TODAY LOOK AT THESE GAWD DAM HEADLINES AND HOW SEVERELY THE MENTAL NUTS ARE DESTROYING THIS NATION AND OUR SPEECH.

MY GAWD THESE FKRS GOT PPL USING WORDS AGAINST EACH OTHER IN A FKN MARRIAGE, pppl are using words against each other my gawd you trendies are pathetic beyond hope.
LET ALONNE POLITICAL FKN BS!!

It is just to bad those of you who are WORD PUSSIES OFFENDED PUSSIES you really need to end up in prison so you can learn first handed about your sensitive feelings and how much nobody with a brain GIVES A FK about your word hurt mental issues.

WHEN YOU LEARN THE UN IS NOT YOUR FRIEND D.A.

“Edible bugs are seen as sustainable protein, receiving even the UN’s blessing,” wrote Elmjouie, citing a 2013 UN report that “promotes insects as a sustainable high-protein food.”
I'm sorry, who is offended here again?

SURE IN THE FK AIN'T ME A.H
Really?

REALLY IT;S A REALITY STUPID FKRS LIKE U MISS

upload_2019-10-29_8-51-8.png

View attachment 286872
The stuff is in regular food, moron. But why should I care, shovel all your money to your Guru.

because when your gawd dam LIED to and eat the CHIT YOU DO idiots who are GAWD DAM GOV. INDOCTRINATED LIVE AND DIE BY THEIR WORDS . THEY LIE TO YOU FOR YOUR GAWD DAM MONEYEE!!! HENCE BIG PHARMA
upload_2019-10-29_8-52-8.png

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

upload_2019-10-29_8-54-28.png

conditioning you to EAT PHUCKING BUGS THANK THE UN and al the idiots will say Ohhh loook how great oh look how good fk u and ur bugs UN.

upload_2019-10-29_8-55-19.png

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

Go read the Powell Memorandum and the Trilateral Commission publication "A Crisis of Democracy".

The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation, legislative policy by legislative policy. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into predatory capitalist extraction entities as we move towards universal economic subjugation and control”.

View attachment 286872

because when your gawd dam LIED to and eat the CHIT YOU DO idiots who are GAWD DAM GOV. INDOCTRINATED LIVE AND DIE BY THEIR WORDS . THEY LIE TO YOU FOR YOUR GAWD DAM MONEYEE!!! HENCE BIG PHARMA
View attachment 286875

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

View attachment 286876

conditioning you to EAT PHUCKING BUGS THANK THE UN and al the idiots will say Ohhh loook how great oh look how good fk u and ur bugs UN.

View attachment 286877

THEY LIE TO YOU FOR YOUR GAWD DAM MONEYEE!!! HENCE BIG PHARMA

Oh, capitalism in america you mean. your entire existence as an american is a lie.

View attachment 286872

View attachment 286875

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

View attachment 286876

View attachment 286877
Eating insects is normal in parts of the world, in China for example. You don´t have to like that or eat them. Other people eat raw fish as a delicacy, eat bloody flesh, ect.

View attachment 286872

U get all you need from food LMFAO

The bottle notes make a strong case.
It´s draining your portemonnaie. The Guru´s epiphany is not for free.
Are these pills made in the US ?
When it says so.

iwn5jj2.jpg

Some folks are into creating more expensive urine and shyte.

View attachment 286872

Sure, let's rail against big pharma while lionizing big agribusiness.

Very consistent.

View attachment 286872

View attachment 286875

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

View attachment 286876

View attachment 286877
Eating insects is normal in parts of the world, in China for example. You don´t have to like that or eat them. Other people eat raw fish as a delicacy, eat bloody flesh, ect.

that's all find and dandy the point you are missing is they will FORCE us to eat bugs based off total lies they are feeding to the population.........

it's all a propaganda in order to move the mass population in a certain direction-- by putting fear of Climate and making bugs cool to eat it's all becomes NORMAL and accepted.

It is a brainwashing gagme used by the UN/ Elites you have to dig real deep to make these connections then it hits you like a ton of bricks.

Sry for going off on you . I get sick of smart asses who have no clue the dangers we are in.

View attachment 286872

View attachment 286875

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

View attachment 286876

View attachment 286877

Mindfuck will now be in charge of the diet of hominids. It is written.

View attachment 286872

You see, we all survive day by day, the only consumer of Alex´ superpills is you, as you are the only one who is screaming in caps, insulting everyone in each OP he creates. Discontinue now, the psychic effect seems to be terrible.

View attachment 286872

View attachment 286875

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

View attachment 286876

View attachment 286877

Just search any topic you see here then look at the " UN" . it is they who are dictating this global war of bs.

it's hard to put onn here you have to be willing to learn all the chit you think is fake LOL or something. ..

upload_2019-10-29_9-5-10.png

View attachment 286872

You see, we all survive day by day, the only consumer of Alex´ superpills is you, as you are the only one who is screaming in caps, insulting everyone in each OP he creates. Discontinue now, the psychic effect seems to be terrible.

well the point is take what I put search it find it or don't . . .... ATTACK ME i fight back insult me first your gonnna get your OWN MEDICINE RIGHT Back--

sorry i'm not your pussy demotwats who lays down and lets your fkn lips walk all over me I A M NOT A VICTIM........... and you democratic twats can't stand it. lol

Yall can't stand anybody who won't lay down like a little bitch and let you beat the shit out of them fk that . I DEFEND myself like or not ......

View attachment 286872

View attachment 286875

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

View attachment 286876

View attachment 286877

that's all find and dandy the point you are missing is they will FORCE us to eat bugs based off total lies they are feeding to the population.........

it's all a propaganda in order to move the mass population in a certain direction-- by putting fear of Climate and making bugs cool to eat it's all becomes NORMAL and accepted.

It is a brainwashing gagme used by the UN/ Elites you have to dig real deep to make these connections then it hits you like a ton of bricks.

Sry for going off on you . I get sick of smart asses who have no clue the dangers we are in.
The bbc google screenshot you posted is enough to extract that a UN paper proposes bugs as solution to famines and malnutrition. Nobody will be forced to eat them.

Some people consider this to be disgusting. I love it. Part of my culture. Insects are part of the culture in some countries. Not something I would fancy but that doesnt make me racist.
And obviously that isnt the point that Al Jazeera is making. But the nuances of the article are lost on frothers like the OP.

images

View attachment 286872

View attachment 286875

CONNECT YOUR DOTS!!

View attachment 286876

View attachment 286877

Find and dandy? Have you had your brain pill today?

Your american police force has been militarized. Your "law enforcement" has been infiltrated by white supremacists and neonazis, the latter not being such a stretch seeing as how we support neonazis in the Ukraine just as we support/fund radical public square beheading Islamists in Saudiland. You have THE most expansive incarceration/detention center/concentration camp apparatus ever known to exist; much of it for profit, leasing out enslaved labor to corporations. Your police state is in the process of walling itself in from the outside world like North Korea as it partners with Israeli intelligence in the Palestinianization of the public. And you swoon over your own elites who have been economically sodomizing the american public in an utterly bipartisan fashion, redistributing societal wealth to our oligarchy over the past half century

You're sick of cluelessness are ya?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back