CNN's Blubbering Brooke

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Now that A.B. is dead I'm sure no one at CNN is ever going to claim he was in any way a 'hater'.
That's what endeared him to so many fans.
Fair enough.
Now let's look at some of the hosts on CNN.......all radical LIBs brimming over with hater of all things Trump.
Don Lemon was weeping the other night. Don has an IQ in the low eighties. He along with Juan Williams at FOX are the 'house negroes' who frankly are too stupid to tie their own shoes.
Both are avowed Trump haters.
I won't bother with all the second benchers on CNN.
Wolf, that is Wolf. CNN's resident 'Franky Two Time'. Wolf has the emotional/intellectual depth of a radish.
He was caught sipping champagne at Hillary's 'Victory Party' AKA wake. A little creep who doesn't wash his hands after he takes a leak.
Then there's CNN's resident Nurse Ratshit. Brooke Baldwin. Since she was a little girl always scanning the horizon for a butterfly with wings still attached.
Watch her eyes. She's Nurse Ratshit's double.
At her age it's amazing to watch/listen to her speak 'Valley Girl' with every fucking sentence!
CNN's 'Blubbering Brooke' crying about what a great person A.B. was and how he was "a uniter".
Now that A.B. is dead 'Blubbering Brooke' will be spending every moment spewing hate again.
What a bunch of two faced losers.
The reason CNN is so upset is A.B. was their 'Golden Goose. He was literally the only show that was making net money for CNN.
But never worry. CNN has lots of A.B. episodes in the can. They will milk A.B. for every drop they can.
While the CNN hosts continue to spread hate. I bet Tony would be pissed at them.

Forum List

Back