Twitter CEO says he was wrong to eat chick-fil a

You have a right to your opinion.

The 1st amendment protects speech, of course, which has nothing to do with a cake that doesn’t have speech on it. It also protects your freedom to practice your religion, as long as it does no harm to others.

How is one harmed by not getting a damn cake?
How is one harmed by being denied seats at a counter?

Fuckin’ a... in the 21st century... smh

In the case of counter service or point of sale service, the thing is the religious aspect doesn't have as much weight, as serving someone a soup or a point of sale baked item cannot be mistaken as an endorsement of anything.

Being asked to make a cake specifically for a certain ceremony can be taken as endorsement of said ceremony, and thus free exercise has to be taken into account.
Yeeeaaah, that’s a very snowflakey opinion

How is that in any way shape or form a snowflake opinion?

He's trolling. Most people cannot even name Twitter's CEO...so who cares?

You have a right to your opinion.

The 1st amendment protects speech, of course, which has nothing to do with a cake that doesn’t have speech on it. It also protects your freedom to practice your religion, as long as it does no harm to others.

In the case of counter service or point of sale service, the thing is the religious aspect doesn't have as much weight, as serving someone a soup or a point of sale baked item cannot be mistaken as an endorsement of anything.

Being asked to make a cake specifically for a certain ceremony can be taken as endorsement of said ceremony, and thus free exercise has to be taken into account.

“Can be taken as endorsement.” Poor baby, such a yuge dilemma :itsok:

Still have not explained to me the snowflake nature of the situation.

These people don't want to stop the person's wedding, nor are they traumatized just by hearing about it. They just don't want any part of it.

Yet progressives like you want to force them to participate OR ELSE.

Which side has issues about accepting the other side again?

These people don't want to stop the person's wedding, nor are they traumatized just by hearing about it. They just don't want any part of it.

Like how i want to force a restaurant owner to let a black person sit at a counter if they want to?

Christ, in the 21st century... :rolleyes:

Old Fool trying so hard and doesn't realize Chik Fil La kicks the left's ass everytime.

That boycott they tried was comedy gold. Biggest sales day in company history and now America's favorite fast food.

Epic fcking fail
But the goal was achieved:itsok:

Actually it wasn't. I'm sure the owners donate to whoever they feel like donating to.
So? Chick Fil A stopped. If the owners want to donate despite gay marriage being the law of the land, it’s their prerogative to waste their money.

Like how i want to force a restaurant owner to let a black person sit at a counter if they want to?

You aren't getting anywhere with me on that one, because I do support PA laws for actual PA's.

Point of sale services don't meet the level of involvement that would trigger a free exercise exception.

Providing a cake for a ceremony/celebration you don't support does trigger free exercise considerations.

Old Fool trying so hard and doesn't realize Chik Fil La kicks the left's ass everytime.

That boycott they tried was comedy gold. Biggest sales day in company history and now America's favorite fast food.

Epic fcking fail

Actually it wasn't. I'm sure the owners donate to whoever they feel like donating to.
So? Chick Fil A stopped. If the owners want to donate despite gay marriage being the law of the land, it’s their prerogative to waste their money.

Considering it's a family owned business the $$ is the same, just the donation is listed on a different tax form.

So they keep doing the same things they did before, and you idiots win nothing.

You aren't getting anywhere with me on that one, because I do support PA laws for actual PA's.

Point of sale services don't meet the level of involvement that would trigger a free exercise exception.

Providing a cake for a ceremony/celebration you don't support does trigger free exercise considerations.
There you go, talking opinions again :rolleyes:

Epic fcking fail

Considering it's a family owned business the $$ is the same, just the donation is listed on a different tax form.

We won an apology, the end of Chick Fil A’s homophobic activities, and the right for gay people to marry :thup:

There you go, talking opinions again :rolleyes:

On a message board, yes, there are opinions.

Epic fcking fail

We won an apology, the end of Chick Fil A’s homophobic activities, and the right for gay people to marry :thup:

No, you "won" a half hearted apology, and just them shifting their donations to their own instead of the business.

Since they are one and the same, you basically got nothing out of it.

And Chick-fil-A never had homophobic activities done in their stores, and supporting traditional marriage isn't by default homophobic.

But keep trying these stupid word tricks, it's how you get MOAR TRUMP.

The left believes that if they scream homophobic loud enough they can stop traditional marriage. At least in June, pride month. So, no more June brides.

Twitter CEO Says He Was Wrong to Eat Chick-Fil-A
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret overeating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

The left is that seriously pathetic, that a man has to apologize for eating at a gawd dam restaurant because it doesn't fit their pathetic GODLESS world of morons. Gawd you pathetic pos ass......h are creating a race all your own and people can't stand you. Your idiots beyond repair.

The good thing is THIS IS BLOWBACK" LMFAO RIGHT BACK ON THE VERY LEFTIST PUKES WHO CREATED THE VERY PC BS, OMG KARMA IS COMING FOR ALL YOUR PATHETIC IDIOTS.
What a fucking cuck. I LOVE chic fil a. Its ALWAYS packed here...I mean around the building out to the road. You gotta get there early or really late to get through fast. The other day me and the wife got their peach shakes that we LOVE and we had to wait so along with GREAT service where they were really sweet and nice they gave us a card for a free biscuit or sandwich. I love chic fil a.

The Baker did not offer Same Sex Wedding cakes, not to Homosexuals or Heterosexuals alike.

You would have a restaurant owner INSTALL a counter so a Black could set at it.

Epic fcking fail

chic fil a was stopping gay people from getting married?

now that's some clout.

Forum List

Back