Twitter CEO says he was wrong to eat chick-fil a

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter CEO Says He Was Wrong to Eat Chick-Fil-A
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret overeating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

The left is that seriously pathetic, that a man has to apologize for eating at a gawd dam restaurant because it doesn't fit their pathetic GODLESS world of morons. Gawd you pathetic pos ass......h are creating a race all your own and people can't stand you. Your idiots beyond repair.

The good thing is THIS IS BLOWBACK" LMFAO RIGHT BACK ON THE VERY LEFTIST PUKES WHO CREATED THE VERY PC BS, OMG KARMA IS COMING FOR ALL YOUR PATHETIC IDIOTS.

Last edited:
Well I'll never use Twitter. I knew there was a reason. I have no respect for PC rollovers & belly-urinating.

I don’t see the point of anger at Chick Fil A since they apologized and halted funding of anti-gay extremist groups.

Actually they probably still support traditional marriage advocacy, they just use their own personal money to do it, and not corporate $$.

Wow I may never eat at Chik-Fil-A again. That was inspiration.

Nah.

337ddf64047b010853476810fc66f36a.jpg

I don’t see the point of anger at Chick Fil A since they apologized and halted funding of anti-gay extremist groups.

Actually they probably still support traditional marriage advocacy, they just use their own personal money to do it, and not corporate $$.
Meh, who cares anymore

Evidently the CEO of Twitter.
To which I don’t see the point, since Chick Fil A apologized and halted funding of anti-gay extremist groups

Meh, who cares anymore

To which I don’t see the point, since Chick Fil A apologized and halted funding of anti-gay extremist groups

I doubt they gave $$ to extremists, of course you consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a Nazi.

And SPLC definitions don't count anymore.

Meh, who cares anymore

I doubt they gave $$ to extremists, of course you consider anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a Nazi.

Yeah the right has decided to embrace its hate. I don’t think you have the numbers though.

Meh, who cares anymore

Yeah the right has decided to embrace its hate. I don’t think you have the numbers though.

You clowns have robbed the word hate of any meaning, equating political disagreement with it.

Meh, who cares anymore

You clowns have robbed the word hate of any meaning, equating political disagreement with it.
Denying people their right to pursue happiness is hate. Whether by denying them the right to marry, or passing Jim Crow laws, or banning friends and family from being able to visit because of their ethnicity. All are a form of hate.

Denying people their right to pursue happiness is hate. Whether by denying them the right to marry, or passing Jim Crow laws, or banning friends and family from being able to visit because of their ethnicity. All are a form of hate.

So making a baker bake a cake is hate? By your definition it sure is.

What if murder makes a murder happy?

Blanket statements are kind of useless, just like most of your posts are.

Murder affects other people. Refusing business to a customer illegally affects other people. Being born black or brown or gay does not affect other people.

Murder affects other people. Refusing business to a customer illegally affects other people. Being born black or brown or gay does not affect other people.

Making them bake a cake they don't want to, or ruin their business affects them.

Murder actually impacts other people, i.e the whole death thing, but in the case of the baker it's a simple issue of butthurt vs. butthurt, no actual harm.

Government shouldn't be in the business of regulating butt hurt.

Making them bake a cake they don't want to, or ruin their business affects them.

Murder actually impacts other people, i.e the whole death thing, but in the case of the baker it's a simple issue of butthurt vs. butthurt, no actual harm.

Government shouldn't be in the business of regulating butt hurt.
If they refused business to a customer illegally, they shouldn’t be surprised about the ensuing consequences.

Now that this has been made public, millions of people will poke a stick in pride by going to Chick fil A.

Forum List

Back