Twitter CEO says he was wrong to eat chick-fil a

But the goal was achieved:itsok:

Actually it wasn't. I'm sure the owners donate to whoever they feel like donating to.
So? Chick Fil A stopped. If the owners want to donate despite gay marriage being the law of the land, it’s their prerogative to waste their money.

Considering it's a family owned business the $$ is the same, just the donation is listed on a different tax form.

So they keep doing the same things they did before, and you idiots win nothing.
We won an apology, the end of Chick Fil A’s homophobic activities, and the right for gay people to marry :thup:
chic fil a was stopping gay people from getting married?

now that's some clout.
They were trying to. It ended up being a complete waste of money :itsok:

Actually it wasn't. I'm sure the owners donate to whoever they feel like donating to.
So? Chick Fil A stopped. If the owners want to donate despite gay marriage being the law of the land, it’s their prerogative to waste their money.

Considering it's a family owned business the $$ is the same, just the donation is listed on a different tax form.

We won an apology, the end of Chick Fil A’s homophobic activities, and the right for gay people to marry :thup:

now that's some clout.
so no. they didn't stop it.

it was their money to waste. why people have to go apeshit batty when someone doesn't agree with their line of thinking will forever amaze me i suppose.

now that's some clout.

it was their money to waste. why people have to go apeshit batty when someone doesn't agree with their line of thinking will forever amaze me i suppose.

And they bitch about people using the legitimate political process, when they run to the most friendly progressive judge they can find to impose their will on people.

Twitter CEO Says He Was Wrong to Eat Chick-Fil-A
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey on Sunday expressed regret overeating at Chick-fil-A, because of the chicken company’s CEO’s personal views on gay marriage.

The left is that seriously pathetic, that a man has to apologize for eating at a gawd dam restaurant because it doesn't fit their pathetic GODLESS world of morons. Gawd you pathetic pos ass......h are creating a race all your own and people can't stand you. Your idiots beyond repair.

The good thing is THIS IS BLOWBACK" LMFAO RIGHT BACK ON THE VERY LEFTIST PUKES WHO CREATED THE VERY PC BS, OMG KARMA IS COMING FOR ALL YOUR PATHETIC IDIOTS.
OMFG! What a cave-in PC pussy. :auiqs.jpg:

Wow I may never eat at Chik-Fil-A again. That was inspiration.

Nah.

337ddf64047b010853476810fc66f36a.jpg
Their wraps are the bomb. Owners political beliefs are great too. Since liberals protest of this franchise...I will drive a few extra miles just to go to a Chick-Fil-A.

now that's some clout.

And they bitch about people using the legitimate political process, when they run to the most friendly progressive judge they can find to impose their will on people.
Feel free to try to repeal the constitution, you retard :rofl:

“Legitimate political process” :laugh:

What were the founders thinking, creating a Judicial Branch :mad:

now that's some clout.

what in the FUCK does the judicial branch have to do with the CEO of twitter eating there?

now that's some clout.

what in the FUCK does the judicial branch have to do with the CEO of twitter eating there?
Marty brought it up. Why did it only bother you when I responded? Jk we all know why.

now that's some clout.

What the SC should have done is say States can decide not to issue SSM licenses, but would have to accept ones from out of State under full faith and credit.

That would have avoided the "jiggery-pokery" Scalia referenced in his dissent.

The Constitution is mute on the topic, so it devolves to the State legislatures.

Marty brought it up. Why did it only bother you when I responded? Jk we all know why.

nope. you actually have a point. my bad.

now that's some clout.

What the SC should have done is say States can decide not to issue SSM licenses, but would have to accept ones from out of State under full faith and credit.

The Constitution is mute on the topic, so it devolves to the State legislatures.
Well that’s a fun little opinion there :itsok:

Go finish law school, pass the bar, create an impressive career, get nominated, pass congressional scrutiny, become an SC justice, listen to the arguments about this objectively (for once), and maybe one day your opinion about this will finally be taken seriously :thup:

Go finish law school, pass the bar, create an impressive career, get nominated, pass congressional scrutiny, become an SC justice, listen to the arguments about this objectively (for once), and maybe one day your opinion about this will finally be taken seriously :thup:

Appeal to authority/experience, stop stealing tactics from other progressive losers.

You have nothing, you lose, good day sir.

Appeal to authority/experience, stop stealing tactics from other progressive losers.

You have nothing, you lose, good day sir.
I lose what? :rofl:

I have great news for you, I didn’t lose or gain anything, AND NEITHER DID YOU! :beer:

Same-Sex Marriage Now the Law of the Land

The left should just leave Chik Fil La alone...everytime they go after them it blows up in their face
I remember the day that the building in my area had their "big day" a couple of years ago. They eventually ran out of food and had to hand out coupons after that. Hopefully the other locations were just as successful that day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It isn't that the man ate at Chick fil A. It was that he did it in June, pride month.

Are all those brides wanting to be June brides anti gay because they want a traditional marriage during pride month?

I don't spend my money at nor invest my money in any company that professes hate. FYI, I'm sorry it's just a cheap excuse for not doing it right the first time.

Crap... my son is getting married to a woman at the end of the month. Do we need to bring our guns? (Joke)

Actually, I suspect he'd get a pass from the left anyway, he's half-black. (Not joking)

Forum List

Back