TV Station Refuses To Air Ad About Gay Republican Soldier

Which has always been between a man and a woman. Now marriage means nothing, it has been redefined to mean marriage between anything.
Both statement are utterly false: 13 Facts on the History of Marriage
Like I said it means nothing anymore.
It means two people sharing thier lives, with a formal contract in place.
A civil union? That's what was offered. The queers had to have marriage. Now it means nothing. Thanks.
If it means nothing to you that's fine by me. The gays feel differently.
Part of me wants to sit back and watch to see if they do any better than us heterosexuals who can't even keep half our marriages together. For us, marriage is a given, for them, something to fight for. I will applaud them if they treat marriage better than we do, having contended tenaciously for it. Just me being fair minded.

A civil union? That's what was offered. The queers had to have marriage. Now it means nothing. Thanks.
Of course they want the baker and jeweller to know. Means nothing now, and they will realize it soon.
Do your job, bake the cake.
Tell that to the muslim baker that told the queers to go down the road. Guess what? They did, that's how you handle them. Anyway marriage means nothing now, so I don't see the bug deal.
Bake the stupid cake. Baking cakes is not serving God, and all weddings cakes are gay, on purpose.

And marriage means exactly what it has for decades here, a license from the state establishing the formal relationship of a couple.
Or whatever you want. Redefining marriage made it useless. Like I said if I ever want to marry again it will be between me, my girl, and God. No government, I can resolve legal issues with a will, just like I got now. Queers will never be able to marry under God, no matter how you try to redefine it.

Of course they want the baker and jeweller to know. Means nothing now, and they will realize it soon.
Tell that to the muslim baker that told the queers to go down the road. Guess what? They did, that's how you handle them. Anyway marriage means nothing now, so I don't see the bug deal.
Bake the stupid cake. Baking cakes is not serving God, and all weddings cakes are gay, on purpose.

And marriage means exactly what it has for decades here, a license from the state establishing the formal relationship of a couple.
Or whatever you want. Redefining marriage made it useless. Like I said if I ever want to marry again it will be between me, my girl, and God. No government, I can resolve legal issues with a will, just like I got now. Queers will never be able to marry under God, no matter how you try to redefine it.
Do that, without a license, and fuck your mate completely in legal matters. Also, remember that without being married she can be forced to testify against you so you won't have much to talk about besides the weather, and God...

Both statement are utterly false: 13 Facts on the History of Marriage
Part of me wants to sit back and watch to see if they do any better than us heterosexuals who can't even keep half our marriages together. For us, marriage is a given, for them, something to fight for. I will applaud them if they treat marriage better than we do, having contended tenaciously for it. Just me being fair minded.
Why would they be any better? They're just humans doing what humans do. I honestly don't give a damn if any of them marry, as long as they have the right to.

Do that, without a license, and fuck your mate completely in legal matters. Also, remember that without being married she can be forced to testify against you so you won't have much to talk about besides the weather, and God...

Unfortunately the libertarians don't seem to understand that government has always been part of marriage since the dawn of government....and marriage. People want their marriage to be recognized by law, in court, and in society with all the blessings thus bestowed. I think libertarians have a real intelligence deficit the way they have no sense of human nature, history, and the utter impossibility that marriage will ever lose its legal facet.

Why would they be any better? They're just humans doing what humans do. I honestly don't give a damn if any of them marry, as long as they have the right to.
I think you missed the point. People treat better what they have to fight to earn. As I said, if they do better at marriage, then I'll give them due credit.

Legal matters can be resolved by a will. I can choose who can be in the hospital room, who gets what. I already have one. As to testifying against me? Don't break the law and you don't have to worry about it.

Legal matters can be resolved by a will. I can choose who can be in the hospital room, who gets what. I already have one. As to testifying against me? Don't break the law and you don't have to worry about it.

This is why libertarians never get into office.

Legal info:

Whether or not you favor marriage as a social institution, there's no denying that it confers many rights, protections, and benefits -- both legal and practical. Some of these vary from state to state, but the list typically includes:

Tax Benefits
  • Filing joint income tax returns with the IRS and state taxing authorities.
  • Creating a "family partnership" under federal tax laws, which allows you to divide business income among family members.
Estate Planning Benefits
  • Inheriting a share of your spouse's estate.
  • Receiving an exemption from both estate taxes and gift taxes for all property you give or leave to your spouse.
  • Creating life estate trusts that are restricted to married couples, including QTIP trusts, QDOT trusts, and marital deduction trusts.
  • Obtaining priority if a conservator needs to be appointed for your spouse -- that is, someone to make financial and/or medical decisions on your spouse's behalf.
Government Benefits
  • Receiving Social Security, Medicare, and disability benefits for spouses.
  • Receiving veterans' and military benefits for spouses, such as those for education, medical care, or special loans.
  • Receiving public assistance benefits.
Employment Benefits
  • Obtaining insurance benefits through a spouse's employer.
  • Taking family leave to care for your spouse during an illness.
  • Receiving wages, workers' compensation, and retirement plan benefits for a deceased spouse.
  • Taking bereavement leave if your spouse or one of your spouse's close relatives dies.
Medical Benefits
  • Visiting your spouse in a hospital intensive care unit or during restricted visiting hours in other parts of a medical facility.
  • Making medical decisions for your spouse if he or she becomes incapacitated and unable to express wishes for treatment.
Death Benefits
  • Consenting to after-death examinations and procedures.
  • Making burial or other final arrangements.
Family Benefits
  • Filing for stepparent or joint adoption.
  • Applying for joint foster care rights.
  • Receiving equitable division of property if you divorce.
  • Receiving spousal or child support, child custody, and visitation if you divorce.
Housing Benefits
  • Living in neighborhoods zoned for "families only."
  • Automatically renewing leases signed by your spouse.
Consumer Benefits
  • Receiving family rates for health, homeowners', auto, and other types of insurance.
  • Receiving tuition discounts and permission to use school facilities.
  • Other consumer discounts and incentives offered only to married couples or families.
Other Legal Benefits and Protections
  • Suing a third person for wrongful death of your spouse and loss of consortium (loss of intimacy).
  • Suing a third person for offenses that interfere with the success of your marriage, such as alienation of affection and criminal conversation (these laws are available in only a few states).
  • Claiming the marital communications privilege, which means a court can't force you to disclose the contents of confidential communications between you and your spouse during your marriage.
  • Receiving crime victims' recovery benefits if your spouse is the victim of a crime.
  • Obtaining immigration and residency benefits for noncitizen spouse.
  • Visiting rights in jails and other places where visitors are restricted to immediate family.

In August 2013, the U.S. Department of Treasury ruled that all same-sex couples that are legally married in any U.S. state, the District of Columbia, a U.S. territory or a foreign country will be recognized as married under all federal tax provisions where marriage is a factor.

The Treasury Department further clarified that federal recognition for tax purposes applies whether a same-sex married couple lives in a jurisdiction that recognizes same-sex marriage (such as California) or a non-recognition jurisdiction (such as Texas). But the decision does not apply to same-sex couples in domestic partnerships or civil unions.

However, some federal agencies, such as the Social Security Administration, only recognize marriages that are valid in the state of domicile (where the couple lives) for the purposes of granting federal benefits. This means if you're in a same-sex marriage, but you live in a non-recognition state, you aren't eligible for Social Security benefits on your spouse's work record. If you live in one of the 14 jurisdictions that recognize same-sex marriage, you will qualify for benefits. This rule also applies to Medicaid and Supplemental Security Income, Medicare, Bankruptcy filings, and benefits under the Family Medical Leave Act.

If you are in a domestic partnership or civil union in any of the states that offer those relationship options, none of the benefits of marriage under federal law will apply to you, because the federal government does not recognize these same-sex relationships. For example, you may not file joint federal income tax returns with your partner, even if your state allows you to file your state tax returns jointly. And other federal benefits, such as Social Security death benefits and COBRA continuation insurance coverage, may not apply.

Unfortunately the libertarians don't seem to understand that government has always been part of marriage since the dawn of government....and marriage. People want their marriage to be recognized by law, in court, and in society with all the blessings thus bestowed. I think libertarians have a real intelligence deficit the way they have no sense of human nature, history, and the utter impossibility that marriage will ever lose its legal facet.

Funny, everyone here, seems to think you are mentally deficit as well.

Marriage has always been, and always will be, between a man and a woman.

Whether government recognizes it or not, I don't know. I'll fight against that until I die.

But it is entirely possible that they might. And I'll still fight against it even then.

Regardless, as for me and my life, I will never recognize rump rangers as being married... because they are not. I don't what anyone says, you are not.

Now at the same time, I have no problem with civil unions. The government can call whatever it wants a civil union, and the rump ranger suicide kings can have that, if they wish... but they are not marriage. Just, sorry... not married. And if I sell wedding cakes, and a couple of quacks come in to buy a rump ranger cake... I'm not selling. Fine me. Sue me. Attack me. Threaten me. Whatever... Not happening.

Last edited:

Funny, everyone here, seems to think you have a mental deficit as well.

Whether government recognizes it or not, I don't know. I'll fight against that until I die.

But it is entirely possible that they might. And I'll still fight against it even then.

Regardless, as for me and my life, I will never recognize rump rangers as being married... because they are not. I don't what anyone says, you are not.

Now at the same time, I have no problem with civil unions. The government can call whatever it wants a civil union, and the rump ranger suicide kings can have that, if they wish... but they are not marriage. Just, sorry... not married. And if I sell wedding cakes, and a couple of quacks come in to buy a rump ranger cake... I'm not selling. Fine me. Sue me. Attack me. Threaten me. Whatever... Not happening.
Get a good lawyer...

Get a good lawyer...

We have several non-profit legal organizations, that would love to defend religious freedom.

Beyond that, perhaps I will lose. If so, so be it. I will continue to practice my faith in prison. Or even to death.

The only way you are going to stop me.... is to kill me. That is the only option for you. Nothing else will work.

Get a good lawyer...

We have several non-profit legal organizations, that would love to defend religious freedom.

Beyond that, perhaps I will lose. If so, so be it. I will continue to practice my faith in prison. Or even to death.

The only way you are going to stop me.... is to kill me. That is the only option for you. Nothing else will work.
Keep the faith but don't open or work for anything that serves the public. You are a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Get a good lawyer...
Good advice for the fag militia. It won't be long before groups that target Christians for special persecution will themselves be subject to tort. In real life, shit never flies in just one direction.

Get a good lawyer...

Keep the faith but don't open or work for anything that serves the public. You are a lawsuit waiting to happen.

That's fine with me. I will gladly go to court over my right to practice my faith, even in my business.

I will fight literally until I die for this. Whole reason this country exists, was for the freedoms you claim I'll be sued over. So be it. I'll gladly go to court. Even jail. I'll even die over this issue. You do not.... DO NOT... have the right to tell me I can't practice my faith in my business. It's *MY* business. Not yours. Sucks to be you.

Get a good lawyer...

So are you.

Get a good lawyer...
Good advice for the fag militia. It won't be long before groups that target Christians for special persecution will themselves be subject to tort. In real life, shit never flies in just one direction.
Since the state protects them, they have good lawyers, and the law on their side. The backlash you believe is coming isn't.

Get a good lawyer...

So are you.
Nope, I obey the law.

Forum List

Back