TV Station Refuses To Air Ad About Gay Republican Soldier

Unfortunately the libertarians don't seem to understand that government has always been part of marriage since the dawn of government....and marriage. People want their marriage to be recognized by law, in court, and in society with all the blessings thus bestowed. I think libertarians have a real intelligence deficit the way they have no sense of human nature, history, and the utter impossibility that marriage will ever lose its legal facet.

Funny, everyone here, seems to think you have a mental deficit as well.

Marriage has always been, and always will be, between a man and a woman.

Whether government recognizes it or not, I don't know. I'll fight against that until I die.

But it is entirely possible that they might. And I'll still fight against it even then.

Regardless, as for me and my life, I will never recognize rump rangers as being married... because they are not. I don't what anyone says, you are not.

Now at the same time, I have no problem with civil unions. The government can call whatever it wants a civil union, and the rump ranger suicide kings can have that, if they wish... but they are not marriage. Just, sorry... not married. And if I sell wedding cakes, and a couple of quacks come in to buy a rump ranger cake... I'm not selling. Fine me. Sue me. Attack me. Threaten me. Whatever... Not happening.
Get a good lawyer...

We have several non-profit legal organizations, that would love to defend religious freedom.

Beyond that, perhaps I will lose. If so, so be it. I will continue to practice my faith in prison. Or even to death.

The only way you are going to stop me.... is to kill me. That is the only option for you. Nothing else will work.
Keep the faith but don't open or work for anything that serves the public. You are a lawsuit waiting to happen.

That's fine with me. I will gladly go to court over my right to practice my faith, even in my business.

I will fight literally until I die for this. Whole reason this country exists, was for the freedoms you claim I'll be sued over. So be it. I'll gladly go to court. Even jail. I'll even die over this issue. You do not.... DO NOT... have the right to tell me I can't practice my faith in my business. It's *MY* business. Not yours. Sucks to be you.
Your business runs by our rules. Not playing by them means we put you out of business. Your call.

Tell that to the muslim baker that told the queers to go down the road. Guess what? They did, that's how you handle them. Anyway marriage means nothing now, so I don't see the bug deal.
Bake the stupid cake. Baking cakes is not serving God, and all weddings cakes are gay, on purpose.

And marriage means exactly what it has for decades here, a license from the state establishing the formal relationship of a couple.
Or whatever you want. Redefining marriage made it useless. Like I said if I ever want to marry again it will be between me, my girl, and God. No government, I can resolve legal issues with a will, just like I got now. Queers will never be able to marry under God, no matter how you try to redefine it.
Do that, without a license, and fuck your mate completely in legal matters. Also, remember that without being married she can be forced to testify against you so you won't have much to talk about besides the weather, and God...

Unfortunately the libertarians don't seem to understand that government has always been part of marriage since the dawn of government....and marriage. People want their marriage to be recognized by law, in court, and in society with all the blessings thus bestowed. I think libertarians have a real intelligence deficit the way they have no sense of human nature, history, and the utter impossibility that marriage will ever lose its legal facet.

Funny, everyone here, seems to think you are mentally deficit as well.

Whether government recognizes it or not, I don't know. I'll fight against that until I die.

But it is entirely possible that they might. And I'll still fight against it even then.

Regardless, as for me and my life, I will never recognize rump rangers as being married... because they are not. I don't what anyone says, you are not.

Now at the same time, I have no problem with civil unions. The government can call whatever it wants a civil union, and the rump ranger suicide kings can have that, if they wish... but they are not marriage. Just, sorry... not married. And if I sell wedding cakes, and a couple of quacks come in to buy a rump ranger cake... I'm not selling. Fine me. Sue me. Attack me. Threaten me. Whatever... Not happening.

You are switching between the legal and the moral aspects of SSM. On the moral front I agree with you. On the legal front I think you're deluded in thinking marriage will ever be scrubbed of its legal context.

And I'm right.

Get a good lawyer...

We have several non-profit legal organizations, that would love to defend religious freedom.

Beyond that, perhaps I will lose. If so, so be it. I will continue to practice my faith in prison. Or even to death.

The only way you are going to stop me.... is to kill me. That is the only option for you. Nothing else will work.
Keep the faith but don't open or work for anything that serves the public. You are a lawsuit waiting to happen.
So are you.
Nope, I obey the law.
People who obey the law can still be sued if they inflict economic harm.

Get a good lawyer...

So are you.
Nope, I obey the law.
People who obey the law can still be sued if they inflict economic harm.
You can sue for stubbing your toe, you just won't win.

Get a good lawyer...

That's fine with me. I will gladly go to court over my right to practice my faith, even in my business.

I will fight literally until I die for this. Whole reason this country exists, was for the freedoms you claim I'll be sued over. So be it. I'll gladly go to court. Even jail. I'll even die over this issue. You do not.... DO NOT... have the right to tell me I can't practice my faith in my business. It's *MY* business. Not yours. Sucks to be you.
Your business runs by our rules. Not playing by them means we put you out of business. Your call.

That's fine. I'll open a new business. When you shut that one down, I'll open another. And another and another, until the day I die. But I will not follow your rules if they violate my religious freedom. Period.

Bake the stupid cake. Baking cakes is not serving God, and all weddings cakes are gay, on purpose.

And marriage means exactly what it has for decades here, a license from the state establishing the formal relationship of a couple.
Or whatever you want. Redefining marriage made it useless. Like I said if I ever want to marry again it will be between me, my girl, and God. No government, I can resolve legal issues with a will, just like I got now. Queers will never be able to marry under God, no matter how you try to redefine it.
Do that, without a license, and fuck your mate completely in legal matters. Also, remember that without being married she can be forced to testify against you so you won't have much to talk about besides the weather, and God...

You are switching between the legal and the moral aspects of SSM. On the moral front I agree with you. On the legal front I think you're deluded in thinking marriage will ever be scrubbed of its legal context.

And I'm right.

And that's fine. I'll still stand for what I believe regardless of the legalities.

And I'm right.

And that's fine. I'll still stand for what I believe regardless of the legalities.
Do that. We'll take the cash.

Get a good lawyer...

That's fine. I'll open a new business. When you shut that one down, I'll open another. And another and another, until the day I die. But I will not follow your rules if they violate my religious freedom. Period.
You already do..,

And I'm right.

Do that. We'll take the cash.

That's fine. Besides that, given the fact that Memories Pizza wasn't even sued and collected a Million dollars, I think I can handle your fines and fees. Even so, I wager my business will make more money from Religious customers that support people who stand for their beliefs, than you can fine away.

And... if not... That's still fine with me. I intend to practice my faith until I die. Rich or poor... I stand for what I believe.

You already do..,

Only because they have not violated my faith yet.

You already do..,

Oh but they have, you just don't practice it as written.

You already do..,

It's not up to non Christians to define what Christian faith is, nor will your definition EVER be accepted.

You already do..,

It's not up to non Christians to define what Christian faith is, nor will your definition EVER be accepted.
I know your faith far better than nearly all Christians, it's why I rejected it as nonsense. No faith is required to understand a faith and believers are subjective not objective. I don't suffer from that problem which means I can see the forest for the trees.

You already do..,

I know your faith far better than nearly all Christians, it's why I rejected it as nonsense. No faith is required to understand a faith and believers are subjective not objective. I don't suffer from that problem which means I can see the forest for the trees.

No you don't understand the Christian faith whatsoever. You see the notes but don't hear the music. You don't define Christianity in this or any other universe.

You already do..,

No you don't understand the Christian faith whatsoever. You see the notes but don't hear the music. You don't define Christianity in this or any other universe.
Sorry but I understand it very well, and it's BS. Considering the fact that Yeshua was a Jewish loon that is not at all surprising.

Sorry but I understand it very well, and it's BS. Considering the fact that Yeshua was a Jewish loon that is not at all surprising.

You demonstrate how uncultured and unenlightened you are. Even among enlightened folk, mystics, and seekers of truth, Jesus is listed right up their with Siddhartha, Ghandi, and others as respectable religious leaders. You prove yourself yet again to be human garbage upon whom all precious gems of philosophy are lost.

Loser.

So what? They are free to air or not air which ever advertisement they wish.

You demonstrate how uncultured and unenlightened you are. Even among enlightened folk, mystics, and seekers of truth, Jesus is listed right up their with Siddhartha, Ghandi, and others as respectable religious leaders. You prove yourself yet again to be human garbage upon whom all precious gems of philosophy are lost.

Loser.
The reason Yeshua is respected is because he is treated as a religious icon named Jesus. If the faithful actially knew him they would lose their faith. It's why the Catholics outlawed the faithful from owning or publishing a Bible. If you know Yeshua then you know he was a basketcase who realized he was wrong as he was dying on the cross. His family thought he was a loon for good reason, he was.

Too much time in the sun. He was a farmer but you wouldn't know that either...

"TV Station Refuses To Air Ad About Gay Republican Soldier"

As a private entity it has every right to make that decision, and private citizens have every right to be critical of that decision.

Private citizens also have the right to question the station’s decision – to question what it says about the viewers of that station; are the viewers so delicate and sheltered as to be unable to hear a dissenting viewpoint, is it presumptuous on the part of the station to refuse to air the message to 'protect' the sensibilities of its viewers, wouldn't the intelligent, responsible thing for the station to have done is to have respected its viewers and aired the message allowing viewers to decide the merits of the message themselves.

Forum List

Back