Dog Lovers Thread

Oh, come on, man. You never had a bunch of puppies lick you and bury their wet noses into your neck when you were a kid.

I did. I giggled my ass off the same way. lol...
This is what I got. Mine is cuter looking- look!
how do I deal with this? The cute- the Bad and the ugly. lol and the dangerous!

Last edited:
🤩

1699581693325.png

I had a wire haired fox terrier for fifteen years, just like the one in the vid if ever i was feeling down he lifted my day, and every day when i arrived home his welcome was a joy, still miss that little fella after all these years.

This is what I got. Mine is cuter looking- look!
how do I deal with this? The cute- the Bad and the ugly. lol and the dangerous!

She's not psychotic, shes defending the treat that's next to her on her bed. She thinks you're going to take it.

To cure this problem, you have to teach her that its ok for you to take things because you are dominant over her. Then give them back. That way she learns that just because you take something doesn't mean it's gone forever.

This is a sign you are not dominant over your dog. Your dog is dominant over you.

I didn't find a dog lovers thread, so thought I'd start one.

A fun little video here to start off with.....

You're not going to like this

Sometimes I wonder what's the difference between dog and deer that I hunt and consume.

And I love my dog.

I didn't find a dog lovers thread, so thought I'd start one.

A fun little video here to start off with.....

Look at how bold this coyote is going after this guys dog.

I never thought they'd come after my dog if I was with him but this proves that theory wrong.

So when we go up north to our property, the coyote don't run away when we pull in? I figured the dogs were safe because the coyote are fearful of us. Apparently not.

Forum List

Back