Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: ‘You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up’

Promoting violence and then weaseling when called on it makes someone look like a Trump cultist.

You know, gutless and whiny.
Some day soon you will find just how gutless, whiny, and prepared the right is and good luck finding that special rock to crawl under.

Well, to be honest, MMMan, you sentiments above don't really seem to support our American ideal, ethic, and tradition of 'the rule of law'.
After all, if convicted in our courts after vigorous and skilled defense...the best a billionaire can buy.... and a judgement by a jury of his peers after they have heard and examined all testimony and evidence presented by the prosecution and by the defense......well, are you hinting that you should then kill someone because the jury decides there is guilt?
If so...well, who are you gonna kill?
-------------------------------------------------

Ummm, no. I don't remember that.
Do you have credible authoritative reportage that details that hundreds of innocent Trump supporter were beaten as you allege?

And done so by Black Lives Matter supporters?

Actually, Frank, I suppose one could suspect that it is YOUR personal economy that is horrendous, because the rest of America is doing pretty darn good.

Employment at record highs, unemployment at record lows, 'Hiring' signs plentiful as employers look to add staff to fill bulging order files. Restaurants packed. People buying abundantly, prolifically and often (witness the Holiday merchant metrics).

Residential real estate equity has increased very satisfactorily. So have agricultural land values. And inflation and interest rates are still relatively low....and lower than nearly every industrialized nation in the world. Our equity and commodity markets are vibrant, active, and increasing in values. Farm commodity prices are strong--(thank you, Vlad Putin).

America has weathered the disruptions of the worldwide pandemic much better than most all others in the world.

And as testament that America's economy is strong.... look at the thousands and thousands that are yearning, striving, and walking to get to America and its vibrant economy. To those strivers America is a land of opportunity.

So if your own personal economy is horrendous....that is regrettable. Perhaps once could work harder, smarter, faster. The same as all those yearners and strivers are willing to do.

Good luck and we hope your life can turn around.
Trust America, Frank.
America is great.

Pitch in and do your part to continue keeping it great.
Chillicothe right on!
FranklinRoosevelt_FTW blm existed in 2017? i do not think so but i think i understand ....

to "conservatives" the words "black" "blm" "democrat" "communist" "woke" etc etc etc are used interchangeably and all mean the same thing "everything we do not like."

I hope we can continue on with honest elections and find a way to make sure those we elect are not more interested in becoming rich than making this nation a better place. Peaceful revolutions through voting is the way to go. Violent insurrections should be reserved for the times when those in charge are tyrants.

If we have an insurrection and it fails you can expect civilian owned firearms will be confiscated. Once that happens things will go downhill rapidly and you will view today as one of the good old days.

If the uprising fails it will be used as an excuse to disarm civilians.
some very wise observations, bc. i share the hopes in your first paragraph, and will echo your warning in the second.

Are you trying to make a point? Want to try again by using your own words?
More truth than you can handle?

Mostly%20peaceful%20CNN.jpg

Why can't African-Americans self identify as just Americans? I mean they were born here, they went to school and got an education here in America and said the pledge of allegiance to the United States of America, not Africa-America, in school.
You're a known racist asshole. So stick to what you're best at. Being an asshole.

The most violent political actors in America is the left-wing, the BLM people. They unleashed terror and all sorts of violence in 2020. They also did some in 2016 when Trump was elected remember hundreds of innocent Trump supporters were brutally beat down by BLM people.

You have evidence of an old Trump supporter getting viciously beat up by 20 or 30 BLM thugs….there is no existing videos of 30 Trump supporters beating the hell out of a BLM person

Hopefully 2024 will go peacefully and Trump will be elected and our economy will improve

Our economy today is horrendous under Biden

BLM people protested Police brutality, remember?

Forum List

Back