Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

If you shuffle and bow for the police, you won't end up dead.

If you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't need to worry about the Patriot Act.

Cons. Un-freaking-believable.

So after he pretended he couldn't breathe, he pretended to die?

If you can talk, you can breathe.

And if you can't breathe you suffocate to death. So how did Eric Garner die, in your opinion? Old age?

When was saying I can't breathe, he could breathe or he wouldn't be able to say that.

So, you're saying he could breathe? Then he didn't die by suffocating? You should let the medical examiner know, since that is what he determined to be the cause of death and, as you so aptly pointed out, it was obviously not suffocation.
Conservative wanted Garner to prove he could breath by saying 100 times he couldnt breath. Conservative is a fucking idiot. Pay him no mind.

What part of....."I can't breathe"

don't conservatives understand?

I'll wait. Karma always bites. Someday..one of these naysayers will be gasping and trying to breathe while their heart is pounding and their throat swells up with just a pinhole for very little air and they are desperately trying to gasp out I...CAN'T...BREATHE...and the image of this thread is their last thought before they pass out.
"But, they said they couldn't breathe, so therefore they lied cuz if they can say that...they are breathing. Stick him over there for an hour and we will get to him when we can. He's fine. He can talk".

MAJOR eye roll.

And the grand jury ruled that there was no reason to indict anyone for it. Fact. And they heard more evidence than the medical examiner did.

That explains how mindless you are: Cops are allowed to get away with killing a citizen and not be accountable. Thanks for explaining yourself.

The DAs won't put a cop on trial. Rachel Maddow ran the numbers recently. Out of 187 killings by cops only 1 was indicted.

Where I live, a dumbass assaulted police officers in the parking lot of the law enforcement center at 3AM. He had made a glue gun to look like a real gun using tape. They shot and killed him. I guess you think they should be indicted.

depends on what color he was according to liberals. Only black lives matter.

When a white cop kills a black, the Liberals first and only thought is racial motivation.

My first thought was on the issue of unnecessary use of force.

Well hang onto that thought and give up on the "black lives matter" shit. This has nothing to do with racism as much as the Sharpton gang et al would like to have you think it is.
There's NO RACISM INVOLVED.

If he would have complied he would be alive. This is really pretty simple.

If the police had complied with their use of force training, he'd be alive.

If you take responsibility for your own actions you don't have to rely on what kind of training the cop had. Again---very simple steps in being responsible for yourself would have prevented these deaths.

And Americans should have known better than to work in tall buildings while there were terrorists in the world I suppose.

Not one of those in the buildings were committing a crime.

According to dilloduck they were acting stupidly.

If he's not breaking the law, what are the chances that multiple officers would even have approached him?

This is where you need to focus. You are assuming the chances are low. That assumption is flawed.

No evidence has been shown to support the claim that Garner was engaged in illegal activity.

He was reported to the Police by at least one store owner for selling cigarettes in front of his store. There are at least 5 or 6 city ordinances against that practice.

How many of those ordinances are capital crimes that can be enforced without due process?

This is as good a time as any to point out that this venomous attitude of the right is nothing new.

Anyone remember Abner Louima? Anyone remember that episode?

No? Look it up. And note, as you recall it or learn about it,

the conservative consensus was to attack him mercilessly and take the side of the cops all the way. Sean Hannity led the charge.

Here you go:

Abner Louima - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If he's not breaking the law, what are the chances that multiple officers would even have approached him?

This is where you need to focus. You are assuming the chances are low. That assumption is flawed.

No evidence has been shown to support the claim that Garner was engaged in illegal activity.

He was reported to the Police by at least one store owner for selling cigarettes in front of his store. There are at least 5 or 6 city ordinances against that practice.

How many of those ordinances are capital crimes that can be enforced without due process?

Depends on how the moron acts when confronted when committing them.

Not a single one, which has nothing to do with anything.

This is as good a time as any to point out that this venomous attitude of the right is nothing new.

the conservative consensus was to attack him mercilessly and take the side of the cops all the way. Sean Hannity led the charge.

Here you go:

And that has WHAT do with the fact that this big stupid n!gger chose to resist and paid for it?

Resisting arrest in NY is a misdemeanor. There are no misdemeanors in NY that are capital crimes.

Here you go:

And that has WHAT do with the fact that this big stupid n!gger chose to resist and paid for it?

I'm pretty sure you answered your own question there without really meaning to.

Here you go:

I'm pretty sure you answered your own question there without really meaning to.

The statistics don't lie. The police aren't targeting black men for death. A few fucking chuckleheads every year decide that the rules, as well as common sense, don't apply to them, and they pay for it.

And that's all these two cases are or have in common with each other.

Resisting arrest in NY is a misdemeanor. There are no misdemeanors in NY that are capital crimes.

I haven't been in NY for a number of years, but you can refresh my memory? If someone resists arrest in NY does the arresting officer say excuse me, and then walk away?

I haven't been in NY for a number of years, but you can refresh my memory? If someone resists arrest in NY does the arresting officer say excuse me, and then walk away?

Apparently , only if the criminal is white.

Venomous attitude of the right, meet venomous attitude of the left...Rarr! Come on now, this chokehold has been banned by most police forces in the US, because of deaths like this guy Garner. But methinks thou protest too much...All this guy had to do was submit to being arrested, a far wiser and less confrontational approach. Screwing with cops isn't exactly a wise move, and I am not feeling the pain of the black community here. And these "protests" are more like temper tantrums being thrown by childish ignorant people needing to belong to a cause, no matter how pretentious and phony. RARR! Hands up, don't shoot. I can't breath! What bunch of tools.

So after he pretended he couldn't breathe, he pretended to die?

If you can talk, you can breathe.

And if you can't breathe you suffocate to death. So how did Eric Garner die, in your opinion? Old age?

When was saying I can't breathe, he could breathe or he wouldn't be able to say that.

So, you're saying he could breathe? Then he didn't die by suffocating? You should let the medical examiner know, since that is what he determined to be the cause of death and, as you so aptly pointed out, it was obviously not suffocation.
If he was talking he was. I'm trained to alleviate someone choking if they have an full airway obstruction. One of the ways that is determined is they aren't breathing becuase they are making sounds, coughing, etc. If they are coughing, they're breathing. I let them cough until they either get the parital obstruction out or it becomes full at which time they aren't breathing.

So you think anything less than a full airway obstruction is not a problem? That's just stupid.

Venomous attitude of the right, meet venomous attitude of the left...Rarr! Come on now, this chokehold has been banned by most police forces in the US, because of deaths like this guy Garner. But methinks thou protest too much...All this guy had to do was submit to being arrested, a far wiser and less confrontational approach. Screwing with cops isn't exactly a wise move, and I am not feeling the pain of the black community here. And these "protests" are more like temper tantrums being thrown by childish ignorant people needing to belong to a cause, no matter how pretentious and phony. RARR! Hands up, don't shoot. I can't breath! What bunch of tools.

Of course it's all faux rage.

AND a taser likely would have killed him as well.

Also, I read somewhere the other day that the grand jury decided in fact that the officer did NOT use a choke hold, that it merely looked like one from that single camera view that we all saw.

So you think continuing to choke him after he was on the ground and handcuffed was proper police procedure? The video is easily found. Why don't you tell me exactly how he was resisting, because I don't see it.

Forum List

Back