Arkansas

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
1. Arkansas is not my birth state, I moved here for reasons that are mine.
2. I have had access to services here in Arkansas, that are unprecedented in the 28 years that I have been around, in multiple states.
3. I have received MORE acceptance, a greater opportunity, and more respect here in Arkansas, than I have in the state of Pennsylvania where I spent the first 18 years of my life.

4. For a local population of around 80,000 it has the economic activity of a half a million, or a million people where I'm from.

5. Where I am at, there are lots of fucking nuts who get overturned by the courts.... but generally speaking, we have some policies that Pennsylvania only dreams of.

A Certified Organic policy, that is, it cannot be sold, unless it is certified organically grown and raised.
A Ban on Dangerous Breed Dogs
Very tough on Drunk drivers.

You name it.

By comparison to the needs of 80,000 people most of whom own a car... the public transportation system here is in fact better than it is, in Suburban New York.

Thank you.

2. I have had access to services here in Arkansas, that are unprecedented in the 28 years that I have been around, in multiple states.
3. I have received MORE acceptance, a greater opportunity, and more respect here in Arkansas, than I have in the state of Pennsylvania where I spent the first 18 years of my life.

4. For a local population of around 80,000 it has the economic activity of a half a million, or a million people where I'm from.

5. Where I am at, there are lots of fucking nuts who get overturned by the courts.... but generally speaking, we have some policies that Pennsylvania only dreams of.

A Certified Organic policy, that is, it cannot be sold, unless it is certified organically grown and raised.

You name it.

By comparison to the needs of 80,000 people most of whom own a car... the public transportation system here is in fact better than it is, in Suburban New York.

Thank you.

How do you get from the bullshit that follows (copy and paste of your post about the South) to the above in the same gd night? Where do you think Arkansas is? In the upper northwest? Here it is.

The north vs south is bull crap to you ?

how is this for ya ?

The south's republicans (democrats before 1964, now republicans) are the far wing motherfucking ignorant fucktards, that has always stood in the way between American citizens, and freedom, and humane treatment.

The south's republicans want to force Americans to have our healthcare dictated by insurance companies.

The south's republicans have billionaire backers who want to buy the title of King of America.

The south's republicans are the kind that you cant reason with... they need their fucking asses whooped..
You can't put any kind of a TV ad on the air that would have them reason with you... they don't have a brain, nor a heart... they need to have the military kick their fucking asses, if you want progress in America.

That's how you deal with somebody, like a fucking asshole from the south... who no matter you say, its always "I don't owe you shiiittt"

no no... that kind of a fucking ass hole, needs to be defeated in battle, and be forced to give to America.
That's what the fuck they need.

And in any country in the world outside of the USA, that's what would happen to these fuckin southern rednecks, they would be beat to a pulp by the military, and forced to do what the government says do.

And that includes countries that are our allies.

• Banned

You name it.

Thank you.

How do you get from the bullshit that follows (copy and paste of your post about the South) to the above in the same gd night? Where do you think Arkansas is? In the upper northwest? Here it is.

how is this for ya ?

The south's republicans (democrats before 1964, now republicans) are the far wing motherfucking ignorant fucktards, that has always stood in the way between American citizens, and freedom, and humane treatment.

The south's republicans want to force Americans to have our healthcare dictated by insurance companies.

The south's republicans have billionaire backers who want to buy the title of King of America.

The south's republicans are the kind that you cant reason with... they need their fucking asses whooped..
You can't put any kind of a TV ad on the air that would have them reason with you... they don't have a brain, nor a heart... they need to have the military kick their fucking asses, if you want progress in America.

That's how you deal with somebody, like a fucking asshole from the south... who no matter you say, its always "I don't owe you shiiittt"

no no... that kind of a fucking ass hole, needs to be defeated in battle, and be forced to give to America.

And in any country in the world outside of the USA, that's what would happen to these fuckin southern rednecks, they would be beat to a pulp by the military, and forced to do what the government says do.

This city is populated primarily by people not from Arkansas, and even in this city... if you are not eligible for the VA, your healthcare is shit.

I got a doctor, who is obviously paid to write prescriptions, that's basically what he does for a living.
Doctor feel good.

We have good, highly skilled doctors from the northeast... they work at the VA, that does me no justice.

Last edited:
This city is populated primarily by people not from Arkansas, and even in this city... if you are not eligible for the VA, your healthcare is shit.

I got a doctor, who is obviously paid to write prescriptions, that's basically what he does for a living.
Doctor feel good.

We have good, highly skilled doctors from the northeast... they work at the VA, that does me no justice.

I'm sure there's a point to the OP.

but ..................

You name it.

Thank you.

how is this for ya ?

Get educated. The Dixiecrats remained Democrats till the day they died. Today's democrats are no different than their fore fathers, only their methods have changed.

As many Democratic operatives have pointed out over and over again you have to be stupid to vote D and you liberals go out of your way to prove the validity of that claim, thank you.

You name it.

Thank you.
I used to live in Sheridan and Little Rock

If you're from PA and saying the people of AR are more accepting, you're full of shit, b/c I know that southern people are intolerant of yankees

and you're a damn yankee b/c you live there

aside from that, AR is a beautiful state

Forum List

Back