Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

Thats what insane people do. They laugh when nothing is funny.

It's not funny when people die. It's funny when people like you try to make everything about race. That's what I laugh at BOY. Now, go pick some cotton.
No one said it was funny which makes your insane laughter noteworthy. You go pick some cotton boy. Oh I forgot the sun would kill you.

I said it was funny that you cottonpickers automatically think race in these types of situations. You don't have to say it's funny. I did and if I think it's funny, it is whether you do or not.
Which is why I said you were insane boy. Laughing when nothing is funny is a sign of mental illness.

Thinking you can determine what I find funny is insane.
I'm not determining what you find funny. I said you were insane to find something funny when its not funny.

It's not funny when people die. It's funny when people like you try to make everything about race. That's what I laugh at BOY. Now, go pick some cotton.
No one said it was funny which makes your insane laughter noteworthy. You go pick some cotton boy. Oh I forgot the sun would kill you.

I said it was funny that you cottonpickers automatically think race in these types of situations. You don't have to say it's funny. I did and if I think it's funny, it is whether you do or not.
Which is why I said you were insane boy. Laughing when nothing is funny is a sign of mental illness.

I'm not determining what you find funny. I said you were insane to find something funny when its not funny.

If you call me insane for thinking something is funny when you don't think it is, you've determined that I shouldn't find it funny even if I do. If I find it funny, I can't be insane because you don't think it's funny.

Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath."

I can say it 25 times without taking a breath

Dumbasses think you need to take a breath to speak like your body is devoid of all oxygen until you take a breath and apparently talk while inhaling LOL
Conservative swears he's a doctor but is obviously unaware you have no need to breath in order to speak.

What does that make you? Another Liberal dumbass that thinks he knows more about medical aspects than someone that is trained in such things.
You dont have to be trained to know you can speak without being able to breath you dumb boy.

You have to be an idiot to think you know more about it than someone trained in it. I don't why it's so hard for you get understand that. It could be because you're a Liberal or just an arrogant ni$$er.

You can always count on the "limited government" right wing to defend the over reaching police state.

Uhm, not really. I think the fact that armed police officers are going to these lengths to enforce tax collections on cigarettes is appalling and frankly, exactly what many of us on the "RW" have warned about. You want (not necessarily you) all these draconian taxes, at some point, you have to have the state armed to the teeth to enforce the collection.. this is unfortunately what you get.

146930385-young-adult-male-underwater-gettyimages.jpg

Check out this guy "breathing" under water derp!

Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath."

I can say it 25 times without taking a breath

Dumbasses think you need to take a breath to speak like your body is devoid of all oxygen until you take a breath and apparently talk while inhaling LOL
Conservative swears he's a doctor but is obviously unaware you have no need to breath in order to speak.

What does that make you? Another Liberal dumbass that thinks he knows more about medical aspects than someone that is trained in such things.
You dont have to be trained to know you can speak without being able to breath you dumb boy.

You have to be an idiot to think you know more about it than someone trained in it. I don't why it's so hard for you get understand that. It could be because you're a Liberal or just an arrogant ni$$er.
I dont need to know more about what you are trained in. All I need to know is that you can talk underwater. It may be rocket science to you but to me its common sense. Sorry boy.

If you call me insane for thinking something is funny when you don't think it is, you've determined that I shouldn't find it funny even if I do. If I find it funny, I can't be insane because you don't think it's funny.
I called you insane for laughing with nothing is funny. I know it hurts monkey but deal with it.

I dont need to know more about what you are trained in. All I need to know is that you can talk underwater. it may be rocket science to you but to me its common sense. Sorry boy.

You don't unless you want to look like a dumb ni$$er.

I called you insane for laughing with nothing is funny. I know it hurts monkey but deal with it.

I've made it clear that you can't determine what is funny to me. If I find it funny, what you think is irrelevant much like you.

I've made it clear that you can't determine what is funny to me. If I find it funny, what you think is irrelevant much like you.
Doesnt matter what you made clear boy. I said it wasnt funny to you or anyone else. You are insane.

I dont need to know more about what you are trained in. All I need to know is that you can talk underwater. it may be rocket science to you but to me its common sense. Sorry boy.

You look like a dumb cave chimp saying you cant talk if you cant breath.

Doesnt matter what you made clear boy. I said it wasnt funny to you or anyone else. You are insane.

You can't make the determination what's funny to me. Doing so makes you insane.

I said if you can talk you can breath. Maybe I should have done it in ebonics so your uneducated black ass could understand it.

I just did boy. You dont have a say in it. You are insane.

I said if you can talk you can breath. Maybe I should have done it in ebonics so your uneducated black ass could understand it.
Dont care what you said. You dont have to be breathing to be able to talk which is why you can talk underwater.

You think you did. I'm still laughing because I think it's funny and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change that I do.

Dont care what you said. You dont have to be breathing to be able to talk which is why you can talk underwater.
Then you don't care for the truth.

There is no truth to your statement. You can talk without breathing you retarded monkey.

You think you did. I'm still laughing because I think it's funny and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change that I do.
Thats why I said you were insane.

There is no truth to your statement. You can talk without breathing you retarded monkey.

Not according to medical professionals. I guess you think you know more than they do.

Forum List

Back