Try saying "I can't breathe" 11 times without taking a breath.

You look like a dumb cave chimp saying you cant talk if you cant breath.

I said if you can talk you can breath. Maybe I should have done it in ebonics so your uneducated black ass could understand it.
Dont care what you said. You dont have to be breathing to be able to talk which is why you can talk underwater.
Then you don't care for the truth.
There is no truth to your statement. You can talk without breathing you retarded monkey.

Not according to medical professionals. I guess you think you know more than they do.
There are no medical professionals that are dumb enough to say you have to breath to talk. Please post your proof if you can.

If there are how do they explain the ability to talk underwater?

I've made it clear that you can't determine what is funny to me. If I find it funny, what you think is irrelevant much like you.
Doesnt matter what you made clear boy. I said it wasnt funny to you or anyone else. You are insane.

You can't make the determination what's funny to me. Doing so makes you insane.
I just did boy. You dont have a say in it. You are insane.

You think you did. I'm still laughing because I think it's funny and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change that I do.
Thats why I said you were insane.

You said I was insane because I laughed at something you didnt' think was funny. I think it's funny and what you think I should believe doesn't matter ******.

Doesnt matter what you made clear boy. I said it wasnt funny to you or anyone else. You are insane.

You think you did. I'm still laughing because I think it's funny and there isn't a damn thing you can do to change that I do.

You said I was insane because I laughed at something you didnt' think was funny. I think it's funny and what you think I should believe doesn't matter ******.
We can tell it doesnt matter because you keep saying it was funny. You are insane. Thats what all insane people do.

I said if you can talk you can breath. Maybe I should have done it in ebonics so your uneducated black ass could understand it.
Dont care what you said. You dont have to be breathing to be able to talk which is why you can talk underwater.
There is no truth to your statement. You can talk without breathing you retarded monkey.

Not according to medical professionals. I guess you think you know more than they do.
There are no medical professionals that are dumb enough to say you have to breath to talk. Please post your proof if you can.

Why don't you choke on something, which is called a FBAO, and tell me you can talk. Go underwater for 20 minutes and try to talk that long. Put a plastic bag over your head and tell me what happens. Wait, you won't be able to because you won't be able to breathe.

Why don't you choke on something, which is called a FBAO, and tell me you can talk. Go underwater for 20 minutes and try to talk that long. Put a plastic bag over your head and tell me what happens. Wait, you won't be able to because you won't be able to breathe.
Why would I do all that when I can talk underwater? I already proved you have no need to breath while talking as several other posters have as well. I dont believe you are trained at anything other than playing on the monkey bars.

BTW where is your proof that medical professionals say you have to be breathing in order to talk? If you cant provide your proof I'm done playing with you monkey.

Last edited:
No I just need the b
Actually, I didn't see the video.

AND YET I BET YOU'VE POSTED ENDLESS COMMENTS HERE ABOUT THIS HOMICIDE.

Like I keep saying, the righties on this board don't need information. They just need headlines.

Actually, I've commented on the idiotic comments the know-nothing lefties have posted, primarily.

If you're talking, you're breathing.

Yeah, it's funny.....medical personnel and emts rule of thumb is that if someone is talking/complaining/crying..they're breathing.

And despite you two bitches moaning, the medical examiner ruled it a homicide. Fact.

And the grand jury ruled that there was no reason to indict anyone for it. Fact. And they heard more evidence than the medical examiner did.

That explains how mindless you are: Cops are allowed to get away with killing a citizen and not be accountable. Thanks for explaining yourself.

The DAs won't put a cop on trial. Rachel Maddow ran the numbers recently. Out of 187 killings by cops only 1 was indicted.

were you hoping for affirmative action quota type statistics ?

Ah dillo, it's good to see you!

Why would I do all that when I can talk underwater? I already proved you have no need to breath while talking as several other posters have as well. I dont believe you are trained at anything other than playing on the monkey bars.

BTW where is your proof that medical professionals say you have to be breathing in order to talk? If you cant provide your proof I'm done playing with you monkey.

Here you go, moron:

"
When to Contact a Medical Professional
Call 911 or your local emergency number if you or someone else has difficulty breathing, especially if you notice:

• Inability to speak"
Breathing difficulties - first aid MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

We can tell it doesnt matter because you keep saying it was funny. You are insane. Thats what all insane people do.
That's because I

Eventually you'd stop talking because you couldn't breathe.

I'm trained to save lives but would make an exception in your case.

I'm waiting on your proof you've claimed that you can talk without breathing. Which one are you going to do, the 20 minute water or the plastic bag? Until you do, you have no proof.

That's because I

I'm waiting on your proof you've claimed that you can talk without breathing. Which one are you going to do, the 20 minute water or the plastic bag? Until you do, you have no proof.
I can talk underwater and say I cant breath 15 times. You had the chance to prove your point but you have failed. Conversation is now officially over.

That's because I

I can talk underwater and say I cant breath 15 times. You had the chance to prove your point but you have failed. Conversation is now officially over.

Completely irrelevant.

Holding your breath underwater is not evidence that you *can't* breathe. It's just evidence that you can hold your breath.

Nice try though. And yes, you should leave the discussion, you're adding nothing to it.

That's because I

Completely irrelevant.

Holding your breath underwater is not evidence that you *can't* breathe. It's just evidence that you can hold your breath.

Nice try though. And yes, you should leave the discussion, you're adding nothing to it.

Notice how Asclepias runs like a coward because he's arrogantly determined something? Earlier he tried to determine for me what I should view as funny and not funny. Typical arrogant Liberal bastard.

That's because I

Try to do it 100 times. You will eventually be unable to say it because you won't be able to breath.

Eric Garner said it, eleven times, claiming he couldn't breathe.

Pretty obviously, he could breathe at the time... because that's what he did.

So after he pretended he couldn't breathe, he pretended to die?

If you can talk, you can breathe.

And if you can't breathe you suffocate to death. So how did Eric Garner die, in your opinion? Old age?

When was saying I can't breathe, he could breathe or he wouldn't be able to say that.

And if you can't breathe you suffocate to death. So how did Eric Garner die, in your opinion? Old age?

When was saying I can't breathe, he could breathe or he wouldn't be able to say that.

So, you're saying he could breathe? Then he didn't die by suffocating? You should let the medical examiner know, since that is what he determined to be the cause of death and, as you so aptly pointed out, it was obviously not suffocation.

So, you're saying he could breathe? Then he didn't die by suffocating? You should let the medical examiner know, since that is what he determined to be the cause of death and, as you so aptly pointed out, it was obviously not suffocation.
Conservative wanted Garner to prove he could breath by saying 100 times he couldnt breath. Conservative is a fucking idiot. Pay him no mind.

If he was talking he was. I'm trained to alleviate someone choking if they have an full airway obstruction. One of the ways that is determined is they aren't breathing becuase they are making sounds, coughing, etc. If they are coughing, they're breathing. I let them cough until they either get the parital obstruction out or it becomes full at which time they aren't breathing.

Forum List

Back