Trumps national cry wolf

Last edited:
Name a "swamp creature" that tRump has eliminated.
upload_2019-3-14_18-5-21.jpeg

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Is being shot down by Congress

Trump's 'emergency' is already doing serious harm. Courts must end it if Congress can't.

and i come here to get the latest.....

so where were all you slackers?

~S~
Larger and larger groups are flooding across the border illegally where they can get in, which is where the walls aren't. If you understood the trouble it is to send your kids to a border state school to have them put on the back row while teachers scramble to teach 4th grade border crossers six years of work in only 2 years (it takes a year to teach them the language) you'd have an inkling into what this situation is. Teachers have to get kids passing on national test scores by the sixth grade, and state requirements set in place decades ago require that all students have equal opportunities at the end of their elementary years so they can go on to higher math, problem solving, learning scientific, health, and communication skills to deal with life in the United States. Their parents may not be inclined to learn enough English to help them, as they may be unable to read and write themselves, having worked at menial jobs with no future whatever nor recompense in their old age. So teachers have to work harder on the same pay they had before, unless they went back to school to earn a higher degree to help them deal with more requirements of teaching in dual languages. Here, it isn't uncommon for school taxes to double or triple in a county that takes its share of illegals in to alleviate immediate border problems and bring more laborers into the community.

It doesn't seem the rest of the nation is interested in assimilating people into American life if they don't have to. If they had to, those senators who voted against the wall would be looking for a new career, not having helped its beleaguered schools deal with several million extra people who can't speak America's language.

The serious harm that is being done is being done by hateful, self-centered congress varmints (formerly critters) whose chief goal in life is to throw dirt on those who are helping border states with the mercy of support, which would mean stopping the flow and getting back to taking care of just those who are already here, not millions and millions more of people their native countries in central America and Mexico, where there are few people in the Middle Class. They're either filthy rich or dirt poor. The rich in those countries choose not to educate, choose not to grant job opportunities, and choose not to feed and clothe the poor on a steady basis.They call them pisanos, roll their eyes, and ignore the ghettos of violence and futility in places like two Mexican bordertowns both of which made it to the 12 Most Dangerous Cities to Live In list.:

Ciudad Juarez – Mexico

Known by locals as Juaritos, Ciudad Jaurez is one of the most violent and corrupt cities in all of Mexico. Located south of El Paso, Texas and right off of the Rio Grande the city of Juaritos houses over 1.3 million people within its borders. Due to intense drug trafficking and a corrupt government there has been no clear way for Mexico to reclaim one of their largest cities. At several points in time, been ranked among the top two or three most violent cities on the planet​
Tijuana – Mexico
Were you just waiting for Tijuana, Mexico to end up on the list? Probably. With protests on the rise, so is the 39.09 homicides per 100,000 residents.

Tijuana-Mexico.jpg

Tijuana – Mexico
The Most Dangerous Cities in the World | DailyForest

Two of the most vile cities on this planet just south of the border between Mexico and the United States, and Congress sits on its damn hands? Good laws of mercy.

Trump's 'emergency' is already doing serious harm. Courts must end it if Congress can't.

~S~
I dont agree with executove orders and national emergencies by the president to begin with. So i dont support this.
However i find the outrage laughable.
Money gets redirected by EOs and shit all the time. Trump is doing the same thing as many others, and he is doing what he got elected to do.
The selective outrage is fucking pathetic.

You lemmings ALWAYS support unconstitutional shit, as long as you agree with it.
Its pathetic. All of you.

~S~

I know....you forgot why we elected Trump.

There are lots of swamp creatures that need to be eradicated.
And they're not all Democraps.

Irony of ironies, one of the swamp creatures already eradicated was eradicated by that butthurt caricature in your sigline.

Inconvenient, innit.

~S~
I dont agree with executove orders and national emergencies by the president to begin with. So i dont support this.
Money gets redirected by EOs and shit all the time. Trump is doing the same thing as many others, and he is doing what he got elected to do.

"Money gets redirected by EOs and shit all the time"?

Umm.... I believe Congress has the say over appropriations, does it not?

~S~

"Money gets redirected by EOs and shit all the time"?

Umm.... I believe Congress has the say over appropriations, does it not?
Absolutely. Thats why j disagree with these things But departments also get extra money on top if their "budget" or they make cuts to appropriate funds for EOs as well.
Its normal.

~S~

Irony of ironies, one of the swamp creatures already eradicated was eradicated by that butthurt caricature in your sigline.

Inconvenient, innit.
And that swamp creature's name is???

~S~

Inconvenient, innit.
And that swamp creature's name is???

aaaaaaaaaaiiiieeeeee.....

February had highest total of undocumented border crossers in 12 years

February had highest total of undocumented immigrants crossing U.S. border in 12 years
It is also the highest single month total since Trump was elected in November 2016.

March 5, 2019, 1:37 PM ‎CST
By Julia Ainsley

WASHINGTON — The number of undocumented immigrants crossing the southern border last month was the highest total for February in 12 years, according to statistics released by Customs and Border Protection on Tuesday.In 28 days, and in the same month President Donald Trump declared a national emergency in order to build a border wall, 76,103 immigrants without the needed documentation to enter the U.S. either presented themselves at legal ports of entry or were apprehended by Border Patrol between ports of entry.

It is the highest total for February since 2007, DHS officials said at a press conference Tuesday. It is also the highest single month total since Trump was elected in November 2016. Crossings hit 66,842 in October 2016, just before Trump's election.Still, February did not set an overall record for border traffic. Before 2008, monthly border crossings were consistently over 100,000, and were higher than 200,000 per month in 2000.

Children traveling unaccompanied as well as families with children made up 65 percent of the crossings in February, up from 61 in January, which CBP officials told reporters is a result of smugglers knowing that children have an easier chance getting through the U.S. immigration system. The majority of children and families are turning themselves over to U.S. authorities to claim asylum. McAleenan said there was a 120 percent increase in immigrants claiming asylum between fiscal year 2017 and 2018. And so far in fiscal year 2019, which began Oct. 1, there has been a 90 percent increase compared to the previous year.

Border processing facilities were not equipped for children or medical needs of such a vulnerable population, McAleenan said. CBP will add a center in El Paso, Texas, to process families and children. But, he said, it is only a temporary solution until Congress changes immigration laws. "The system is well beyond capacity and remains at the breaking point," McAleenan said.
Enough is enough.

less of evils Muddy

~S~
Nope.
He was the only swinging dick we knew wasn't in on it.

I beg to differ>>>>

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019

TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

~S~

the American people need to realize Trump's wall is an excuse for more immigration to occur legally .

~S~

Forum List

Back