Sen. Graham calls for special counsel to probe FBI handling of Hillary Clinton

I think Bernie would have pardoned her sorry ass.
Bernie-Sanders-y-Hillary-Clinton.jpg

Hillary Clinton? Again?

Next they’ll be saying Obama tapped Trump’s phone.........Oh wait.

Just when that whole Russia thing was getting really, really boring, we're
finally getting the investigation we should have had over 3 years ago.

Lindsey Graham calls for special counsel to probe FBI handling of Hillary Clinton

Collusion narrative crumbles; Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham weighs in on FISA abuse investigation.

Republicans are incredibly jealous that they don't have a special counsel too. How many times have they called for one since Mueller was appointed?

Lindsey Graham calls for special counsel to probe FBI handling of Hillary Clinton

Collusion narrative crumbles; Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Lindsey Graham weighs in on FISA abuse investigation.

Republicans are incredibly jealous that they don't have a special counsel too. How many times have they called for one since Mueller was appointed?

I find it strange that Mueller never picked up on any.....not like they aren't laying around in plain sight.

I'm not a (R) or a (D)....I'm an American who's tired of corrupt politicians screwing us, like millions of friends who feel the same way.
419466685.jpg

Ahh, the 9/11 Truther is now interested in the power of the Federal Government.

I thought the FBI was corrupt and incompetent. Strange he’s now calling for them to investigate someone else.

Political theater.
Why didnt he say this when it happened, instead of when it came out,

So boring ... Clinton again ... stop digging up graves, Graham. Let the dead rest in peace.

Forum List

Back