It's interesting how the left desires to assume all is legit in Trump trials

IDIOCRACY

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2017
Or, deep down inside they know they're not, but they soak it up due TDS. I find leftists to enjoy chaos and the absurd, what you say?

Let's take the NY civil trial, where the snowflake judge proved to be part of the great big cry at the hands of leftists, as they weaponize the justice system to attack Trump, and anyone else declared the enemy of the left. The judge ruled that Mari logo is worth just what again? Yeah 18 million. Geez, just 18 times the value of my house. Land must be real cheap in Palm Beach, and improvements must be worthless.

If you look at Realtor.com, here's an empty lot in Trump's neighborhood, for instance, asking price is a cool 200M. https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...each_FL_33480_M93328-30648?from=srp-list-card

One has to wonder if these leftists have ever owned a piece of property, much less leveraged a piece of property for a loan. This may come as a shock, but when a lender researches into a loan, one of the first things they do is APPRAISE the values of leveraged property. What, you guys figured Trump does the appraisal? Ha ha haaaa, wouldn't it be great if we had the ability to appraise our own properties, I guess the lenders would just have to take our word for it.

Then there's the fact there are no victims, Trump rec'd the loans and paid for them. Just think, leftists have opened the door should you fail to dot an i, the govt. can declare fraud, prosecute, and make your lives miserable, even if you make your end of the deal. Course leftists never thought that one through, they never do.

Last edited:
Or, deep down inside they know they're not, but they soak it up due TDS. I find leftists to enjoy chaos and the absurd, what you say?

Let's take the NY civil trial, where the snowflake judge proved to be part of the great big cry at the hands of leftists, as they weaponize the justice system to attack Trump, and anyone else declared the enemy of the left. The judge ruled that Mari logo is worth just what again? Yeah 18 million. Geez, just 18 times the value of my house. Land must be real cheap in Palm Beach, and improvements must be worthless.

If you look at Realtor.com, here's an empty lot in Trump's neighborhood, for instance, asking price is a cool 200M. https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...each_FL_33480_M93328-30648?from=srp-list-card

One has to wonder if these leftists have ever owned a piece of property, much less leveraged a piece of property for a loan. This may come as a shock, but when a lender researches into a loan, one of the first things they do is APPRAISE the values of leveraged property. What, you guys figured Trump does the appraisal? Ha ha haaaa, wouldn't it be great if we had the ability to appraise our own properties, I guess the lenders would just have to take our word for it.

Then there's the fact there are no victims, Trump rec'd the loans and paid for them. Just think, leftists have opened the door should you fail to dot an i, the govt. can declare fraud, prosecute, and make your lives miserable, even if you make your end of the deal. Course leftists never thought that one through, they never do.
to the left anything that advances their agenda is OK,, laws and rules be damned

The asinine judgement by the asinine Democrat judge will be appealed and thrown out. Another political persecution trial by the Democrats. Joseph Stalin would be proud.
You dream.

And it is not only Democrats who know what the laws are of the country but plenty of Republicans and Independents as well, and they all agree with the Judge.

He lied about the size of his apt. Simple fact. Maybe he should stop lying?

Trump fills out his own paperwork now? Wow, if I were a billionaire, I think I'd hire people.

Say, since TRUMP LIED about the size of an apt., how did you come to the conclusion the lender would simply take his word for it? If true, sounds to me the lender dropped the ball, but if they picked up on it, you figure they'd prosecute Trump for the error, or simply raise the issue?

Regardless, there are no victims. The left are simply making criminal and civil cases because Trump's still breathing.

Trump fills out his own paperwork now? Wow, if I were a billionaire, I think I'd hire people.

Say, since TRUMP LIED about the size of an apt., how did you come to the conclusion the lender would simply take his word for it? Sounds to me the lender dropped the ball, but if they picked up on it, you figure they'd prosecute Trump for the error, or simply raise the issue?

I've covered this 20 times. The banks are as corrupt as Trump which is why we need laws to try and protect the taxpayers from them.

Say, since TRUMP LIED about the size of an apt., how did you come to the conclusion the lender would simply take his word for it? Sounds to me the lender dropped the ball, but if they picked up on it, you figure they'd prosecute Trump for the error, or simply raise the issue?
The trial demonstrated that Trump (and to some extend his kids) made sure to review and sign off on the documents.

You don’t get to submit fraudulent documents to a bank. If it were you or I, we’d be in serious trouble for doing so.

I've covered this 20 times. The banks are as corrupt as Trump which is why we need laws to try and protect the taxpayers from them.
Ah I see. So the lenders put their money at risk knowing full well they shouldn't. Say, would you do that?

Because the left are stupid.

They were born stupid and raised stupid.

They CHOOSE stupidity.

Forum List

Back