Trump's Lies

So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

Rather than using completely biased arm of the democrat party, you could just use the facts:

That seems more sensible than counting "I have said a million times" as a lie, as democrats would have you believe.

No one can come even close to contesting Hillary.

So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

Fact check is liberal bias..

No unlike you troll I use a variety of sources, with god Damn hillary all you do to know she is the most lying corrupt politician to ever seek the presidency is to be born the past few years.

Sure you do, but sources like Breitbart, Fox, Alex Jones, and Stormfront aren't the most accurate sources.

MSNBC, the Nation, New york Times, CNN, media matterss, PBS >>:badgrin:

All but Media Matters are impartial sources. Of the sources you mentioned, none are journalistic sources and all were what I would characterize as bat shit crazy.
Of the sources mentioned, I use none, with the exception of the New Yourk Times and CNN. I find MSNBC to be a journalistic source, but it has a left lean still today, though it is being weaned out. To say the NY Times, CNN, the Nation, or PBS are not impartial will require some impartial effort on your part. Which, unfortunately, you are incapable of. Because there is none, at least that I have found.
Saying these are not impartial sources, does, however, prove again you are a con troll. Thanks for that.

"The Fox News audience skews more ideological than that of its two main competitors. Fully, 60% of Fox News viewers describe themselves as conservative, compared with 23% who say they are moderate and 10% who are liberal, according to a 2012 survey by the Pew Research Center. By contrast, the ideological makeup of CNN viewers (32% conservative, 30% moderate, 30% liberal) and MSNBC viewers (32% conservative, 23% moderate, 36% liberal) is far more mixed."
5 facts about Fox News

^^^^^^^

Another gold winner post by our resident gold paint huffer who don't know how to use quotes

2rMHN1L.jpg

Rather than using completely biased arm of the democrat party, you could just use the facts:

That seems more sensible than counting "I have said a million times" as a lie, as democrats would have you believe.
No one can come even close to contesting Hillary

Well, Norman, that would be your opinion. And, me boy, Fact Check is only an arm or the democratic party in some corner of your little mind. Simply because you want to believe that. And because you are obviously weak minded. You are a con troll. With exactly zero credibility. Versus a very well respected fact check site. Sorry, me boy. My money is on the fact check organization every time.
You really need to find an independent and impartial site to back up your drivel. Though we both know, that is not going to happen.

Last edited:

Well, Norman, that would be your opinion. That of a con troll. With exactly zero credibility. Versus a very well respected fact check site. Sorry, me boy. My money is on the fact check organization every time.

Very well respected?

You mean very well known to be biased... and funded by democrats. But yes, of course YOU would respect it as hard leftist Marxist.

Factcheck.org....another wing of the democrat party.....

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers?
So, that was stupid indeed. If you do not like the source, attack it.
You have to be kidding. Nah, you are just stupid. FactCheck.org was started and is run by Walter and Leonore Annenberg. Just to show you how ignorant you are, when founded in 1993, Walter had the background of never being a registered democrat, but last being registered as a REPUBLICAN. And, if you checked, he was a close personal friend of Ronald Reagan for many years.
But nice try.
Others? Same thing. Conservative sites attack all fact check organizations all the time, but no impartial sources do. Because when you check out the facts, it is the con sites who are obviously agenda driven. Not the primary fact check organizations
Cons will disagree, because they are told to disagree. But they have no impartial sources backing them up.

You have a link on that stupid huffing gold paint troll?

Or is it like normal you make shit up?

2rMHN1L.jpg
[

So, we all understand. You are a congenital idiot. Were you simply looking for pity?

Well, Norman, that would be your opinion. That of a con troll. With exactly zero credibility. Versus a very well respected fact check site. Sorry, me boy. My money is on the fact check organization every time.

Very well respected?

You mean very well known to be biased... and funded by democrats. But yes, of course YOU would respect it as hard leftist Marxist.

That fuck head said it was well respected?

Lmao by whom?

By liberal trash?

HiLIARy
We landed under sniper fire.
I have a lot of respect for my security detail.
It was a video.
Those emails I wiped clean were all personal and unclassified.
The Clinton foundation is a charitable organization.
I am competent enough to be your president.
Sometimes, Bill has sex with me.
HiLIARy.
Stupid. But thanks for trying.
Truth. Your welcome.
The question, me boy, is not who lies, and if your nemesis Hillary lied or not, but who is the biggest liar. So, you have no proof of anything. And so far, without question, fact check organizations say it is Trump who lies the most. So, did you have some sort of a point? Are you simply unable to maintain concentration?
Who is the biggest liar? WTF? She was on camera lying for all to see. You're either 10 years old, or you're a government leeching hillary panty sniffer.

Was there a point in that drivel, me con troll friend. Because both were on camera lying, it was just that Trump lied about twice as much.
"Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False
By Sarah Jones on Thu, Mar 31st, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, is at the bottom of the Politifact list with a sad 9% of true or mostly true statements. Just 9% of the things Donald Trump says are mostly related to the truth.
Trump lies so much that in 2015, Politifact awarded him the Lie of the Year for numerous statements he made, because the team couldn’t pick the most egregious lie. Out of 77 statements checked, 76 of them were found to be mostly false to false to pants on fire lies.>
Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False
So, there you go. Nothing left for cons but to attack the sources. Which, of course, works with other cons, but not for those in the reality based world.
So, you have a stupid name. It is not working for you, smokealib, because you make statements that are so stupid, so proveably wrong, that you loose every time. All you have is attacks on sources, kind of like, well, A CON TROLL.

HiLIARy
We landed under sniper fire.
I have a lot of respect for my security detail.
It was a video.
Those emails I wiped clean were all personal and unclassified.
The Clinton foundation is a charitable organization.
I am competent enough to be your president.
Sometimes, Bill has sex with me.
HiLIARy.
Truth. Your welcome.
The question, me boy, is not who lies, and if your nemesis Hillary lied or not, but who is the biggest liar. So, you have no proof of anything. And so far, without question, fact check organizations say it is Trump who lies the most. So, did you have some sort of a point? Are you simply unable to maintain concentration?
Who is the biggest liar? WTF? She was on camera lying for all to see. You're either 10 years old, or you're a government leeching hillary panty sniffer.

Was there a point in that drivel, me con troll friend. Because both were on camera lying, it was just that Trump lied about twice as much.

Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, is at the bottom of the Politifact list with a sad 9% of true or mostly true statements. Just 9% of the things Donald Trump says are mostly related to the truth.
Trump lies so much that in 2015, Politifact awarded him the Lie of the Year for numerous statements he made, because the team couldn’t pick the most egregious lie. Out of 77 statements checked, 76 of them were found to be mostly false to false to pants on fire lies.>
So, there you go. Nothing left for cons but to attack the sources. Which, of course, works with other cons, but not for those in the reality based world.
So, you have a stupid name. It is not working for you, smokealib, because you make statements that are so stupid, so proveably wrong, that you loose every time. All you have is attacks on sources, kind of like, well, A CON TROLL.
All bullshit. Fact Checkers sewage is on par with Rachel spew.

="Norman, post: 15149386, member: 25159"="Rshermr, post: 15146801, member: 37424"]So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

Very well respected?

There you go lying again. If you tried telling the tru
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Look it up, me con troll. Very well respected. Unlike you, who is not respected at all. You lie, they tell the truth. They research, you pull crap from your ass. Me boy, you are just a con troll. They tell you what to believe, and what to do. They own you, dipshit. You are a NOTHING.

Lmao by whom?
Watch the laughing. You just got your ass kicked again, and laughing at that juncture is a near sure sign that you are a congenital idiot.
By liberal trash?
By rational people, which leaves out con trolls.
By people who care about truth, which leaves out con trolls.
Or, me boy, by well over 50% of people on this planet. Which leaves out con trolls. But, it does explain why he has NO chance of becoming president.
Again, stupid post. But thanks for trying to play.

[="bear513, post: 15149592, member: 36770"]

UxdCk14.jpg
[
Self Portrait? You even look stupid. Try learning something and stop lying, and they will leave you alone, dipshit.

="Norman, post: 15149386, member: 25159"="Rshermr, post: 15146801, member: 37424"]So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

Very well respected?

There you go lying again. If you tried telling the tru
[/QUOTE]

Look it up, me con troll. Very well respected. Unlike you, who is not respected at all. You lie, they tell the truth. They research, you pull crap from your ass. Me boy, you are just a con troll. They tell you what to believe, and what to do. They own you, dipshit. You are a NOTHING.

Lmao by whom?
Watch the laughing. You just got your ass kicked again, and laughing at that juncture is a near sure sign that you are a congenital idiot.
By liberal trash?
By rational people, which leaves out con trolls.
By people who care about truth, which leaves out con trolls.
Or, me boy, by well over 50% of people on this planet. Which leaves out con trolls. But, it does explain why he has NO chance of becoming president.
Again, stupid post. But thanks for trying to play.
[/QUOTE]
Government check, libtard?

Truth. Your welcome.

bullshit. Fact Checkers sewage is on par with Rachel spew.

Well you may be bullshit. Probably are, in fact. But nearly no one believes fact check organizations are sewage. That is probably a reflection that you see yourself as sewage. Which, based on your statements, it is likely you are. Must be a real pisser when you are just a con troll, have no ability to have an actual discussion, and so must just hurl juvenile insults. Imagine how much better it is for people capable of doing those things that you can not. Like reason, for instance.
What is really sad, for you and other con trolls, is that you want to be told what to believe, want to be angry, do not like the hard work of learning, have nothing you can be proud of in their life, and still believe that they are smart. Sad.
So, let me give you some differences between the fact check organizations and you.
1. They are smart people. You are dumb.
2. They work hard at determining facts. You just have someone tell you what to believe.
3. They are not, can not, be agenda driven. Because they are looked at by smart people, and smart people hate being lied to. You, on the other hand, do not care in the slightest if you are lied to. You believe what they ask you to believe.
4. They have a reason to feel proud of what they do. You have to try to make yourself believe yourself, because you are a liar.

Truth. Your welcome.

bullshit. Fact Checkers sewage is on par with Rachel spew.

Well you may be bullshit. Probably are, in fact. But nearly no one believes fact check organizations are sewage. That is probably a reflection that you see yourself as sewage. Which, based on your statements, it is likely you are. Must be a real pisser when you are just a con troll, have no ability to have an actual discussion, and so must just hurl juvenile insults. Imagine how much better it is for people capable of doing those things that you can not. Like reason, for instance.
What is really sad, for you and other con trolls, is that you want to be told what to believe, want to be angry, do not like the hard work of learning, have nothing you can be proud of in their life, and still believe that they are smart. Sad.
So, let me give you some differences between the fact check organizations and you.
1. They are smart people. You are dumb.
2. They work hard at determining facts. You just have someone tell you what to believe.
3. They are not, can not, be agenda driven. Because they are looked at by smart people, and smart people hate being lied to. You, on the other hand, do not care in the slightest if you are lied to. You believe what they ask you to believe.
4. They have a reason to feel proud of what they do. You have to try to make yourself believe yourself, because you are a liar.
You Takers are funny!!!!

You Takers are funny!!! [/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
What is funny is you. Just like normal, as a con troll, you have decided I am a taker. Which you know to be true, because you want it to be true. Which, you see, makes you dumb as a post. You do not know if I am a taker, or a self made millionaire. No clue, but what is handy for you is that you can believe what you want. Simple. Saves all that hard work of learning something. And, makes you a fool..

Last edited:

You Takers are funny!!!
[/QUOTE]
What is funny is you. Just like normal, as a con troll, you have decided I am a taker. Which you know to be true, because you want it to be true. Which, you see, makes you dumb as a post. You do not know if I am a taker, or a self made millionaire. No clue, but what is handy for you is that you can believe what you want. Simple. Saves all that hard work of learning something. And, makes you a fool.. [/QUOTE]
Government check?

I hate to break it to you guys, but EVERYONE lies, not just politicians. If you're thinking of typing you have never lied before, just STOP - you're a liar.

Any man who has ever answered,"Of course that dress doesn't make you look fat' is a liar...a very SMART man, but a liar.

:p

Fact check is liberal bias..

Here's one of the biggest problems in America.

Conformation bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses, while giving disproportionately less consideration to alternative possibilities.

Mr. Bear thinks Fact Check is liberal (of course he doesn't think all the times Fact Check has labeled Obama a liar, they weren't liberal, but all the rest)... Because Fact Check posts any conclusions (no all, just any) that don't confirm his preexisting beliefs, they must be bias.

How truly stupid, right?

Forum List

Back