Trump's Lies

Rshermr

VIP Member
May 30, 2012
LaConner, WA
So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

Fact check is liberal bias..

No unlike you troll I use a variety of sources, with god Damn hillary all you do to know she is the most lying corrupt politician to ever seek the presidency is to be born the past few years.

So, FactCheck.ORG says:
It’s been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump.

In the 12 years of FactCheck.org’s existence, we’ve never seen his match.

He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

He is by no means the only one telling whoppers, of course. Once again this year there are plenty of politicians, in both parties, who hope voters will swallow their deceptive claims. Hillary Clinton, for one, said she was “transparent” about her use of a private email server, when in fact she wasn’t. That was one of the bogus claims she made about her unusual email arrangement while secretary of state.

But Trump topped them all when he claimed to have seen nonexistent television coverage of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey cheering the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on 9/11 — and then topped himself by demanding that fact-checkers apologize for exposing his claim as fantasy. And that’s only one example.

Here we’ve assembled, as we do every year at this time, a generous sampling of the most far-fetched, distorted or downright fallacious claims made during 2015.

In past years, we’ve not singled out a single claim or a single person, and have left it to readers to judge which whoppers they consider most egregious.

But this year the evidence is overwhelming and, in our judgment, conclusive. So, for the first time, we confer the title “King of Whoppers.

No unlike you troll I use a variety of sources, with god Damn hillary all you do to know she is the most lying corrupt politician to ever seek the presidency is to be born the past few years.

Sure you do, but sources like Breitbart, Fox, Alex Jones, and Stormfront aren't the most accurate sources.

Sure you do, but sources like Breitbart, Fox, Alex Jones, and Stormfront aren't the most accurate sources.

Funny I don't even know what Alex Jones or storefront is? But I have had an account on the underground democrat since at least 2006

Well, actually...her traitorous husband pos was worse...so far....untill she passes TPP. But...what do we know about trump?...his own words...""Im unpredictable". And hes got no political history to trace either really...trump is a crap shoot.

hmmm...I wonder what fact check says about fact check.

You can search facts all you want but if you dont have a passion for the truth, ability to reason, a non bias d or r to begin with, you aint gonna get nowhere.
If you dont understand how shit works....you aint gonna get nowhere.
If you search just to back up your beliefs or opinions...you aint gonna get nowhere....
and neither will our country.

Well, actually...her traitorous husband pos was worse...so far....untill she passes TPP. But...what do we know about trump?...his own words...""Im unpredictable". And hes got no political history to trace either really...trump is a crap shoot.

Trump is a strong leader, he Will work across the aisle that is a fact with regards to his businesses dealings in the U.S. and across the globe.

A hillary presidency would just mean more of a do nothing congress, more scandals , more investigations...

Why the democrats want another 4~ 8 years of that torture is anyone's guess.

Uh huh...true.
What I see in trump with out his lies and bs is that he is a corporatist. Have any of you ever asked yourselves:Why would he go against corporate interests? He's been doing it since he was a kid! He'll tell you this. His whole life...profit, profit, profit...H1B visas...illegals...Dont you see where the country is going?...and you think another corporatist is gonna go against everything hes done in the past and help working citizens? Thats thinking like a child.

Last edited:
I find it easy to disregard the insults candidates toss at one another. They strike me as acts of desperation that takes away from their message. If I can't find reason to vote for one of the major party candidates then I'll vote 3rd party as means to register my disgust against the two.

So, FactCheck.ORG says:
It’s been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump.

He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

He is by no means the only one telling whoppers, of course. Once again this year there are plenty of politicians, in both parties, who hope voters will swallow their deceptive claims. Hillary Clinton, for one, said she was “transparent” about her use of a private email server, when in fact she wasn’t. That was one of the bogus claims she made about her unusual email arrangement while secretary of state.

But Trump topped them all when he claimed to have seen nonexistent television coverage of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey cheering the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on 9/11 — and then topped himself by demanding that fact-checkers apologize for exposing his claim as fantasy. And that’s only one example.

Here we’ve assembled, as we do every year at this time, a generous sampling of the most far-fetched, distorted or downright fallacious claims made during 2015.

In past years, we’ve not singled out a single claim or a single person, and have left it to readers to judge which whoppers they consider most egregious.

But this year the evidence is overwhelming and, in our judgment, conclusive. So, for the first time, we confer the title “King of Whoppers.

Remind us again how his lies affected millions and millions of people?

You can keep your doctor

No shovel ready jobs

Hope and change

Transparent government

Uh huh...true.
What I see in trump with out his lies and bs is that he is a corporatist. Why would he go against corporate interests? He's been doing it since he was a kid! He'll tell you this. His whole life...profit, profit, profit...H1B visas...illegals...Dont you see where the country is going?...and you think another corporatist is gonna go against everything hes done in the past and help working citizens? Thats thinking like a child.

Why would he go with them? Hillary is the one bought and sold by unions and corporatist interest.

All trump is, a blue collar guy with billions of dollars, that's all he is...

He is not well educated, but he is smart enough to hire people that are. Trump has no motives except he is sick of liberal policies that get no where.

Factcheck.org named Trump the biggest liar.
[/QUOTE]

Politifact produced the following graph:

So, one calling the other a liar is a case of the pot calling the frying pan black. But based on the numbers, , Trump is the king of liars.

So, FactCheck.ORG says:

Remind us again how his lies affected millions and millions of people?

You can keep your doctor

No shovel ready jobs

Hope and change

Transparent government
Sorry, be boy. Obama did not make the list of greatest liars.

Uh huh...true.
What I see in trump with out his lies and bs is that he is a corporatist. Why would he go against corporate interests? He's been doing it since he was a kid! He'll tell you this. His whole life...profit, profit, profit...H1B visas...illegals...Dont you see where the country is going?...and you think another corporatist is gonna go against everything hes done in the past and help working citizens? Thats thinking like a child.

Why would he go with them? Hillary is the one bought and sold by unions and corporatist interest.
Proof?
A billionaire is not a blue collar guy. Stupid comment.

He is not well educated, but he is smart enough to hire people that are. Trump has no motives except he is sick of liberal policies that get no where
Attended Harvard, but not well educated?
How do you know what his motives are, me boy. You really have no way of knowing.

Uh huh...true.

He is not well educated, but he is smart enough to hire people that are. Trump has no motives except he is sick of liberal policies that get no where.
The question is, me boy, why would any rational person go with the King of Liars?

Uh huh...true.

Proof?
A billionaire is not a blue collar guy. Stupid comment.

He is not well educated, but he is smart enough to hire people that are. Trump has no motives except he is sick of liberal policies that get no where
Attended Harvard, but not well educated?
How do you know what his motives are, me boy. You really have no way of knowing.
First question:

Why can you never ever do quotes right, that is my first question?

Two:

So know you are saying Trump is well educated from Harvard? In what beer pong?

Trump is a frat boy like bush Jr is...

The only thing trump has over bush Jr he actually had to work a bit and understands the lower classes ..

Hillary has shown in the past 45 years, she don't give a shit about no one except the clinton name, troll boy.

What kind of woman would stay married to bill?

HiLIARy
We landed under sniper fire.
I have a lot of respect for my security detail.
It was a video.
Those emails I wiped clean were all personal and unclassified.
The Clinton foundation is a charitable organization.
I am competent enough to be your president.
Sometimes, Bill has sex with me.
HiLIARy.

Uh huh...true.

The question is, me boy, why would any rational person go with the King of Liars?

Again boy, when was he ever an elected official and his policies, his lies and deceit got people killed and millions upon millions of people getting screwed over?

Forum List

Back