Trump's Lies

HiLIARy
We landed under sniper fire.
I have a lot of respect for my security detail.
It was a video.
Those emails I wiped clean were all personal and unclassified.
The Clinton foundation is a charitable organization.
I am competent enough to be your president.
Sometimes, Bill has sex with me.
HiLIARy.
Stupid. But thanks for trying.
Truth. Your welcome.

No unlike you troll I use a variety of sources, with god Damn hillary all you do to know she is the most lying corrupt politician to ever seek the presidency is to be born the past few years.
Uh huh...true.
What I see in trump with out his lies and bs is that he is a corporatist. Why would he go against corporate interests? He's been doing it since he was a kid! He'll tell you this. His whole life...profit, profit, profit...H1B visas...illegals...Dont you see where the country is going?...and you think another corporatist is gonna go against everything hes done in the past and help working citizens? Thats thinking like a child.

Why would he go with them? Hillary is the one bought and sold by unions and corporatist interest.

All trump is, a blue collar guy with billions of dollars, that's all he is...

He is not well educated, but he is smart enough to hire people that are. Trump has no motives except he is sick of liberal policies that get no where.
The question is, me boy, why would any rational person go with the King of Liars?

Again boy, when was he ever an elected official and his policies, his lies and deceit got people killed and millions upon millions of people getting screwed over?

Right. So your point is "don't give him the chance". got it.

God Damn dude..

Post when you are not huffing paint or something...

Please seek help...

And learn how to QUOTE, I can't follow goober language.

Nice try. I guess. Did you think that was profound, me boy? Keep trying.

So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

The equation is simple....you have two politicians....one or the other will be President....they both lie. hilary has already been in public office and has sold that office to the highest bidder...those who donate to her personal foundation.....she left office as First Lady and since then has used her office as Secretary of STate to make a billion dollars.....

In any sane world where corrupt politicians were removed from office...she would never, ever hold public office again....

Trump...has not held public office before...does he lie....yes.....they all lie....but he has not sold his poltiical office for money...hilary has....

That equation shows there is no sane way to vote for hilary if we want to take back the government.......corrupt politicians who have been caught being corrupt in office need to be punished...not rewarded with higher office....the only way to do that at this point.....elect Trump...then vote him out in 4 years....

So, FactCheck.ORG says:
It’s been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump.

In the 12 years of FactCheck.org’s existence, we’ve never seen his match.

He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

He is by no means the only one telling whoppers, of course. Once again this year there are plenty of politicians, in both parties, who hope voters will swallow their deceptive claims. Hillary Clinton, for one, said she was “transparent” about her use of a private email server, when in fact she wasn’t. That was one of the bogus claims she made about her unusual email arrangement while secretary of state.

But Trump topped them all when he claimed to have seen nonexistent television coverage of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey cheering the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on 9/11 — and then topped himself by demanding that fact-checkers apologize for exposing his claim as fantasy. And that’s only one example.

Here we’ve assembled, as we do every year at this time, a generous sampling of the most far-fetched, distorted or downright fallacious claims made during 2015.

In past years, we’ve not singled out a single claim or a single person, and have left it to readers to judge which whoppers they consider most egregious.

But this year the evidence is overwhelming and, in our judgment, conclusive. So, for the first time, we confer the title “King of Whoppers.

Remind us again how his lies affected millions and millions of people?

You can keep your doctor

No shovel ready jobs

Hope and change

Transparent government

Here. I provided you with this, from an impartial source, before. I fear you can not read, but maybe you can find someone who can read it too you:
Obama’s Numbers July 2016 Update
Our quarterly update of statistical indicators on jobs, wages, debt, energy, illegal immigration, food stamps and more.

Summary

Since President Barack Obama first took office:

• The economy has added more than 10 million jobs, and job openings are at a 15-year high.
  • The unemployment rate has dropped well below the historical norm, but long-term unemployment remains higher than at the start of the Great Recession.
  • The buying power of the average worker’s weekly paycheck is up 4.4 percent.
  • Corporate profits are running 152 percent higher, and stock prices have soared.
  • The number of immigrants caught trying to enter the U.S. illegally has dropped 53 percent.
  • Federal debt has more than doubled, and annual deficits, after shrinking, are again on the rise.
  • The home ownership rate has dropped by 4 percentage points.
  • The number of Americans on food stamps is up 36 percent.
  • Oil imports are down 53 percent, and wind and solar power have quadrupled.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance has gone down by 15.2 million.
Those are just some of the findings in our latest installment of Obama’s Numbers.

Analysis
As we do every three months, we offer here a fresh update of selected statistical indicators of what has happened since Barack Obama first took the oath of office in January 2009. We leave it to our readers to judge how much credit or blame the president deserves for what has happened on his watch, and we caution that no single number or collection of numbers can tell the entire story. What we offer here are some key yardsticks from sources we consider solid and reliable.

Your welcome.

God Damn goober you are proud of this fact by obama enough to post it?

The number of Americans on food stamps is up 36 percent.
If you had a brain, you would understand why. The great republican recession of 2008. If you do not cause recessions, and you try to help when you do, food stamps will be less. But they did neither.

So, FactCheck.ORG says:
It’s been a banner year for political whoppers — and for one teller of tall tales in particular: Donald Trump.

He stands out not only for the sheer number of his factually false claims, but also for his brazen refusals to admit error when proven wrong.

He is by no means the only one telling whoppers, of course. Once again this year there are plenty of politicians, in both parties, who hope voters will swallow their deceptive claims. Hillary Clinton, for one, said she was “transparent” about her use of a private email server, when in fact she wasn’t. That was one of the bogus claims she made about her unusual email arrangement while secretary of state.

But Trump topped them all when he claimed to have seen nonexistent television coverage of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey cheering the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on 9/11 — and then topped himself by demanding that fact-checkers apologize for exposing his claim as fantasy. And that’s only one example.

Here we’ve assembled, as we do every year at this time, a generous sampling of the most far-fetched, distorted or downright fallacious claims made during 2015.

In past years, we’ve not singled out a single claim or a single person, and have left it to readers to judge which whoppers they consider most egregious.

But this year the evidence is overwhelming and, in our judgment, conclusive. So, for the first time, we confer the title “King of Whoppers.

They can say this with a straight face with hilary clinton being the greatest liar....outside of her husband, in the history of the United States...and her lies allowed her to accumulate 2 billion dollars by selling her office as Secretary of State.....that makes her the worst liar there is compared to Trump.......

HiLIARy
It was a video.
HiLIARy.
Truth. Your welcome.
The question, me boy, is not who lies, and if your nemesis Hillary lied or not, but who is the biggest liar. So, you have no proof of anything. And so far, without question, fact check organizations say it is Trump who lies the most. So, did you have some sort of a point? Are you simply unable to maintain concentration?

democrat organization says Trump lies more.....wow......that is a real insight.......

While hilary sold her office as Secretary of State to become a billionaire....having created nothing and stolen money from Haitian earthquake victims.........

So, FactCheck.ORG says:

They can say this with a straight face with hilary clinton being the greatest liar....outside of her husband, in the history of the United States...and her lies allowed her to accumulate 2 billion dollars by selling her office as Secretary of State.....that makes her the worst liar there is compared to Trump.......
Ah. so you do not believe in fact Check organizations to look at the issue. Instead, we should believe you, complete with no impartial source, and not the slightest of a clue of why you believe what you do. Except you like to.Because, you have no credentials at all. I suspect you did, however, get to 3rd grade.

Factcheck.org....another wing of the democrat party.....

Who’s Checking the Fact Checkers?
So, that was stupid indeed. If you do not like the source, attack it.
You have to be kidding. Nah, you are just stupid. FactCheck.org was started and is run by Walter and Leonore Annenberg. Just to show you how ignorant you are, when founded in 1993, Walter had the background of never being a registered democrat, but last being registered as a REPUBLICAN. And, if you checked, he was a close personal friend of Ronald Reagan for many years.
But nice try.
Others? Same thing. Conservative sites attack all fact check organizations all the time, but no impartial sources do. Because when you check out the facts, it is the con sites who are obviously agenda driven. Not the primary fact check organizations
Cons will disagree, because they are told to disagree. But they have no impartial sources backing them up.

So, Trumps people call Hillary a liar. Hillary's people call Trump a liar. So, they are politicians, and VERY few politicians do not create untruths. How do you judge which lie the most? Really simple, use the organizations who's job it is to find the truth: IMPARTIAL FactCheck organizations.

The equation is simple....you have two politicians....one or the other will be President....they both lie. hilary has already been in public office and has sold that office to the highest bidder...those who donate to her personal foundation.....she left office as First Lady and since then has used her office as Secretary of STate to make a billion dollars.....

In any sane world where corrupt politicians were removed from office...she would never, ever hold public office again....

Trump...has not held public office before...does he lie....yes.....they all lie....but he has not sold his poltiical office for money...hilary has....

That equation shows there is no sane way to vote for hilary if we want to take back the government.......corrupt politicians who have been caught being corrupt in office need to be punished...not rewarded with higher office....the only way to do that at this point.....elect Trump...then vote him out in 4 years....
So, thanks for your opinion. the opinion, me boy, of a con troll. Because you always, always post con talking points, with no links from impartial sources to back you up. Makes you irrelevant. Sorry about that, but you do not know the meaning of impartial.

You have to be kidding. Nah, you are just stupid. FactCheck.org was started and is run by Walter and Leonore Annenberg. Just to show you how ignorant you are, when founded in 1993, Walter had the background of never being a registered democrat, but last being registered as a REPUBLICAN. And, if you checked, he was a close personal friend of Ronald Reagan for many years.
But nice try.
Others? Same thing. Conservative sites attack all fact check organizations all the time, but no impartial sources do. Because when you check out the facts, it is the con sites who are obviously agenda driven. Not the primary fact check organizations
Cons will disagree, because they are told to disagree. But they have no impartial sources backing them up.

bill ayers....and barak obama, worked for Annenburg...you know..bill ayers, the domestic terrorist bomber who planted bombs in United States government buildings in the 1960s.........it is now a far left organization as all these foundations become after enough time passes....try harder next time....

on politifact....

on factcheck.....
[/QUOTE]
Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group

So, here is your problem. You do not make any attempt to provide an impartial source for your posts. You are, obviously, a con. But you could, should you want to be honest, use impartial sources. Instead you use "Free Republic", a well known right wing nut case site. Here is an impartial site that looks at organizations to score them for honesty, and impartiality. Everyone knows it. Lets see what they say about Free Republic:
Free Republic
Free Republic (FR), which identifies itself as "an online gathering place for independent, grass-roots conservatism on the web," is a "non-commercial, limited liability company founded and operated by Jim Robinson, a private citizen of Fresno California." [1] Free Republic's Kristinn Taylor coordinates and serves as a press contact for the pro-war lobby groupsGathering of Eagles and Move America Forward.
Although "Alliances" and "Resources" listed on the website are right-wing / conservative, the Free Republic website claims that it is "not affiliated with any political party, group, news source, government agency or anyone else." Forums include the GOP Club and RNC Caucus and do not appear to include Democratic Party links in any form. "Talk Shows" listed include such right-wing media icons as G. Gordon Liddy, Glenn Beck, Hugh Hewitt, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Tony Snow. [2]
Free Republic - SourceWatch

So, I provide impartial sources. You use a well known right wing web source. Which makes your post of no value at all. Try your best to understand: Agenda driven source versus impartial source. See the difference. All you care about, obviously, is to support your agenda.
Thing is, If I wanted to post content from a liberal site, I could use MoveOn.org. But the thing is, I try to have integrity. Which you obviously do not care about.

But nice try.
Others? Same thing. Conservative sites attack all fact check organizations all the time, but no impartial sources do. Because when you check out the facts, it is the con sites who are obviously agenda driven and lie commonly. Not the primary fact check organizations

bill ayers....and barak obama, worked for Annenburg. Actually, they never worked for Annenburg, me boy. They worked independently while working for the u of Chicago on an education idea sponsored by Annenburg, an idea well respected at the times by republicans and democrats alike. ..you know..bill ayers, the domestic terrorist bomber who planted bombs in United States government buildings in the 1960s.........it is now a far left organization as all these foundations become after enough time passes..Sorry, me boy. It is well known to be impartial. You are a completely partial con posting lies, they are impartial and never post lies. Ever...try harder next time...Really, me boy, posting obvious lies, that are very easy to disprove, does not help your reputation. You are, me boy, showing yourself to be a really stupid con, totally controlled by the far, far right. Thanks for making that clear.
So, here is your challenge, me con troll. Try and find an impartial (look it up) source to back you up. You will find none. Neither obama nor Ayers was under the employ, or were in any way associated, with annenberg. Making you either butt stupid, or just a liar.
You care about your agenda, but not a wit for the truth. Or integrity. And lies are just fine with you, me boy.

Fact check is liberal bias..

No unlike you troll I use a variety of sources, with god Damn hillary all you do to know she is the most lying corrupt politician to ever seek the presidency is to be born the past few years.

Sure you do, but sources like Breitbart, Fox, Alex Jones, and Stormfront aren't the most accurate sources.
MSNBC, the Nation, New york Times, CNN, media matterss, PBS >>:badgrin:

HiLIARy
It was a video.
HiLIARy.
Truth. Your welcome.
The question, me boy, is not who lies, and if your nemesis Hillary lied or not, but who is the biggest liar. So, you have no proof of anything. And so far, without question, fact check organizations say it is Trump who lies the most. So, did you have some sort of a point? Are you simply unable to maintain concentration?
Who is the biggest liar? WTF? She was on camera lying for all to see. You're either 10 years old, or you're a government leeching hillary panty sniffer.

Fact check is liberal bias..

Sure you do, but sources like Breitbart, Fox, Alex Jones, and Stormfront aren't the most accurate sources.
MSNBC, the Nation, New york Times, CNN, media matterss, PBS >>:badgrin:
Don't leave out The Washington Compost.

But nice try.

You have a link on that stupid huffing gold paint troll?

Or is it like normal you make shit up?

2rMHN1L.jpg

Forum List

Back