Trump’s Emergency Declaration Shows He Is Unfit for Office

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
'At worst, President Trump’s claim of emergency powers that would allow him to expand barriers on the southern border is a gross violation of democratic norms. At best, it is a craven ploy to cover his own blundering. Either way, it is a devastating indictment of his capacity to handle his job.

[…]

Trump’s extemporaneous commentary defending his emergency decision repeatedly gave away his own rationale. He admitted he could have passed border funding through Congress during his first year and a half, but he was “too new to politics,” and his fellow Republicans “didn’t step up.” He framed the border wall as a gambit for his campaign (“I’ve already done a lot of wall for the election — 2020.”). And he admitted the emergency declaration was a luxury rather than an emergency (“I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster.”). He is clumsily undermining his already-shaky legal case, while making it plain his ploy is to claim Executive powers to override an area of control for Congress.'

Further proof that Trump is unfit to be president.

2020 is not looking so good for your kook leaders standing in the way of national security.

'At worst, President Trump’s claim of emergency powers that would allow him to expand barriers on the southern border is a gross violation of democratic norms. At best, it is a craven ploy to cover his own blundering. Either way, it is a devastating indictment of his capacity to handle his job.

[…]

Trump’s extemporaneous commentary defending his emergency decision repeatedly gave away his own rationale. He admitted he could have passed border funding through Congress during his first year and a half, but he was “too new to politics,” and his fellow Republicans “didn’t step up.” He framed the border wall as a gambit for his campaign (“I’ve already done a lot of wall for the election — 2020.”). And he admitted the emergency declaration was a luxury rather than an emergency (“I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster.”). He is clumsily undermining his already-shaky legal case, while making it plain his ploy is to claim Executive powers to override an area of control for Congress.'

And yet another in an endless series of one liner posts from ClayBrain.

2020 is not looking so good for your kook leaders standing in the way of national security.

Even MSPMS has figured out Occasional Kotex's musings and mouth will end up hurting the Dems in 2020....told ya to let her keep spewing her nonsense

[…]

Then impeach him. Go ahead, I wholeheartedly encourage you.

:laughing0301:

[…]

TDS....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But it was OK when obambam did it...:bigboy:

Even MSPMS has figured out Occasional Kotex's musings and mouth will end up hurting the Dems in 2020....told ya to let her keep spewing her nonsense

"Occasional Kotex"

That's the funniest thing I've heard all week. :laugh:

I can't take credit for it, IOTW Report calls her that, funny shit though

Not to appear crass in front a lady, but that made me spit beer all over my keyboard.

"Occasional Kotex"

rupi-kaur.jpg

[…]

A List of Reasons For Building The Wall

Can you add to this list of reasons to build the wall?

[…]

ClayBrain has never posted an original idea; the guy is so stupid he’s probably shocked that he gets out 1 sentence.

[…]

ClayBrain has never posted an original idea; the guy is so stupid he’s probably shocked that he gets out 1 sentence.
no reply jones....king of the drive-by threads and posts.....

[…]

Good luck with Beto 2020 and his “tear down this wall” campaign slogan.

[…]

All your opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they all stink.

Last edited:

[…]

CryNormie.jpg

[…]

And yet another in an endless series of one liner posts from ClayBrain.

It is the result of them having that IQ of 780 or whatever :rolleyes-41:

[…]

^^^^ This:

82330444.jpg

Forum List

Back