Trump's awesome new painting that hangs in the White House !

I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

Artist surprised his fantasy painting of Trump is hanging in the White House

Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln and Richard Nixon walk into a bar...

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.
Coolidge should be sitting at the table, not hiding in the corner. None of those asswipes are even worthy to be in the same fucking painting.

Post of the day. Coolidge was the last true Conservative president.
Someone who the media would never allow to win the Republican nomination today.

Someone who the party zealots would never allow to win the Republican nomination today.

I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.
Coolidge should be sitting at the table, not hiding in the corner. None of those asswipes are even worthy to be in the same fucking painting.

Someone who the party zealots would never allow to win the Republican nomination today.
Yep. We have no options.

Vote libertarian until this shit ends.

Why do you always obsess over other men's junk cupcake?

I didn't post that picture fruitcake. You people apparently have desires for Trump that are just not normal.

You are the one who immediately starting elaborating on Trump's win ding sweetie.

It is what you do.

Just observing what is posted. Nothing more.

odd

seems the rest of us, or at least a majority, saw a flaming sword.

you, on the other hand...….
Will, a man's "sword" has always been a symbol for .. you know. It is the one thing that made Musty Brit Lit bearable, all the dirty jokes about the swords.

OL

I'm well aware of 'swordsmanship'.

I was merely pointing out the only one making the connection in that painting was Law.

I love it !!

Reminds me of the dogs playing poker painting lol.

And that wasn't an insult, it really does.

Ahh, the smell of liberal butthurt in the morning. :biggrin:

You have convinced yourself that Trump is honest and competent.

It follows that you’d be able to convince yourself that what you are reading here is “butthurt”.

There’s little help for you.
Yet you do the exact same thing with Big Ears.

Hypocrite, but too dumb to know it.

Obama was ( is ) within the margins for honesty in a politician. And he’s exceptionally competent.

You fail.

Yep. We have no options.

Vote libertarian until this shit ends.

That’s how you get a Trump. Fool.

I love it !!

That’s weird....no filthy Kenyan huh?
Should have thrown that joke bastard in there...depicted him smoking a blunt, holding an EBT card and a 1990’s flip phone / Hussein Phone.

It follows that you’d be able to convince yourself that what you are reading here is “butthurt”.

Obama was ( is ) within the margins for honesty in a politician. And he’s exceptionally competent.

You fail.
You’re Crazy !!!!!

I love it !!

No, the media picks the Republican candidate.

The party leaders were a joke for Trump while Trump had to rely on the media to build him up before he could fight them once he became a threat to Hillary.

You fail.
You’re Crazy !!!!!

Of course. You must HONESTLY believe that Obama and Trump are two sides of the same coin.

Right?

You fail.
honesty? Come one, you are so full of shit. Don't make me list his bullshit again.

competent? uh, this is a guy that always blamed Bush, 8 years into his term, he blamed bush.....Reagan had a recession and quickly got out of it..Obama it took him like 8 years.....no not competent

You fail.
You’re Crazy !!!!!

Of course. You must HONESTLY believe that Obama and Trump are two sides of the same coin.

Right?
Well not really, but they do have some similarities. Those include lying a lot, terribly narcissistic and thin skinned...and they really like to increase the national debt.

That said I much prefer Donnie Tiny Hands over Big Ears. Primarily because Donnie is not owned and controlled by the Ruling Class and has sought peace around the world...plus he has done good things with the economy.

Don't you agree?

You fail.
You’re Crazy !!!!!

Right?
Well not really, but they do have some similarities. Those include lying a lot, terribly narcissistic and thin skinned...and they really like to increase the national debt.

That said I much prefer Donnie Tiny Hands over Big Ears. Primarily because Donnie is not owned and controlled by the Ruling Class and has sought peace around the world...plus he has done good things with the economy.

Don't you agree?

No. You are nucking futs. You have said nothing that is accurate.

You fail.
You’re Crazy !!!!!

Right?

Don't you agree?

LOL LL. Partisans like you are incapable of truth.

...and please wipe that Obama DNA off your mouth.

You can't see that you are exactly like the Trump lovers. You just love BO...but are too dumb to see that BO sucked (like you do) really bad.

You fail.
You’re Crazy !!!!!

Right?

Don't you agree?

LOL LL. Partisans like you are incapable of truth.

...and please wipe that Obama DNA off your mouth.

You can't see that you are exactly like the Trump lovers. You just love BO...but are too dumb to see that BO sucked (like you do) really bad.

Sorry. You are tired. If you ever decide to be honest, we'll talk.

They are all laughing at Drumpf except the guy on the right thats looking like he wants to say "This is not a joke. This fucker is crazy"

The "guy" on the right is Calvin Coolidge. He was also a GOP president. Maybe pick up a history book now and then.
Fuck him I dont care about old ass people. All I know is that his ass is dead.

Forum List

Back