Trump's awesome new painting that hangs in the White House !

That arteest guy got it all wrong...

462.jpg

I see the big sword compensating for Trump's tiny wing ding. I am sure Trump's supporters find this a piece of erotica.

Why do you always obsess over other men's junk cupcake?

462.jpg

I see the big sword compensating for Trump's tiny wing ding. I am sure Trump's supporters find this a piece of erotica.

I didn't post that picture fruitcake. You people apparently have desires for Trump that are just not normal.

You are the one who immediately starting elaborating on Trump's win ding sweetie.

It is what you do.

462.jpg

I didn't post that picture fruitcake. You people apparently have desires for Trump that are just not normal.

You are the one who immediately starting elaborating on Trump's win ding sweetie.

It is what you do.

Just observing what is posted. Nothing more.

Look close. Trump doesn't drink, he's got a glass of soda pop. LOL

Good catch. But the guy on the right is Teddy Roosevelt, the original "progressive."

"Theodore Roosevelt was a member of the Republican Party until 1912. In that year, he lost the nomination for president and rebelled, starting his own party so that he coul…d run against the Republicans. The party was officially named the Progressive Party, but was generally called the Bull Moose Party."

What new political party did Theodore Roosevelt create

462.jpg

It is what you do.

Your first thought is always Ghey Man Junk talk.

I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

Artist surprised his fantasy painting of Trump is hanging in the White House

Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln and Richard Nixon walk into a bar...

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.
Is it called Lincoln, Roosevelt and Eisenhower with the worst presidents the country has ever had?

I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.
I bet you masturbate to it from the time you wake up till the time you go to sleep at night.

It is what you do.

Your first thought is always Ghey Man Junk talk.
Coming from the side that backs Trump who has made remarking on genitalia his national pastime, I find this remark curious. You of course are wrong.

462.jpg

It is what you do.

odd

seems the rest of us, or at least a majority, saw a flaming sword.

you, on the other hand...….

It is what you do.

odd

Lol, Trumpers you have to come and admit your autoerotic fixation for Trump. It certainly explains a lot.

It is what you do.

odd

Lol, Trumpers you have to come and admit your autoerotic fixation for Trump. It certainly explains a lot.

you seem to be the one with that fixation,

It is what you do.

odd

Need I remind you of Obama's "official" White House painting? The one where he's squatting in front of a photoshopped background? Painted by a guy who was also rather fond of painting African-American women holding the decapitated heads of white women?

And who actually hired some Chinese people to paint it?

SICK: Artist Who Painted Obama's Official Portrait Known For Painting Blacks Beheading Whites

obama-portrait-unveiling-1024x788.jpg

Mediocrity to greatness in only two years. Isn't that something?

They are all laughing at Drumpf except the guy on the right thats looking like he wants to say "This is not a joke. This fucker is crazy"
No Trump just told them that he was right...Stormy AKA Horse Face.... would have to pay his legal fees and her case would be tossed out.....

I told you all Avenatti was a fool....and that he would ruin her life....

I love it !!

How many of those did he criticize?

Forum List

Back