Trump's awesome new painting that hangs in the White House !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

Artist surprised his fantasy painting of Trump is hanging in the White House

Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln and Richard Nixon walk into a bar...

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.

I thought this was an internet joke !

Trump is certifiable. Who put his head on GW Bushes body !?

Draft dodger Donnie sitting next to a general, I wonder if they discussed his bad feet.

Dogs Playing Poker is more classy not to mention a finer piece of art work.
Dogs-Poker1-630x472.jpg

Both Bush's are already there idiot !
Well, whose body is the Orange Turd using? Certainly not the lard-arsed blimp he's toting these days!
And the artist has crossed Dirty Donnie with a young Robert Redford, I'm not surprised he's got it hanging in the WH. I'm sure the next Pres will want to keep it up!

I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

Artist surprised his fantasy painting of Trump is hanging in the White House

Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln and Richard Nixon walk into a bar...

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.
Not very life like. Why isnt Drumpf orange with white bags under his eyes?

5a20be39150000707a85ad9c.jpeg

That arteest guy got it all wrong...

462.jpg

I see the big sword compensating for Trump's tiny wing ding. I am sure Trump's supporters find this a piece of erotica.

YOU'RE the one that saw it as erotica...

says more about you, than the childish insult you attempted

Hey, Trump says this shit, you cheer. I throw back in your face, you cry. Go figure.

I cheered about something Trump said?

I guess comparing swords to erotica aren't your only delusions.

(BTW, if that sword is supposed to depict his genitalia, he needs to see a doctor to get rid of that burning sensation.)

At least there is one woman in the painting . I assume she is the waitress walking up to the table to be sexually harassed .

That arteest guy got it all wrong...

462.jpg

I see the big sword compensating for Trump's tiny wing ding. I am sure Trump's supporters find this a piece of erotica.

You do know that Trump wears a size 12 shoe, right? Say all you want about "small hands", big feet are a much more accurate indicator.

Forum List

Back