Trump's awesome new painting that hangs in the White House !

Well, whose body is the Orange Turd using?

He's not using anyone's body as it is an artists rendering, ask one of the lefties who "understand" art to explain it. that said, It could belong to anyone on the left that's not a male.
"Orange turd"...lol...how'd ya come up with that one? you should send it in to bill maher to use in his show, guaranteed the audience will literally roll in the aisle laughing...really really good one bro

I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

Artist surprised his fantasy painting of Trump is hanging in the White House

Donald Trump, Abraham Lincoln and Richard Nixon walk into a bar...

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.
Coolidge should be sitting at the table, not hiding in the corner. None of those asswipes are even worthy to be in the same fucking painting.

I love it !!

181015-andy-thomas-paiting-the-republican-club-se-408p_8565da7eeaee7ef2fdeee787c0159b7a.fit-2000w.jpg

That's not the beginning of a bad joke, but rather the subject of a recent painting by artist Andy Thomas called "The Republican Club" that's hanging in the White House.

The image created a stir on social media after it was spotted on a wall in the White House during a "60 Minutes" interview with Trump that aired Sunday night. In an interview with NBC News on Monday, Thomas said he was shocked to see his work in the White House.

"I'd been working, and I turned on the football game," the Missouri native said, adding that after his wife saw that social media had lit up, the phone calls began pouring in.

In the painting, Trump is seen hobnobbing over drinks with past presidents of the Grand Old Party: Lincoln; both Bushes; Nixon; Teddy Roosevelt; Dwight Eisenhower; Gerald Ford and Ronald Reagan.
Coolidge should be sitting at the table, not hiding in the corner. None of those asswipes are even worthy to be in the same fucking painting.

Post of the day. Coolidge was the last true Conservative president.

I see the big sword compensating for Trump's tiny wing ding. I am sure Trump's supporters find this a piece of erotica.

Why do you always obsess over other men's junk cupcake?

I didn't post that picture fruitcake. You people apparently have desires for Trump that are just not normal.

You are the one who immediately starting elaborating on Trump's win ding sweetie.

It is what you do.

Just observing what is posted. Nothing more.

odd

seems the rest of us, or at least a majority, saw a flaming sword.

you, on the other hand...….
Will, a man's "sword" has always been a symbol for .. you know. It is the one thing that made Musty Brit Lit bearable, all the dirty jokes about the swords.

I love it !!

You forgot Conservative idol Harding

The image created a
I love it !!

You forgot Conservative idol Harding
Harding is not in the painting, is he?

That arteest guy got it all wrong...

462.jpg

I see the big sword compensating for Trump's tiny wing ding. I am sure Trump's supporters find this a piece of erotica.

Why do you always obsess over other men's junk cupcake?

I didn't post that picture fruitcake. You people apparently have desires for Trump that are just not normal.

You are the one who immediately starting elaborating on Trump's win ding sweetie.

It is what you do.

Just observing what is posted. Nothing more.
you observed his dick?

They are all laughing at Drumpf except the guy on the right thats looking like he wants to say "This is not a joke. This fucker is crazy"
Except the only one facing Trump is Lincoln.

I am sure they are actually all laughing at idiots like you.

That arteest guy got it all wrong...

462.jpg

YOU'RE the one that saw it as erotica...

says more about you, than the childish insult you attempted

Hey, Trump says this shit, you cheer. I throw it back in your face, you cry. Go figure.
Whatever you say Dumbledore.....

I love it !!

Post of the day. Coolidge was the last true Conservative president.
Someone who the media would never allow to win the Republican nomination today.

Forum List

Back